Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

CobiWann posted:

...my...my Dad's 71...:ohdear:

haha why are you so old dude

i bet youre not even a millenial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Aphrodite posted:

Okay yeah, that's what I thought. I know I've seen the sit out before but was pretty sure that was outside WWE.

They've allowed much more dangerous moves that have caused injuries to keep being used, and kill that one with one unfortunate accident. It's a fancy fisherman suplex, it seems pretty safe.

To be fair, he almost killed Tyson Kidd with it so I can understand why they'd be reluctant to let him use it on the main roster.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

CobiWann posted:

...my...my Dad's 71...:ohdear:

Is your Dad a steroid abusing coke addict who thinks fibre is nothing more than a way to deliver the Network?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

projecthalaxy posted:

haha why are you so old dude

i bet youre not even a millenial

He's a millenial... from the LAST millennium.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

You're a good dude, Foochs.

Thanks boss. :)

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Steroids are the answer

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Call Me Charlie posted:

To be fair, he almost killed Tyson Kidd with it so I can understand why they'd be reluctant to let him use it on the main roster.

Who?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cody Rhodes?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Watching a little bit of SDL from last night. People talk about Charlotte being bad on the mic, but Naomi...woof

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Charlotte just seems determined to talk in a weird cadence. She could probably be better if she just spoke normally.

They give her the worst "fellow kids" material though.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

I think I'm taking a bullet here but didn't Rovert swear up and down that New Day was showing up at RAW for an angle and didn't?

edit: RAW or the RAW PPV, and neither happened unless I had some kind of coma

Nope

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

So, it appears Balor is on a promo tour in Japan and meeting some old friends

Probably talking about headlining Wrestle Kingdom in 2019.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
e: nvm let's not start a derail

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jun 7, 2017

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Why does Balor always pose like that?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

But you posted twice in the spoiler's thread with "solid reason" that the New Day would show up, so was your source a picture of an ice cream bike at the wrong venue and you tried to stretch that into a scoop?

Neither post had me swearing up and down.

RealFoxy posted:

But you posted twice in the spoiler's thread with "solid reason" that the New Day would show up, so was your source a picture of an ice cream bike at the wrong venue and you tried to stretch that into a scoop?

Can you not read? It wasn't a scoop. I didn't label it a scoop. I clearly wrote why it was interesting - they never got revenge for Kofi's leg and the show was a match segment short?

Why are you deliberately mischaractising what I wrote?

I posted it in the Spoiler thread as I didn't want to post it in the regular thread if it was true.

rovert fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jun 7, 2017

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
go away revert

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Charlotte just seems determined to talk in a weird cadence. She could probably be better if she just spoke normally.

They give her the worst "fellow kids" material though.

She was on Raw Talk once after Roadblock. Easily the best promo she ever cut. She just talked normally about her rivalry with Sasha.

It also revealed that her hating her dad probably isn't kayfabe.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Charlotte always looks like she's cutting promos at gunpoint. Just staring at the hard cam and blowing through her lines. It's not great.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I just realized that the latest Fashion Police episode actually confirms that, in-universe, Breeze and Dango have telepathic powers. Let that sink in.

Pro wrestling is incredible

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

extradite THIS! posted:

I just realized that the latest Fashion Police episode actually confirms that, in-universe, Breeze and Dango have telepathic powers. Let that sink in.

*Fast forward two years.*

"Wow I can't believe Randy Orton burned down the Fashion Police's precinct!"

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

The Bee posted:

Yes, but:

Seriously, what was the deal with that move? Between that and the elbow to the corner botchfest, a newer friend I've watched with basically thinks Bayley is a complete joke.

Almost as bad and embarassing as the Gator Roll.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I hope the Observer tonight has something about the WWE Mauro return rumours of the past week. Stems from whatever this was apparently falling through:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/HuntRampaige/status/872316501361131521
https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/872319115163258880

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
She's not wrong and also can't possible far any further than valet for cruiserweights, so.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

She's not wrong and also can't possible far any further than valet for cruiserweights, so.

they could bring back brodus and make her his valet

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

although i guess tyrus is a guess analyst on fox news now. what else is that fat gently caress up to?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

about 700 pounds hahahaa

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That DICK! posted:

about 700 pounds hahahaa

https://youtu.be/7C0xkSpGINY

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

That DICK! posted:

about 700 pounds hahahaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

extradite THIS! posted:

In-universe, there is a leprechaun kingdom under the ring.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

WWE Dick and Balls PPV.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Good news for WWE, there probably ain't gonna be a game 5 of the finals, lol.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Kalisto/Crews ***1/4
Miz/Ambrose ***1/4
Swann & Sasha/Dar & Alicia **1/2
Alexa/Bayley DUD
Shemus & Cesaro/Hardyz ***1/4
Neville/Aries ***1/4
Five way ****1/2

Dave is openly generous when it comes to rating bad WWE matches, so Alexa/Bayley getting the DUD while House of Horrors didn't is ... something.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
WWE Network Presents Three-and-a-Quarter Rules

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Benne posted:

Kalisto/Crews ***1/4
Miz/Ambrose ***1/4
Swann & Sasha/Dar & Alicia **1/2
Alexa/Bayley DUD
Shemus & Cesaro/Hardyz ***1/4
Neville/Aries ***1/4
Five way ****1/2

Dave is openly generous when it comes to rating bad WWE matches, so Alexa/Bayley getting the DUD while House of Horrors didn't is ... something.

The house of horrors at least had wrestling in it. All I remember from the kendo stick match is 2 suplexes and a ddt.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

VJeff posted:

WWE Network Presents Three-and-a-Quarter Rules

WWE Network Proudly Presents: Pretty Good Wrestling You Won't Remember or Care About in a Week

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Bray had a cool entrance in House of Horrors where he sold his rear end off on the way to the ring and it got to the banjo solo part of his theme song and y'know what. I appreciated that. Bray made me believe that he had just been through hell and could barely drag himself to the ring and just for a minute I bought the whole stupid enterprise.

Also, it had Neil's Workbox.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Called it in the last thread

Dave posted:

Alexa vs Bayley - DUD

The only rating that would have ever made sense, return of the DUD

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
OK OK guys, House of Horrors did have some fun individual moments, but let's not bend over backwards here. I can only take so much ironic shitposting, and "House of Horrors was actually good" is a line I'm not willing to cross. Be careful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
House of horrors was worse because it was a bigger waste of time, at least Alexa/Bayley was over quick.

• Locked thread