Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
>Mourn John Cygan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I was so sure that someone was just trying to make a cute face with the thread title.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
We interrupt the playthrough of Dash Space 3 to bring you a new Dash Mod Update:

CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW For A VIDEO!!!
THIS IS A LINK TO A VIDEO--><---OOPS IF YO ARE OVER HERE YOU MISSED IT, CLICK TO THE LEFT XD
DIDYA REMEMBE TO CLICK THE VID!?^^^^^

nine-gear crow, Jobbo_Fett, JamieTheD, and Artix join me, Blind Sally, for the final adventure of Dash Rendar Revengeance! We are on the open-world level and it's challenging--but we win in the end!

the Dash Chronicles are still being worked on. I was gonna do the SSLP updates, but thanks to the thread I've decided to take them back to the drawing board. Bear with me while I get a new and improved Dash Chronicle update. Don't worry, we'll be sure to see everything that is Dash in this thread.

Dash Rendar 4ever!

in the meantime--

> make ISSAC examine the closet

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I think it's incredibly rude of your co-commentators to insult you for leaving in the five minute pause screen, given that you're still recovering from your terrible eye injury Blind Sally.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I appreciate your support in this trying time.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
WHERE'S DASH'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE?! THAT ISN'T HIS REAL NAME!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Thank goodness you posted an update to the actual LP because it means I can slack off on my ms paint adventure for a while longer! :downsgun:

RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
Was not expecting anyone to remember Big Gizz. Beside the Dark Trooper incident he also starred in a one shot comic called The Jabba Tape which was pretty good.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ironically, Big Jizz "Gizz" did not actually play Jizz.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

RydogZeta posted:

Was not expecting anyone to remember Big Gizz. Beside the Dark Trooper incident he also starred in a one shot comic called The Jabba Tape which was pretty good.

I wouldn't call a comic about Jabba the Hutt's sex tape good.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Dash Rendar's article on the Star Wars Wiki is 20,421 words long.

The joke is Wookieepedia.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Big Gizz's article on the Star Wars Wiki is 10,924 words long.

His full name is "Gizman".

Also, some rear end in a top hat has requested that Big Gizz's personality and traits section be further expanded. Jobbo, get off of Wookiepedia.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

I recently finished my thesis for a degree and it amounted to only around 10,600 words. I am somewhat conflicted upon finding how dedicated of a fanbase Jizzman has. Not conflicted about Dash though, he deserves it.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Blind Sally posted:

Big Gizz's article on the Star Wars Wiki is 10,924 words long.

His full name is "Gizman".

Also, some rear end in a top hat has requested that Big Gizz's personality and traits section be further expanded. Jobbo, get off of Wookiepedia.

YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!

That's a shame. I was going to congratulate you for your good work, but I guess I'll have to find the real Hero of Wookiepedia.

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This thread has motivated me to go find some Dash Rendar art. What better place to look than Deviantart...right guys?

......right?

Ok, so this could be a lot worse. I'll take it. Dash Altman be prai......

Look at the CHIN....Also, why is the chicken walker thing firing goddamn laser beams out of it's eyes? Anyway Dash Altman be prais......

So what, deviantart just has a fetish for drawing Dash in the style of the Disney cartoon. IT'S FINE

Ok, you guys caught me. I snagged this pic from the Smithsonian.

This, admittedly, made me chuckle a bit. Capturing the true self-image of Dash.

......maybe we should stop.

This is almost Sonic fan-art territory.

Why the weird grin?

Angry Dash

MSPaint Dash

Some weird Guri collage. The "artist" carefully added a close up pic of the action figure's rear end.

That was all the poo poo a quick search on DA showed. Isn't there some type of "mature content" filter that you can only remove if you have an account? Yeah screw that. The world isn't ready My Little Dash Pony RENDARINGS

Dash Altman be praised people.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

BMS posted:

Ok, you guys caught me. I snagged this pic from the Smithsonian.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

BMS posted:

Why the weird grin?

"Kyle, let go of the ShakeWeight..." / "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!"

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

BMS posted:

Why the weird grin?

not a grin, a grimace. as you an see, Dash forgot to install plastisteel windows into The Outrider and that tiny TIE fighter is shooting him directly in the side of the head. i hope everyone now understands why i always shoot at windows in these mods. you can never be too sure.

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blind Sally posted:

not a grin, a grimace. as you an see, Dash forgot to install plastisteel windows into The Outrider and that tiny TIE fighter is shooting him directly in the side of the head. i hope everyone now understands why i always shoot at windows in these mods. you can never be too sure.

To be fair, he did take many blaster shots to the face during your Lets Play, so it should be no shocker to me he could survive a TIE fighter blast to that man beast chin!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
>emily is talking to dash

Dash would want people to know that Emily is talking to him

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Cathode Raymond posted:

>emily is talking to dash

Dash would want people to know that Emily is talking to him

:unsmith:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Snow Patrol is back!! Hell god drat yeah!!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
>poke emily

White Coke
May 29, 2015
>Poke Her, even though you barely know her.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Something has gone horribly wrong.

Just to complete the reference, I was playing with my character name as Asriel, so that made me "you're my best friend" bits reaaaaalllly messed up.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The world is not ready for that we have done...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
you are the something awful let's play subforum.

blind sally is busy and is not updating the Dash thread.

what do you do?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
>Do something productive with my time

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

> Go to sleep, disappointed.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
>Forgive Blind Sally. There's too much hate and not enough love in the world.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

>Twiddle my thumbs more. He can't be too busy for this forever.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

White Coke posted:

>Forgive Blind Sally. There's too much hate and not enough love in the world.

>Swear eternal vengeance against White Coke, just on general principle.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
CJacobs is currently working on approximately 1,001 LPs but the adventures of dash rendar and his best buddy isaac clarke will continue very soon. Look forward to the radical shift as the story turns 18+ and becomes a grindhouse slasher film

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
>Wait patiently. Blind Sally is a good Let's Player, he'll figure it out.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
>roll around in pig poo poo

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

> Observe poster 'Shinjobi' rolling around in pig poo poo and tut disapprovingly.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:kiddo: