Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
*Points at the admitted Trump-liker* "Ha-Ha!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Teikanmi posted:

Eric Trump looks like a human that was grown in a tube and given a bad wig

So basically not a real human

He's doing a Nosferatu playthrough.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

You couldn't even find someone to beat a fat retard in a presidential election lol

What's YOUR excuse, was it the Russians or the racists?

"Yes, I did vote for a fat retard"? What sort of life did you lead that that's the best you can say?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Eric Trump prob sees most people as bags of meat and salty water so this makes total sense to me.

Also lol at the rotating shift of people with Trump avatars showing up in this thread and going "heh where's the lols libruls? :smug:" in the face of almost 1000 pages of the orange retard making an rear end of himself and destroying the country.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dehumanization and scapegoating are two cornerstones of fascism. :yeah:

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

He's doing a Nosferatu playthrough.

Eric Trump is the only human being to survive being born with the sex chromosome Y

No X. Just Y. That's the whole thing, just Donald Trump's lousy busted sperm in the crude form of a man.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

Typically when I find a thread that I "don't get" as it were, I post in it a bunch talking about how I don't get it. Just another typical day for me, an idiot.

Oh I get it just fine it's a support group for a bunch of buttmad losers who can't accept reality

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Oh I get it just fine it's a support group for a bunch of buttmad losers who can't accept reality

you have brain damage

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can someone post the MAGA guy upset upon scrolling throuhg the 'let's lol at trump' thread picture please

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

tao of lmao posted:

Typically when I find a thread that I "don't get" as it were, I post in it a bunch talking about how I don't get it. Just another typical day for me, an idiot.

Personally I can't find anything to laugh about in the thread about Donald Trump. That makes me smarter than most.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

T.S. Smelliot posted:

That's a lol. Thank you for contributing on behalf of your president.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Here's a lol: T.S. Smelliot claims to have worked as a social worker and now be a teacher, but voted for and defends the guy who is going to take their healthcare away.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nvm i found it.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Knight posted:

Here's a lol: T.S. Smelliot claims to have worked as a social worker and now be a teacher, but voted for and defends the guy who is going to take their healthcare away.

Public school? Lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Knight posted:

also completely destroying education in the US

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Cobweb Heart posted:

Personally I can't find anything to laugh about in the thread about Donald Trump. That makes me smarter than most.

Only lols I see are butt hurt LIEbrals who can't accept reality.

The wall and the travel ban are totally gonna happen though.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

tell me about how much you love Betsy Devos you stupid oval office lmao

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Jose posted:

you have brain damage

No no

You know that curse of how Trump's own tweets constantly own Trump?

His supporters suffer from a lesser version of the curse where everything they say about those darn liberals is actually a sick burn on themselves

Like how else can you explain it, no one is that retarded by nature, even the actually mentally handicapped--something supernatural is at play here. I'm telling you. I have heard the song the song of

the orb the red culling song

Woo sorry I've been having these weird fugue states lately don't know what's up with that

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bardeh posted:

t_d posters are now making literal shrines to Trump in their homes

Typical Patriots fan

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

scrubs season six posted:

GTFO you dumb pile of poo poo.

Lol you're awful territorial about this, the bad trump thread

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Lol you're awful territorial about this, the bad trump thread

go back to your safe place

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

T.S. Smelliot posted:

So I'm reading through this thread, where are the lols? It just looks like an unfunny circle jerk to me?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

go back to your safe place

:ironicat:

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

T.S. Smelliot posted:

so trump ISN'T president now, you little snowflake bitch? Why didn't you answer my question? How many ball games did you get picked last for to proudly support someone you yourself called a fat retard

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Interthread slap fights are my jam. Keep it up yall.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Let's settle this debate in the park downtown.

Wear your finest shin pads and spartan helmets

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/JGreenDC/status/872459756346191873
https://twitter.com/AlexNBCNews/status/872459402548326400
Lol

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Don't get mad about the Trompers friends

Enjoy their frolics and japes while they're still here

Trump is all they have after they made total moron jokes of themselves. This is it. This is all they have to comfort themselves with.

Just let them caper, by God, have some human mercy in your hearts for the poor baby joke clowns

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Knight posted:

it's laudable that he does that stuff, but it's lolable when he brings it up to defend his vote. you only gotta gently caress one goat to be called a goat-fucker

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Jose posted:

also completely destroying education in the US
Oh yeah, that too.

I like to read T.S. Smelliot's posts and imagine him saying them to his students. His online persona in a position of trust and authority, screaming at children that they're broke-brained retard libs and just starts foaming at the mouth and muttering "server janitor scumfucks" when he finds out one of them wants to work with computers.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

ur just buttmad and can't accept reality u luebryl woman

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Cobweb Heart posted:

so trump ISN'T president now, you little snowflake bitch? Why didn't you answer my question? How many ball games did you get picked last for to proudly support someone you yourself called a fat retard

Oh wow one of you got to the next step and admitted he is the president, we're making good progress here

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Every other parent I know kisses their young children on the lips but whatever you say dude maybe it's a cultural thing and can vary regionally :shrug:

I can probably count on my fingers the amount of time I've seen parents do this both locally, abroad and in various media, and it always sends shivers down my spine.

If every other parent you know does this it means you live in a really creepy place

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
*kicks in door, huffing and puffing*

Am I late to own you guys yet? Where...where are the lol's?

*laughs myself to the point of death*

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

if you kept looking at every pic of a trump shrine online for just one second you would still not be done before the heat death of the universe

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

fishing with the fam posted:

Interthread slap fights are my jam. Keep it up yall.

Something something wrestle with pigs

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
*Next person breaks down door, wheezing, almost trips over dead body of last person*

Am I...am I too late to own you guys? Lol, looks like you are all butthurt

*laughs self to death, falls on top of other body*

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Even if your support Trump you guys gotta admit the constant confusion within his administration is loving funny.

Trump: "We need a travel ban on all Muslims."
Admins: "It's not a travel ban on Muslims. See we scratched out the Muslim part."
Trump: "What I signed is too politically correct. And it's a goddamn travel ban!"

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Who would have thought that a once great nation destroying itself from the inside would have been so funny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

if trump so good a president name a president thing he did good besides get owned

mono posted:

Let's settle this debate in the park downtown.

Wear your finest shin pads and spartan helmets

the bad trump thread is statistically fatter and dumber than the average goon, and they smell like backed up toilets. That is how we will distinguish them

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Oh wow one of you got to the next step and admitted he is the president, we're making good progress here

Day 1. Ambiguous observation of literacy. Subject seemed to respond to post, only to miss thread title, and point. Response was undeniably feeble and bitch made. Suggest termination.