Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
since comey is my friend and will post the pee tape tomorrow just gonna repeat something I posted about many moons ago when the dossier first came to light

Erik eriksson, conservative radio host and well-known poo poo lord, right before a commercial break, said he would shortly reveal his incontrovertible evidence, ironclad proof that Donald Trump was not involved with russian hookers and pee.

Commercials happened and when his show came back on, he led up to it very dramatically, with lots of pontificating

And the evidence that trump could not, would not be in a Russian hooker pee tape is... HE'S A GERMAPHOBE YOU LIBERAL TRUMP HATING IDIOTS, HOW COULD HE BE INTO PEE IF HE'S A GERMAPHOBE, CHECKMATE, YOU STUPID FUCKS

Because no one has ever been secretly into something that they think is gross, no sir. Ironclad logic! No gayhating republicans have ever been caught with rentboys, no sir

Bonus lol, Erik was a staunch anti-trump guy during the primaries and lost a ton of his audience because of it so he fell in line and now sucks trump's chode 24/7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

since comey is my friend and will post the pee tape tomorrow just gonna repeat something I posted about many moons ago when the dossier first came to light

Erik eriksson, conservative radio host and well-known poo poo lord, right before a commercial break, said he would shortly reveal his incontrovertible evidence, ironclad proof that Donald Trump was not involved with russian hookers and pee.

Commercials happened and when his show came back on, he led up to it very dramatically, with lots of pontificating

And the evidence that trump could not, would not be in a Russian hooker pee tape is... HE'S A GERMAPHOBE YOU LIBERAL TRUMP HATING IDIOTS, HOW COULD HE BE INTO PEE IF HE'S A GERMAPHOBE, CHECKMATE, YOU STUPID FUCKS

Because no one has ever been secretly into something that they think is gross, no sir. Ironclad logic! No gayhating republicans have ever been caught with rentboys, no sir

Bonus lol, Erik was a staunch anti-trump guy during the primaries and lost a ton of his audience because of it so he fell in line and now sucks trump's chode 24/7

Let's back up a bit.
If a human being ever feels the need to state

quote:

I was not involved with russian hookers and pee.

lol @

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
I've been involved with russian hookers and pee

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Nothing about this actually seems that weird or LOLworthy at all. I think everyone here needs to cool their jets a bit before you become the sort of people who think "Donald Drumpf" is the height of political ownage.

I mean just calm down, it's not like there aren't enough LOLs to go around as it is, and with the Comey testimony tomorrow there are many more sure to come in the very near future. You don't need to go grasping at straws to invent LOLs. It's honestly embarrassing.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
"they were call girls your honour"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i always find it funny when people recoil in horror from the disgusting fat old man we chose as our president

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Cnut the Great posted:

Nothing about this actually seems that weird or LOLworthy at all. I think everyone here needs to cool their jets a bit before you become the sort of people who think "Donald Drumpf" is the height of political ownage.

I mean just calm down, it's not like there aren't enough LOLs to go around as it is, and with the Comey testimony tomorrow there are many more sure to come in the very near future. You don't need to go grasping at straws to invent LOLs. It's honestly embarrassing.

No, the recoil and look of disgust on her face as she casually avoids his kiss is pretty funny actually

This is clearly not her first time dodging a smooch from our orange leader

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i always find it funny when people recoil in horror from the disgusting fat old man we chose as our president

Especially his wife that he just mk scorpion speared back to dc to put on a happy marriage act for the media

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

It actually honestly doesn't really look like anyone's recoiling in horror at all but I'm not going to press the issue any further because I know what will happen if I do.

It's just that I come to this thread for genuine Trump-related LOLs, not douchechills on other posters' behalf.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Cnut the Great posted:

It actually honestly doesn't really look like anyone's recoiling in horror at all but I'm not going to press the issue any further because I know what will happen if I do.

It's just that I come to this thread for genuine Trump-related LOLs, not douchechills on other posters' behalf.

yeah, i can see why you might not want to believe it. you'd have to admit to some unpleasant facts about your own relationships, which is a little too heavy for the lol at the ridiculous orange clown thread.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

yeah, i can see why you might not want to believe it. you'd have to admit to some unpleasant facts about your own relationships, which is a little too heavy for the lol at the ridiculous orange clown thread.

Okay.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

It CAME....from the SWAMPS!

It CAME.....back from the DEAD!

If you CAN...run until you reach the WALL!!

If you CAN...cross your LEGS!

You have NEVER....seen such HORROR!

You have NEVER...experienced such STUPIDITY!

Yes he was ELECTED.....but he is your personal NIGHTMARE!!

WATCH "THE TERROR OF TRUMP" at your local drive-in......IF YOU DARE!!!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

He has deffo had sex w. all three of those women lol

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Every boy who has been through middle school knows what that look means. It means, "you are not getting anywhere near my girly bits because I find your whole entire being repulsive."
:hmbol:

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Jared kushner looks like a low-rent dracula in some Italian horror movie with hardcore scenes spliced in later.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Minimalist Program posted:

He has deffo had sex w. all three of those women lol

Wow, good for that guy, they look out of his league.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
how is it that his daughters are both really good looking, but his sons are complete troglodytes?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
His daughters are not good looking. They've had tons of work done.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Nocheez posted:

Every boy who has been through middle school knows what that look means. It means, "you are not getting anywhere near my girly bits because I find your whole entire being repulsive."

Trump needs to turn off his monitor

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cnut the Great posted:

Nothing about this actually seems that weird or LOLworthy at all.

bigly lol right here

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Bardeh posted:

how is it that his daughters are both really good looking, but his sons are complete troglodytes?

Ivanka inherited the Trump looks, too, you can find some pics of her with her original nose and chin. Daddy bought her some good quality work.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Ivanka's ears are weirdly low on her head.

Someone itt pointed that out earlier and it's true

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

President trump looks like a faded 70s one hit wonder star you didn't know was still alive playing smaller and smaller venues. He tries to keep the younger look so people recognize him but the years of cheeseburger and alcohol diets and over-compensation at the tanning bed makes him look like a flesh mask that was once a man.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
2scoops has that healthy leathery reptile look that old republicans always get once their dark gods start to get annoyed they won't hurry up and die so they can eat their soul already

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

lol what the gently caress are you talking about

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

phasmid posted:

lol what the gently caress are you talking about

it's not a very good joke but i legit feel bad for you because you are too dim to understand it

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Nocheez posted:

drat. I wasn't quite sure if that look on Tiffany's face meant anything. Now you've opened my eyes to some sadness I locked away for years.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

it's not a very good joke but i legit feel bad for you because you are too dim to understand it

More like gimme the GOD drat psychotherapy.

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones
I need a status report on the lols.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I'm the posters either too legit stupid or too purposefully obtuse to read that body language, lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Crikey mates, I've spotted a couple o' wild Trumplings in their natural habitat.
Now we have to be careful, 'cause these here critters can be right vicious if disturbed,
and they're disturbed all. the. time.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Nocheez posted:

His daughters are not good looking. They've had tons of work done.

Okay, I believe that.

But what makes Eric and Don Jr think they can go around looking like trogs?

Answer: their father.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

HoboNews posted:

I need a status report on the lols.

90% chance of LOLs tomorrow. Scattered LMAOs throughout the morning, with a chance of severe HMBOLs as the afternoon proceeds.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Caufman posted:

Okay, I believe that.

But what makes Eric and Don Jr think they can go around looking like trogs?

Answer: their father.

Money hth

Play posted:

90% chance of LOLs tomorrow. Scattered LMAOs throughout the morning, with a chance of severe HMBOLs as the afternoon proceeds.

The high pressure Comey front means we should be in for some heavy hmbols during the middle of the day but the hot air blowing out of the President's early golf trip might push it past us and into DC. I would make sure to stock up on some lols for the weekend just to be sure.

kingcom fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jun 8, 2017

Caufman
May 7, 2007

kingcom posted:

Money hth

Oops. I did mean to write, their father's money.

Play posted:

There is a WTF and OMG advisory tomorrow in parts of the country, so drive carefully. Otherwise, expect some high denial zones coming mostly from the central and southern region.

Now back to Bailey Jay with the sex sports. Bailey?

Caufman fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jun 8, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Bardeh posted:

counterpoint

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

she dodges him twice lol

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

A tiny mouth for dad's tiny dick.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

I'm still not sure if this picture is real, or somebody just photoshopped Donald's face onto a shriveled old hag.

Nope, that's his real mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

eric got into his mother's eyeshadow again