Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Anyone play any video games recently?

I've been playing a lot of Mario Golf World Tour on 3DS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lucky!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

Awful Fantasy is even more vile and, well, awful than I remember it being, which is honestly kind of impressive

I'd love to see another, it was a work of art.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Guy Mann posted:

Even by the standards of the Phillips CDi and 90s FMV games in general, an FMV minigolf game is an astoundingly terrible idea on just about every level. And that's without the added albatross of Eugene Levy shouting out dad jokes every five seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z2QYsK-kFk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-tiK7fkTE

GameGrumps played this and it was amazing hearing them collectively lose what remained of their sanity

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I got to Kislev in Xenogears again and I forgot how rad the cutscenes leading up to it are.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I picked up an iPhone SE to replace my old phone, is iTunes still the only way to get moosic onto this thing or are there alternatives that aren't poo poo on a shingle to use in Windows land nowadays

or is iTunes less poo poo now

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I only listen to one pavement album that is part of my first iphones cloud back up file so idk it just appears on my phone when i get a new one

Spit on a stranger ftw

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Ciaphas posted:

:roflolmao:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Ciaphas posted:

I picked up an iPhone SE to replace my old phone, is iTunes still the only way to get moosic onto this thing or are there alternatives that aren't poo poo on a shingle to use in Windows land nowadays

You can use a third party app like foobar or plex. Lots of options.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

an actual dog posted:

You can use a third party app like foobar or plex. Lots of options.

Oh yea it's already on my plex server, I can just stream from that rather than figure out syncing. Thanks

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Aaaagg now I remember what I hate about messing with music: albums with multiple artists just make me OCD and agonize about a good way to organize this poo poo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Real hurthling! posted:

I only listen to one pavement album that is part of my first iphones cloud back up file so idk it just appears on my phone when i get a new one

Spit on a stranger ftw

hot take: archers of loaf's icky mettle is better than slanted and enchanted

pavement's second and third albums are S Tier though.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

precision posted:

hot take: archers of loaf's icky mettle is better than slanted and enchanted

pavement's second and third albums are S Tier though.

AoL's a real fav of mine. top tier 90's poo poo and bachman's solo work is very good too but pavement's terror twilight is my #1 jams and it's cool that they went out on it imho, especially cause malkamus' solo poo poo is amazing with the jicks.

i also thing brighten the corners is underappreciated.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ71Wz90zt4

Super Meat Boy 2 comes out in a month

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Cool. I'm not gonna play it but I look forward to the speedrun

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

rich evans is an angel

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

rich evans, is garbage

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

oddium posted:

rich evans, is garbage

PERSONA 5 IS GARBAGE

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

wait what games do you like

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Jay Rust posted:

I've been playing LA Noire. It's still really good. Cole Phelps would probably make Lurdiak The Roach's top 50 game characters(even if he and the other major characters in the game are basically stolen from a movie).

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Cowcaster posted:

wait what games do you like

i like mgs3 majora's mask nuclear throne eu4, this year nier p5 botw was okay... the list goes on :peanut:

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

I just got the reward for completing all the shrines in Breath of the Wild and it's rad as heck but good golly is it gonna be a pain to upgrade

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

oddium posted:

i like mgs3 majora's mask nuclear throne eu4, this year nier p5 botw was okay... the list goes on :peanut:

MGS3 MAJORA'S MASK NUCLEAR THRONE EUROPA UNIVERSALIS 4 NIER AUTOMATA PERSONA 5 AND BREATH OF THE WILD ARE poo poo

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Did you get a new avatar between that post and the last

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

that's not true...

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Did you get a new avatar between that post and the last

did you shove an entire buick lesabre up your butt between your post and this one

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Cowcaster posted:

did you shove an entire buick lesabre up your butt between your post and this one

:heysexy:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

how does the internet have so many terrifying bleeding cow mages goddamn

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Ciaphas posted:

Diablo 2 probably

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Ciaphas posted:

if we're being honest here i'm giving short shrift to the lady i normally get cow mage avatars from and reused an old one she made for me. i just thought the mgsv avatar was super dated at this point, where hotline miami is eternal

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

those are all avs rally has made for cc

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

oddium posted:

those are all avs rally has made for cc

précisément

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

precision posted:

my wife just got to Futaba and wants to date her

in the game I mean

I'm a lucky fellow, I dunno what I did to deserve her

Why does no one pick actual best girl Kawakami

This looks loving amazing, i'm super excited to play it.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
God drat that game that is totally not Meat Boy 2 looks amazing. Hopefully they get good music, unlike the later releases of SMB (and to a lesser degree the later released of BoI).

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

speaking of giving people short shrift here's a title i had once made by forums poster humanity (artifacts introduced because i've long lost the original)

off of this bad boy:

and i never paid him nor commissioned him to do so and i feel like poo poo about it in perpetuity. if you see this humanity please let me know and i will paypal you a bunch of bux.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

anyway my aesthetic owns

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

that sounds like an aesop fable

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

but when cowcaster, wracked with guilt, returned to pay the nymph Humanity.... cowcaster could find none........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Grapplejack posted:

Why does no one pick actual best girl Kawakami

This looks loving amazing, i'm super excited to play it.

Same here. Apparently it's got the VVVVVV style of a interconnected world with each room basically being a set of meat boy levels. Looks rad as hell

• Locked thread