Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Yeah, no question is too dumb for guild chat. Mostly because guild chat is already really really dumb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I asked how to leave a dungeon after you complete it the other evening and got a legitimate response, so really, no question is too dumb

Truth
Feb 24, 2005
How does Morrowind look? Thinking of trying it out again.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Seems Master Merchant has been updated for Morrowind. How do I update it without loving up my existing price data?

HoBgoBLiNs
Feb 26, 2005

Some women find facial scars attractive. Mind you, most of those women are krogan...
Coming back for Morrowind and the other dlcs.

Could I get an invite into the Ebonheart guild? @Leinenet

edit: and I'm in, thanks

HoBgoBLiNs fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jun 5, 2017

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Can I get an Ebonheart guild invite please?

Thanks.

Edit: got it, Thanks.

The Locator fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jun 6, 2017

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
I've only played this game enough to complete the first few zones and the associated main story stuff. If I wanted to dip over into Morrowind now is there any story weirdness that involved or is it a self contained story?

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

DisposableHero posted:

I've only played this game enough to complete the first few zones and the associated main story stuff. If I wanted to dip over into Morrowind now is there any story weirdness that involved or is it a self contained story?

It's a self contained story but you won't know Naryu.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

DisposableHero posted:

Self-contained.

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
Got it. Thanks!

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Naryu was in Deshaan!

Aramek fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jun 6, 2017

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Interestingly enough if you start a new character and choose to actually play the tutorial you get introduced to Naryu as part of that now and she'll acknowledge that she knows you when you first run into her in Morrowind (although you can't be a shameless flirt with her like you can if you already know her from the EP story). The only time she doesn't know who you are is the first time you run into her if you've made a new character post-Morrowind and skipped the tutorial (or if you're a filthy non-EP person).

Aramek posted:

Naryu was in Deshaan!
Naryu is actually a recurring character through all of the EP stuff and I'm pretty sure she also helps out during the Coldharbour stuff if you've been doing the main story quests in tandem with the zone quests. EP is the best.

e: also her new haircut owns and I want it for my Dunmer MagDK. Hoping it shows up in the store over the next few months.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
Each of the factions has their own Naryu. I would bet good money next years Morrowind type deal will include either Razum-Dar, or Darien Gautier.

Of the three I prefer Razum-Dar. He is also the best in Coldharbor. He's also maybe a Khajiti God?

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Rookersh posted:

Each of the factions has their own Naryu. I would bet good money next years Morrowind type deal will include either Razum-Dar, or Darien Gautier.

Of the three I prefer Razum-Dar. He is also the best in Coldharbor. He's also maybe a Khajiti God?
Each of the factions has a whole host of recurring dudes but overall I like the EP cast best. Raz and the Queen are both pretty cool Dominion side but they're literally the only people I care about in the entire faction whereas I like nearly all of the supporting cast for EP. Everything that isn't about Reguards/Hammerfell in the Covenant is dumb and bad.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

DC has your bickering pirate pals from Stros M'Kai though

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Raz is a good cat, best cat, and only cat.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Berke Negri posted:

DC has your bickering pirate pals from Stros M'Kai though
I was a bit upset how rapidly Kaleen and pals went from 'heck yeah, you're our best friend' to 'get off my ship, traitor' depending on your choice at the end of Betnikh. It seemed really out of character and the worst part is there's no actual downside to keeping the relic other than the Orc lady whose name I can't remember right now being grumpy at you. If you destroy the relic then you find out Nicolene's brothers all get killed off screen and she really hates you now when you run into them again in Wayrest :smith:.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Well, at least it's not as bleak as EP where all your tutorial island buddies die as the war takes its toll on them all.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
Hate to break it to you but you can call me curiosity since I killed the cat. Razum-Dar is Razum-Dead since all the mangy cat beasts must die now and forever.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

"Why walk when you can ride, Outlander?"

Commissar Budgie
Aug 10, 2011

I am a Commissar. I am empowered to deliver justice wherever I see it lacking. I am empowered to punish cowardice. I am granted the gift of total authority to judge, in the name of the Emperor, on the field of combat.
I, too, bought the stupid loving cash shop mount.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Morglon posted:

Hate to break it to you but you can call me curiosity since I killed the cat. Razum-Dar is Razum-Dead since all the mangy cat beasts must die now and forever.
Spoiler: he doesn't die

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I like all the minor recurring characters this game has, for all its faults it got that part right.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
Oh yeah? Well I'm building my own.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
I've just begun questing in Grahtwood and stopped the pirate attack on Haven. Does liutenant kazargi survive her injuries?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Commissar Budgie posted:

it owns even more that people are mad about it

going to be honking my dwemer horn outside the undaunted enclave all the time now

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Make the Dwemer great again!

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

MF_James posted:

Raz is a good cat, best cat, and only cat.

Raz is the one redeaming feature of his faction. I love how he is just in random places with some clinical-cinical comment. Or how he just have a fun (in a Raz way) getting people drunk to spill the beans.

super sweet best pal posted:

I like all the minor recurring characters this game has, for all its faults it got that part right.

Stibbons is just [not] useless.

Commissar Budgie posted:

Have we, being playing Gothic 5 all this time?

CobiWann posted:

Make the Dwemer great again!

Remove the regulations on levitation!

The fire mountain need a ghost wall and (name of godlike enemy) will pay for it.

Tei fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Jun 6, 2017

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Do crown store mounts come back ever or is it the one time only?

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Enjoy the base game+Morrowind but I highly recommend the expansions. Especially if you can find the Gold Edition for around $20 (which you always can).

Can anyone expand on where to find the gold edition (PC) for a price like that? I want to play Morrowind, but can't find the gold edition for much better than the $50 steam price. $80-90 to hang out in Balmora again is a steep barrier to overcome...

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

The Bramble posted:

Can anyone expand on where to find the gold edition (PC) for a price like that? I want to play Morrowind, but can't find the gold edition for much better than the $50 steam price. $80-90 to hang out in Balmora again is a steep barrier to overcome...

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-elder-scrolls-online-morrowind-pc-cd-key

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

That looks like the base game + Morrowind, not the other DLCs.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

The Bramble posted:

That looks like the base game + Morrowind, not the other DLCs.

My bad!

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

The Bramble posted:

This is the most expensive I've ever seen it. Usually it's $22. Either of these will work and they're reliable.
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/1554-buy-key-the-elder-scrolls-online-gold-edition/

https://www.gamesdeal.com/the-elder-scrolls-online-gold-edition-pc.html

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

I've just begun questing in Grahtwood and stopped the pirate attack on Haven. Does liutenant kazargi survive her injuries?
Yes, she appears later in Malabal Tor and Reaper's March.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Yesterday <check updates>
> Game is updated. Ready to go
Today <check update>
> Downloading 23 GB

loving game, could have downloaded the update yesterday.

I want to pllaaaaaay.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
Is there still an active goon presence? I sort-of want to scratch my MMO itch.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

DJ Dizzy posted:

Is there still an active goon presence? I sort-of want to scratch my MMO itch.

What platform? PC NA is very much alive and kicking, complete with shitposting in guild chat.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
PC whatever. I can do both EU and US timezones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

When are Dwemer crates dropping? I wanna spend my remaining crowns on dumb poo poo.