Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

:roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

that article posted posted:

Yesterday, Breitbart parted ways with writer Katie McHugh after she tweeted that the U.K. wouldn’t have suffered terrorist attacks if there weren’t any Muslims in the country.
idgi, isn't this what Trump is saying?

That seems like an odd reason to dismiss a writer at Breitbart of all places. Was the writer too close to honesty at an organization that is conditioned to eschew the truth?

The manner in which Trump has mishandled his Muslim ban is hilarious, but religious Muslims are worse than Evangelicals and I don't see any benefit to increasing their population here to the point where terrorists events become as commonplace as they've become in England. This country has too many religious freaks as it is.

Muslims that are as christian as I am, or as jewish as my jewish friends are (ie. "Yeah I don't believe any of that poo poo") are fine. But religious Muslims can go gently caress themselves in their own countries. We don't need their prehistoric values here. We already have our fill of fundamentalists.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

"I don't believe they got into changing actual voting outcomes," Virginia Sen. Mark Warner said in an interview."

This really isn't a lol as electronic systems are constantly targeted by foreign entities day in, day out. It's actually expected. Now if they say it was Russian state sponsored...

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Or even a gross president for incompetence, whichever works

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/carrierobinson_/status/871755411808018437

Imagine our obese president who eschews any form of exercise to preserve his precious bodily fluids doing this.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

can you impeach a president for exhibiting several personality disorders like for example being retarded

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

nooneofconsequence posted:

Imagine our obese president who eschews any form of exercise to preserve his precious bodily fluids doing this.

Roo, roo, roo, yer boot.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Imagine our president trying to hold a conversation with some plebs

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Please why wait for the president to come to you

Have you considered having your wedding at one of many Trump Golf Clubs and Resorts? If the President is there, and he often is, there is a chance he will come by and congratulate the couple personally! Wow, a chance!

All this can be yours for $200,000

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Imagine our President putting on his adult diaper

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

SlipkPIe posted:

Imagine our president trying to hold a conversation with some plebs

have you seen his rallies they'd just stare in awe at him

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/DaveClark_AFP/status/872142846245171205

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Here's a video of Trump just showing up randomly at an American doorstep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSR0itvPDgc

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lawmakers really gotta start following Trumpage on twitter if they want to keep up.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

shameful stuff the senator not getting in on the lols

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jose posted:

shameful stuff the senator not getting in on the lols

Corker's Republican so I doubt he would HMBOL, much less LOL at a Trump Tweet.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm sure all the Dems have followed for the thrust(lols), the Repubs should follow for the parry.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

That's a corker

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Corker's Republican so I doubt he would HMBOL, much less LOL at a Trump Tweet.

do you think republican senators are getting annoyed at mcconnell doing whatever trump wants? lol

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

The tweet speaks for itself :smugdon:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

what would the funniest, actually realistic country that could invite trump purely to suck up to him like saudi arabia so that he goes all in promoting them? russia not included

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

As much as he might be relatively better than Trump, please everyone, stop swooning over our silver spoon sucking out of touch with reality Eddie Haskell channeling pseudo progressive Prime Minister Selfie.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If you want to know what talking to trump is like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h66lItnkInw

Count the number of topics he covers

Count the number of complete sentences he finishes

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Jose posted:

what would the funniest, actually realistic country that could invite trump purely to suck up to him like saudi arabia so that he goes all in promoting them? russia not included

tibet

huh, the phillipines has cut off qatar's supply of slaves until everything is sorted.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Jose posted:

Somali pirates

They would present him with a treasure chest and an eyepatch and he would get to wear a hat with a skull and crossbones and have a really good time. Then he would gift them with a nuclear sub or some poo poo

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Madcosby posted:

If you want to know what talking to trump is like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h66lItnkInw

Count the number of topics he covers

Count the number of complete sentences he finishes

lol he accidentally says "russia is a problem!" at 1:08

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jose posted:

Serbia.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The entire hilton head rally is worth a watch, just in case you need a reminder on how bat poo poo crazy the highest office in the US is

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Burt Sexual posted:

Lawmakers really gotta start following Trumpage on twitter if they want to keep up.

You would think most of them would have a phone or a tablet set up in their office to play a klaxon alert whenever he tweets by now

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

"I don't believe they got into changing actual voting outcomes," Virginia Sen. Mark Warner said in an interview."

This really isn't a lol as electronic systems are constantly targeted by foreign entities day in, day out. It's actually expected. Now if they say it was Russian state sponsored...

I can't begin to imagine how the electronic system isn't better, faster, safer, and more reliable. It's like the most basic program you can possibly write and should never need any kind up updating except a new list of names every so often. Maybe it's in the transmission of the data? But even then, how can we have secure credit card transactions all the time, but can't handle this? If you're really worried, you can physically hand over the data or something.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Maya Fey posted:

can you impeach a president for exhibiting several personality disorders like for example being retarded

Yeah, it's in the 25th Amendment. You just have to get republicans convinced that Trump is hurting their chances for reelection.

This might help:

https://twitter.com/UpshotNYT/status/872144115672244224

quote:

So what does the generic ballot show right now? That Democrats are in a historically strong position, with a 44 percent to 37 percent lead over Republicans. That is an incredible gain from the eve of the 2016 election, when our generic ballot estimate put Democrats up by only a single point, 45 percent to 44 percent.2 Indeed, at no point during the summer or fall leading up to the 2016 election did Democrats have as large an advantage on the generic ballot as they do now, and the generic ballot was essentially tied by November. In other words, the political environment seems to have become a lot worse for Republicans since last year’s presidential election.

As I’ve written previously, the generic ballot, even this early in a midterm cycle, can be quite predictive of the outcome of the following year’s House elections.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I think ISIS leaders should start praising Trump so that he immediately 180s publicly on twitter about how bigly great they are.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Chinatown posted:

guys

i think Donald Trump might be a literal retard.

lol

Maybe a majority of americans are retards?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Tumble posted:

lol he accidentally says "russia is a problem!" at 1:08

That rally is from December 2015, which as I understand it is a few months before his campaign has been reported having Russian contacts.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I bet if the room was quiet enough, you'd have been able to hear a muffled pop when Bob Corker was told he tweeted that Qatar has state-sponsored terrorists and a part of his brain exploded. He probably went full "DENTAL PLAN!" internally, struggling to process it.

"state sponsored terror, we have a very good relationship, state sponsored terror, we have a very good relationship, state sponsored terror, we have a very good relationship..."

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

qatar sucks super bad, but siding with the sauds who suck at least as bad and don't let us keep 10,000 of are troops there is a lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

we're going to all die in nuclear fire and find out when trump tweets he launched the nukes lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Shadow0 posted:

I can't begin to imagine how the electronic system isn't better, faster, safer, and more reliable. It's like the most basic program you can possibly write and should never need any kind up updating except a new list of names every so often. Maybe it's in the transmission of the data? But even then, how can we have secure credit card transactions all the time, but can't handle this? If you're really worried, you can physically hand over the data or something.

^ look at this guy who's never been involved in an IT project.

There actually is, in my opinion, a way to do electronic voting in a much more reliable manner: open source voting software. But as long as private companies contracted by government officials handle it, electronic voting will always be suspect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Jose posted:

we're going to all die in nuclear fire and find out when trump tweets he launched the nukes lol

The LOL to end all LOLs!