Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Not really relevant but I took a look at Ben's Patreon page and

Ben Garrison's Patreon posted:

Alex Jone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Ramos posted:

Get hosed, Republicans and especially Trump's administration love wrecking and shutting things down, not Democrats.
No no clearly it is the Democrats who destroyed that bridge by stubbornly refusing to do exactly what Republicans wanted all through the Obama administration.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Pakled posted:

Nicaragua gettin a bad rap here. They didn't sign the agreement because they felt it didn't do enough to stop climate change.

Lmao they're also thinking of signing on specifically because they hate being in the same bucket as our idiot fucker president

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Samurai Sanders posted:

Often I check this thread immediately after waking up and my brain isn't all there. It must still be this time though since I dunno what the message is here.

A movie and a gender pay gap happened.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Avirosb posted:

Alex Jone.

namedropping roseanne to prove my conservative credentials

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This is getting getting stupid. I refuse believe that they have Blekkulf in Sweden.

The name makes no sense.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Lodin posted:

This is getting getting stupid. I refuse believe that they have Blekkulf in Sweden.

The name makes no sense.
This is what we have in Australia:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG3wi-VZ2Co

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Avirosb posted:

Alex Jone.
That looks more like a Rob Smith Obama than a Garrison one. Is that just me?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And despite how lovely a person I have been I'm still a proud member of Blekkulfs club!

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Lodin posted:

The name makes no sense.

Holy gently caress is Blekkulf Swedish? Is there a single cultural figure in Norway that's NOT shamelessly stolen from Sweden or Denmark?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Nosfereefer posted:

Holy gently caress is Blekkulf Swedish? Is there a single cultural figure in Norway that's NOT shamelessly stolen from Sweden or Denmark?

Scandinavia is culturally so mixed up you can't tell who created what. You're ALL to blame for lutefisk.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/871756684447895554

"when he himself is made of carbon!"

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

endlessmonotony posted:

Scandinavia is culturally so mixed up you can't tell who created what. You're ALL to blame for lutefisk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_285hGXW0

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

I didn't know there was a Squiddles show for real.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I know pointing out this logic is bad is hardly new or insightful but god drat what is this even supposed to mean? "Liberals don't understand chemistry but I do"? "Liberals want to kill you because you're inherently carbon"? "Dumb elitist scientists missed this obvious point"? Like what is this spaghetti logic supposed to prove?

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

What is our most reliable Republican shill up to?

What is Signe Wilkinson up to?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
You would have to be a child to think telling people "stop shooting each other" is a meaningful solution to violent crime. AGC.

Also goddamn I made a mistake reading some of the twitter replies to this. So many shouts of "Yeah, you tell those idiots!", people who think they'll be taxed for breathing, claims that money goes straight to Al Gore's private mansion fun, and unending assumptions that these smarty-pants liberal scientists never realized the obvious thing that my most elementary grasp of chemistry pointed out: plants NEED carbon dioxide! More carbon dioxide means more oxygen!
Checkmate liberals.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

But what dire-aw screw it

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Trump is making isn't making progress toward any direction. AGC.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

A phobia is an irrational fear.

Dictionary.com posted:

adjective
without the faculty of reason; deprived of reason.
without or deprived of normal mental clarity or sound judgment.
not in accordance with reason; utterly illogical:
irrational arguments.
not endowed with the faculty of reason:
irrational animals.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

KickerOfMice posted:

A phobia is an irrational fear.
From experience, people like Garrison insist "Islamaphobia" is a misnomer because there's nothing irrational about being hateful to/afraid of Muslims.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Shangri-Law School posted:

What is our most reliable Republican shill up to?

Kathy Griffin shouldn't have apologized. AGC

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Vib Rib posted:

From experience, people like Garrison insist "Islamaphobia" is a misnomer because there's nothing irrational about being hateful to/afraid of Muslims.

A conservative friend of mine actually said to me "There is nothing racist about it! It is just logical!" when I called him out for supporting cops arresting any non-white person they saw walking in a "white neighborhood". There are people that truly think there is nothing racist about their views because in their heads everything they think about non-whites is justified. :smith:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Stupid media reporting what the president says.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Stupid media reporting what the president says.

When would this ever be a bad thing, Stantis? Any president who said stupid poo poo on twitter half as often as Trump would and should get a ton of media scrutiny for it.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

It doesn't get much stupider than the coexist written on the pot.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

So Griffin holding Trump's head is bad. Cartoon showing liberals being beheaded is good.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
It is your personal duty to insult muslims at every possible moment, as this will somehow cause terrorists to suddenly become docile.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Internet Kraken posted:

It is your personal duty to insult muslims at every possible moment, as this will somehow cause terrorists to suddenly become docile.

coward :supaburn:

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Internet Kraken posted:

They're just speaking from experience, when their parents yelled at them they went to their rooms and cried.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Alhazred posted:

So Griffin holding Trump's head is bad. Cartoon showing liberals being beheaded is good.

Duh, everything's ok and justifiable if the rightwing does it and awful and terrible if the "leftwing" (democrats) do it. Have you not been paying attention to politics for your entire lifespan or something?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Alhazred posted:

See, it's not conservatives beheading liberals, but rather terrorists, so it's not the fault of conservatives for illustrating the natural outcome of the liberals's own policies.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
If Democrats don't tear down the (legislative?) bridge, Trump will send his troops over it to destroy the rest of the country. A Bridge Too Far cartoon.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

The Fair Work Commission approved a new minimum wage of AU$18.29 per hour.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I had no idea Australian minimum wage was so much higher than American minimum wage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

loquacius posted:

I legit thought that said "DEATH BY POLITICAL CARTOONS" my first time over it and honestly if I could Photoshop I would make that edit right now

sheep have avs of frequent thread posters on them instead of flags, wolf's tattoo says "OVERWROUGHT METAPHORS" or maybe "BAD-FAITH CIRCULAR ARGUMENTS"

speech bubble says "Nonsense, this is an election year!"

Not the highest quality, but :v:

(Used the avatars of the people with the highest post counts.)

• Locked thread