Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Why are goons so cute :kimchi:

My boyfriend and I accidentally ended up with basically the same glasses and have the same prescription (more or less) which is funny when we share a night stand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

I shaved. I can't stop rubbing my phantom beard.

The whole before and after for comparison.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

mojo1701a posted:

You look like if Taran Killam shaved his head.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

mojo1701a posted:

Man, that's probably way less itchy.

Also, a question for my fellow head-shavers- what razors do y'all use? I'm tired of going through three drat razors to shave my thick-rear end hair.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

New gloves for the Summer!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You look like if Taran Killam shaved his head.

Out of all possible comparisons, I was so not expecting that one.

I'll take it as a compliment since he's married to Cobie Smulders.

Sociopastry posted:

Also, a question for my fellow head-shavers- what razors do y'all use? I'm tired of going through three drat razors to shave my thick-rear end hair.

I just buzz it once in a while with the electric trimmers because I don't feel like shaving it once a week, even.

And it's actually not that much difference in itchiness. Once you get past the stubble, the itchiness goes away with a beard.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Sociopastry posted:

Electric trimmers with no guard. I used to actually shave it with a razor and all that jazz but my hair grows too​ fast to make it really worth the extra effort.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I use a set of Wahl clippers, they're usually between $15 - $20 at walmart and they have pretty much all the features of the ones they use at salons and barber shops.

If I wanted to go all the way down I would use the same hipster razor I use for my disgusting face and pits and pelvis.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Noted. thanks, peeps. Gonna pick up a nice electric razor, then.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The clippers give a great shave, but if you want to be really smooth you need to use a bladed razor.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

The clippers give a great shave, but if you want to be really smooth you need to use a bladed razor.

Use this one it is the prettiest and therefor the best:

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

This lasts approx 4 hours for me then my face has the consistency and touch of high grit sandpaper.

I remember now why I hated being clean shaven.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Five o'clock shadow is also acceptable. Or not, I'm not here to body police.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Five o'clock shadow is also acceptable. Or not, I'm not here to body police.

That's usually what I go for. I don't like my head being 100% cueball so I let it grow before I hack at it again.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Why-I-dont-shave.jpeg

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Certain hair fashion works for some people, sometimes it doesn't. Find what works for you and rock it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Get drunk and shave your entire body because you want to know what being a manatee feels like.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Just lol if you didn't shave your whole body while on the YMCA swim team in middle school.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Here's what it's like to be a manatee: Just wander around all day mowing grass with your face.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I entered the map for Fallout: New Vegas today. Turns out I am very good with a rifle, and shot the same 6-inch metal pan 80ft away ten times in a row. Then the case was empty and I decided to have a Coke outside and stare at birds.

e: And by "outside" I mean on the other side of the flimsy wooden wall that separates the range from the lot.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 03:39 on Sep 8, 2018

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

cash crab posted:

I entered the map for Fallout: New Vegas today. Turns out I am very good with a rifle, and shot the same 6-inch metal pan 80ft away ten times in a row. Then the case was empty and I decided to have a Coke outside and stare at birds.

e: And by "outside" I mean on the other side of the flimsy wooden wall that separates the range from the lot.

Sounds kickass!

Somebody has a new favorite as of 03:39 on Sep 8, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cash crab posted:

That sounds like a good day :)

Somebody has a new favorite as of 03:40 on Sep 8, 2018

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
How do I make this work
https://instagram.com/p/BU-0KzZgqdM/
Go preds!

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

RC Cola posted:

How do I make this work
Go preds!

I'm so dissapointed in Hainsey and Maata on the pens team, and I am thoroughly impressed with how the Preds are playing.
The bestest doggos tho!

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

Greggster posted:

I'm so dissapointed in Hainsey and Maata on the pens team, and I am thoroughly impressed with how the Preds are playing.
The bestest doggos tho!

Hainsey has been hot garbage the whole playoffs. He singlehandedly lost us at least one game against the Caps. I'm shocked we made it this far without Letang, but every series we've been looking more and more tired and I think it's just a weak and depleted defense.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

RC Cola posted:

How do I make this work
Go preds!

[high-pitched screaming]

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Here's what it's like to be a manatee: Just wander around all day mowing grass with your face.

On it!

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Jerry Cotton, I like your thread gimmick. It tickles me in the good places. And some of you goons are physically attractive. Congratulations I guess?

Here I am with my trusty bow

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
dragonkiller cosplay coming along nicely

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
was recently on Easter Island

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LargeHadron posted:

Jerry Cotton, I like your thread gimmick.

My what now :confused:

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Lookin' cute today.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

china bot posted:

was recently on Easter Island

I love the way that statue looks like it's photo bombing you guys

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Speaking of manatees, I have not a picture, but a video! This was me back in early March playing mama manatee for the rescue baby Hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYXZV_lcgX8

She was found 200m inland in a backyard in Belize after Hurricane Earl last year. She was much lighter than a normal newborn manatee when found and they think she was a preemie due to the stress of the storm on the real mother. She's growing ridiculously fast and is super healthy, and one day should be released back into the wild.

Now, the interesting thing is I came down with pneumonia not 2 hours after shooting this. And it hosed my body up bad for over 3 months, as I've talked about. But, in the last week, I was feeling pretty much normal, and decided on Sunday to try and hike up Sulphur Mountain in Banff and see how far I could get. It's 660 vertical meters (2165'). I made it to the loving top and I felt so accomplished. I didn't take any selfies, but I did take a picture of the view, so I'm posting that because I'm hella proud of it! I started in the town down there in the bottom of the valley.

Now you fuckers get out there and climb a thing. For me.

Edit: Link to huge version because it's cool http://i.imgur.com/5Kk83WP.jpg

SulfurMonoxideCute has a new favorite as of 07:40 on Jun 7, 2017

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

And here have some music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xtvRK7c9eI

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

I'm never sure if you're there to help me up or smother me with a pillow.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Phthisis posted:

Hainsey has been hot garbage the whole playoffs. He singlehandedly lost us at least one game against the Caps. I'm shocked we made it this far without Letang, but every series we've been looking more and more tired and I think it's just a weak and depleted defense.

Please stop hating on the ex-Carolina Hurricane tia. He had the record for the most games played without a playoff appearance.

I really want the Perds to win the cup, but if Pens win at least Hainsey can retire a champion.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Goons First Selfie

Snapseed gave me weird alien eyes when I tried to bring out the color. Anyway, you are all very good looking people. ;-*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Mental Hospitality posted:

Goons First Selfie

Snapseed gave me weird alien eyes when I tried to bring out the color. Anyway, you are all very good looking people. ;-*

This picture is like a mashup and Danny McBride and Jon Richardson.

Sociopastry posted:

Lookin' cute today.

AGREED