Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randumb Thots
Apr 5, 2015

Bardeh posted:

t_d posters are now making literal shrines to Trump in their homes

A couple pages back but I'm the Patriots banner and Tom Brady doll next to all the Trump poo poo, the least surprising combination of two things ever.

I'm also the Internet screed about how all Jets (Ravens? Who do the Pats hate the most?) fans are Democrats that are gay married to ISIS, not pictured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao liberals really are so obsessed with hosed up sex poo poo they can't even not find some way to sexualize a mother kissing her young child on the lips.

Kissing another person on the lips is hosed up sex poo poo. You heard it here , folks.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
So I'm reading through this thread, where are the lols? It just looks like an unfunny circle jerk to me?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao liberals really are so obsessed with hosed up sex poo poo they can't even not find some way to sexualize a mother kissing her young child on the lips.

Actually I agree with you that its a stupid picture to get worked up about. Must be nice finding something to point out like that, you know since your loving retard president is going to burn.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Parents kissing their young children on the lips is one of those topics that can ruin any thread at the drop of a hat, like tipping and circumcision

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

So I'm reading through this thread, where are the lols? It just looks like an unfunny circle jerk to me?

turn on ur monitor

:smug:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

Kissing another person on the lips is hosed up sex poo poo. You heard it here , folks.

Is English your first language? I notice a pattern with you where you don't seem to grasp reading comprehension much.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

It's just a ruse.
The "Lol Trump's fine" thread is the actual funny one.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
so the testifying by a bunch of people which wil probably be bad for trump is about to start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Anllb9fa0

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Smirr posted:

like tipping and circumcision

Aren't those the same thing?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Lol that among all the pages of talking bout trump bein a traitor and comey and sessions all you could find to criticize was a dude making fun of kisses. President of the century

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Flynn is so loving stupid

https://twitter.com/attackerman/sta...%3D2541%23pti38

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

Actually I agree with you that its a stupid picture to get worked up about. Must be nice finding something to point out like that, you know since your loving retard president is going to burn.

I'd tell you to toxx on that but the mods can't be trusted to enforce it as we all know if you think the correct way you get special treatment

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Is English your first language? I notice a pattern with you where you don't seem to grasp reading comprehension much.

How astute, then it seems I have at least one thing in common with the 45th president of the United States.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I'd tell you to toxx on that but the mods can't be trusted to enforce it as we all know if you think the correct way you get special treatment

just watch and lol with the rest of us, retard.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

mono posted:

We gravely condemn the cowardly acts of American dogs with their disregard for the environment!

*blows up nukes underground*

Uh, the US conducted over 1000 nuclear tests.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

GTFO you dumb pile of poo poo.

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

You can lead a horse to the lol thread, but you can't make them lol

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

BrewingTea posted:

You can lead a horse to the lol thread, but you can't make them lol

i'll make you lol if you're not careful :argh:

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
I want to remind everyone that the brand new French President owned Trump so hard that Trump destroyed America's reputation with the world just out of spite.

And Justin Trudeau probably hosed Ivanka.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

The real child abuse is posting pictures of him next to her that will haunt him years down the line

Like normally if your dad goes to jail for crimes you can take your mother's last name but lol that's even woooorse

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

just watch and lol with the rest of us, retard.

I guess I will wait and see what the DNC does in '20 for the real lols to start. November was just a practice run

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

GTFO you dumb pile of poo poo.

oh I get it now this thread IS funny lol

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Didn't those people get permabanned

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Parents kissing their kids on the mouth is weird. If you don't think its weird you were probably kissed on the mouth by your weird mom or dad and caught the weird.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I guess I will wait and see what the DNC does in '20 for the real lols to start. November was just a practice run

you voted for a fat retard lol

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

corn in the bible posted:

Didn't those people get permabanned

Idk but if the Taxman is smart he'll do what the feds did to Capone. You can usually get away with a lot of poo poo right up until you start loving with his bottom line

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/nowthised/status/872450161192185856

:smugdon:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

if anyone is following the Atlanta special election, last night the GOP candidate said that the main difference between liberals and conservatives is that conservatives do not support a livible wage.

People will still vote for her lmao

Waiting for Republicans to say working for free is patriotic

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

fishing with the fam posted:

Parents kissing their kids on the mouth is weird. If you don't think its weird you were probably kissed on the mouth by your weird mom or dad and caught the weird.

Every other parent I know kisses their young children on the lips but whatever you say dude maybe it's a cultural thing and can vary regionally :shrug:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

you voted for a fat retard lol

You couldn't even find someone to beat a fat retard in a presidential election lol

What's YOUR excuse, was it the Russians or the racists?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Now it's June but the president's "still learning".

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

loving lol this picture and caption

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/872433925494370306

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Typically when I find a thread that I "don't get" as it were, I post in it a bunch talking about how I don't get it. Just another typical day for me, an idiot.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Every other parent I know kisses their young children on the lips but whatever you say dude maybe it's a cultural thing and can vary regionally :shrug:

I heard it's a cultural thing in the South. Could just be rumors though :shrug:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Eric Trump looks like a human that was grown in a tube and given a bad wig

So basically not a real human

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

T.S. Smelliot posted:

You couldn't even find someone to beat a fat retard in a presidential election lol

What's YOUR excuse, was it the Russians or the racists?

I think the ESTABLISHMENT DNC gets blamed for that one

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

turn off the TV posted:

if anyone is following the Atlanta special election, last night the GOP candidate said that the main difference between liberals and conservatives is that conservatives do not support a livible wage.

People will still vote for her lmao

I assumed this was either taken out of context or the quote was massaged. Nope, that's exactly what she said. drat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPkY-dhuI7w

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

gently caress now we know it's weird if you're into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

I heard it's a cultural thing in the South. Could just be rumors though :shrug:

What country are you from?