Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Peridot's :allears: is precious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Archenteron posted:

Peridot's everything is precious

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Shouldn't have tried to do it live.
There's a comically oversized plug just waiting to be the conclusive proof of that.

Jazu
Jan 1, 2006

Looking for some URANIUM? CLICK HERE
Bathtub drain is cucumber's own power. She's a hundred years too early to bathtub drain.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
So the Oracle is totally a disaster master right

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Jazu posted:

Bathtub drain is cucumber's own power. She's a hundred years too early to bathtub drain.

She?

Calaveron posted:

So the Oracle is totally a disaster master right

Disaster? Yes. Master? No.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
She can't be. The Disaster Masters only came into being (for the hundredth time) when the Disaster Stones were reunited, and we'd seen the Oracle before that point.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Pumice, who instead of transforming is likely to accidentally cast some other spell with the power of multiple disaster stones behind it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's a television show.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

It's a television show.

Yeah but a telivision show that utilizes an actual magic wand which has accidentally been switched

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

Regy Rusty posted:

Yeah but a telivision show that utilizes an actual magic wand which has accidentally been switched

A television show that looks like it's being filmed live.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

life_source posted:

A television show that looks like it's being filmed live.

just like the old days

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This would be the worst time for a pizza.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?
Actually, which Disaster Stone was slotted in the wand when it got switched? That'll determine which elemental flavor of mayhem comes out when Pumice casts with it, right?

Personally, I'm hoping that the transformation sequence happens, but Pumice's costume is altered to match with whichever Disaster Stone is slotted. This comic is pretty fashion-tastic at times, so I think it would fit.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
nightmare knight can you for once in your life actually be evil and go to where they are filiming this and destroy everything about it please and thank you who cares if it will break peridots heart just stop this farce

EDIT: vvvvv :negative:

life_source fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jun 10, 2017

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Unfortunately Nightmare Knight cannot hear your run-on sentence.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I've never had a dream where I had three butts before

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
tag yourself I'm the lottery (of bees)

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I'm late for school even though I graduated 17 years ago

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

smug n stuff posted:

I'm video games.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
I'm chasing that one guy from that one movie.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

I had a dream involving three butts

That was a good dream.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Three butts is a good dream.

A tri-butt, on the other hand, is a bad dream.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Lose all your dang teeth.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

smug n stuff posted:

I'm this webcomic.

heeey-ooo

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I hate this comic now because I actually had a lose all your dang teeth dream last night for the first time in several years.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Waffleman_ posted:

I hate this comic now because I actually had a lose all your dang teeth dream last night for the first time in several years.
I had a dream two nights ago where I was walking out of my house to head to work at night and a dog-sized cross between a dodo and a raccoon rabidly wobbled its way up the driveway, then noticed me, and hissed and ran at me FAR TOO QUICKLY and lunged at my face, and I woke up screaming

not a good week for dreams

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Actually, in my nightmares I'm always trying to catch a bus/train/plane and just as I'm running up to it, if pulls away.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Recently my nightmares involve just trying to get to work.

My subconscious is trying to tell me something I already know. Time for a new job that isn't an hour away.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I've been having really awful nightmares where people post their entirely mundane and uninteresting dreams in forum webcomics threads what do you think it means

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Calaveron posted:

I've been having really awful nightmares where people post their entirely mundane and uninteresting dreams in forum webcomics threads what do you think it means

I'm no Freud, but it might indicate that you're a bitter killjoy.

life_source
May 11, 2008

I love how the Nightmare (bad dreams you have) Knight, is such an obvious misinterpretation of why he's called the Nightmare Knight (gains power from your primal fear). Completely in line with how this show is missing the mark about everything.

it could be straight up a misguided attempt to gain ratings by "trying to be current", or a specific tactic to try and weaken the Nightmare Knight by someone who might know a lot more.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Or bait to provoke Nightmare Knight into reacting and potentially exposing himself.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

In my nightmares, my little brothers die.

I'm in a boat, it flips over, I manage to get flung out and watch the second eldest drown through the porthole while I try and open it.

I'm on a hike, the second youngest is running near the edge of a sheer face, slips, falls off before I can grab him

I'm eating, the youngest starts having an allergic reaction and begins seizing while I panic because this never happened and I don't know what to do.

I'm pretty lucky that I don't get those nightmares very often now, but I never seem to remember any dreams either.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

I dream about going to an arcade sometimes, but there's no arcades anywhere near where I live. It's a real tragedy.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Once, I had a nightmare about leaving a flat 5$ tip. And then later on that day, after I woke up, I saw a dog and was unable to pet the dog.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

RareAcumen posted:

Once, I had a nightmare about leaving a flat 5$ tip. And then later on that day, after I woke up, I saw a dog and was unable to pet the dog.
A true waking nightmare

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I am not the only one who hears "B(aaaaaaaaaaa)AD DREAM BEAM" in Coach Oleander's voice, am I?

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-839/

Of course they'd kill off the fan-favourite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I love this stupid comic.