Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Time for blah second favorite Israeli blah blah the usual:

"One of mine, or one of yours?"
"B-but, I've been doing this for years!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

:eyepop:

That is some top shelf grade hypocrisy there! Has Trump caused conservatives to just given up on trying to not appear like giant hypocritics?

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

vilkacis posted:

Not the highest quality, but :v:

(Used the avatars of the people with the highest post counts.)

If I wasn't already running late for work, I'd turn the wolf's head into Pants Donkey's.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

The only moral violence is my violence.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Vib Rib posted:

I had no idea Australian minimum wage was so much higher than American minimum wage.

YEAH BUT YOU GOTTA PAY TWENTY BUCKS FOR A STEAK is what I hear some Americans say.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Telnaes tries out her caricature of new White House spokesthing Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

vilkacis posted:

Perfect, exactly as envisioned :golfclap:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I love that last one. :allears:

I'll never know how these people get so clever and why conservative cartoonists can't do the same.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ularg posted:

I'll never know how these people get so clever and why conservative cartoonists can't do the same.

It's because they're conservative clever, which means "Take that libtards"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Ularg posted:

The prerequisite to be a conservative is to be brain-dead stupid and utterly disconnected from reality. If you aren't both of these things, you cannot stay a conservative.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/reginapolice/status/872205104329269249

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Avirosb posted:

Not really relevant but I took a look at Ben's Patreon page and

Ben Garrison's Patreon posted:

Alex Jone.

lol being proud of knowing Cernovich sure is something

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

vilkacis posted:

:swoon:

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

vilkacis posted:

:perfect:

The competition for the gay abortions is going to be fierce this year!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Crybaby Dems are losers and dumb, and are totally getting their rear end kicked by Trump, who is smart and wise but sometimes tweets too much. Also PC is the worst thing about modern society, and I'm offended about Kathy Griffin.

There, wingnut cartoonists. Take the month off.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

quotin" dis

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

The Sunni/Shia War in the Middle East seems about to explode
Labels: Assad, Egypt, Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, isis, Kurds, Middle East, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Shia, Sunni, War

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40173553

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Next panel: "Oh, snap, it's fuckin Hitler. Act cool..."

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Yes, Stiglich, pray tell what people should do when they have every reason to believe that the attackers were wearing suicide vests.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Regalingualius posted:

Yes, Stiglich, pray tell what people should do when they have every reason to believe that the attackers were wearing suicide vests.

"Die so I can use your deaths to further my political agenda"

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
The right has gone so nutty that "if you are under attack, call the cops" has become a politically charged statement to them rather than good advice.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Let's be honest, it's because a "DIRTY LIBERAL" said it. If the left started to pick up the NRA mantras they'd start taking shots at dems for wanting people to protect themselves.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pakled posted:

The right has gone so nutty that "if you are under attack, call the cops" has become a politically charged statement to them rather than good advice.

In America, you wouldn't call the cops, because America is a free country and therefore every free citizen is constantly toting a dozen heavy caliber machine-guns with which they would shoot the bad guys instead of being effete liberal wimps who call the cops.

In fact, America doesn't even have cops anyway. Instead, there are Forced Labor Recruiters who are tasked with putting Black people in work camps that are called "prison" to get away with a legal loophole in the abolition of slavery.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Pakled posted:

Not only advice, but advice they themselves dole out. See a black person walking around? Call the cops.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Vib Rib posted:

I had no idea Australian minimum wage was so much higher than American minimum wage.
For comparison purposes, this is about US$12.63 by PPP, or US$13.86 at current conversion rates. So, it's a lot higher than the current US Federal ($7.25), and at least a dollar higher than any state minimum ($11.50 in DC, 6 states between $10 and $11).

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Way beaten, but I had to look at a Garrison for longer than anyone should to do this, so here it is anyway

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The... the cartoonists do realize that the London Terrorists were naturally born citizens correct?

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

ratbert90 posted:

The... the cartoonists do realize that the London Terrorists were naturally born citizens correct?

Of course they do. Their solution is the internment/deportation/genocide of all muslims.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

vilkacis posted:

Aw, I shouldn't have gone to bed instead of finishing mine.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ratbert90 posted:

Cartoonists are not bright people.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Half the year has already passed and I'll soon be making this year's Gay Abortions Mid-Term Repository so that ya'll can get some cartoons set aside for the end of the year. I will be using the standard general categories of
  • Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy
  • Worst Obituary Cartoon
  • Worst Caricature
  • Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon
  • Worst Cartoon about a Movie
  • Worst Label
  • Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon
  • Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon
  • Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon
  • Most Easily Reinterpreted
  • Overall Worst Political Cartoon
  • Best Edit/Parody

I am also thinking of splitting Least Concealed Bigotry up yet again and adding Least Concealed Bigotry (Islamophobia) to take them out of Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism)

Is there any specific categories or general changes anyone would like to suggest? I'll be busy through the weekend but try to have the thread up by Sunday or Monday.

Angular Cyrus posted:

Way beaten, but I had to look at a Garrison for longer than anyone should to do this, so here it is anyway

This is beautiful.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Also found a quality comment on this letter (along with others from the same 5 people I want to find and kick them in the balls)
http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/letters/2017/06/07/Terrorists-are-not-part-of-true-Islam-which-teaches-love/stories/201706070111

Will Price posted:

Ben Garrison is a great cartoonist. The PG should fire Rodgers and hire Ben.

http://grrrgraphics.com/cartoonblog/death-by-political-correctness

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Nosfereefer posted:

Holy gently caress is Blekkulf Swedish? Is there a single cultural figure in Norway that's NOT shamelessly stolen from Sweden or Denmark?

I am fairly sure Blekkulf is norwegian, the author was.

You are mostly made of water, so I am not drowning you.

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jun 7, 2017

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.

Angular Cyrus posted:

my god

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Best Edit category is going to be crazy hard to choose this year.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.
Infowars had a very special guest on, Ben Garrison:
https://twitter.com/infowars/status/872219060192157696

Choice quote: My cartoons are a form of a visual rant.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Flaskraven posted:

Infowars had a very special guest on, Ben Garrison:
https://twitter.com/infowars/status/872219060192157696

Choice quote: My cartoons are a form of a visual rant.

That sounds like a markov chain output.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

These should both be added to the OP.

• Locked thread