Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
*geez, 250 posts in the hillary thread wonder what that's about*
*hrc owned slaves*
*slowly backpedals out of thread*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea it's p disgusting how she did those people

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

And yes they ARE people, Hillary

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Blue Train posted:

lmao

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Train posted:

Predators are people too!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

Predators are people too!

:chloe:

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

I read the book.

LOL Dems are loving poo poo.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Hi I just came from the future. Democrats are supporting black face now that news came out that Hillary enjoyed doing an Al Jolson routine at private parties

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Andorra posted:

Hi I just came from the future. Democrats are supporting black face now that news came out that Hillary enjoyed doing an Al Jolson routine at private parties

You expect me to believe that human civilization will go on long enough to invent time travel?

Sounds like fake news!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nigga crab pollock posted:

the subtle difference in word choice for differentiating between a house friend of the family and a field friend of the family

Whoah I didn't know Bill Maher was a goon

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Jk i know you're not bill Maher because I've seen you successfully make a joke

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Jk i know you're not bill Maher because I've seen you successfully make a joke

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Mnoba posted:

*geez, 250 posts in the hillary thread wonder what that's about*
*hrc owned slaves*
*slowly backpedals out of thread*

this but into the thread

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
No way she can run again after this.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Prorat posted:

No way she can run again after this.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
If you can't produce a candidate that can't unseat trump naturally, how about you gently caress off and give me a different candidate? I didn't vote for Trump, and telling me to just suck it up because the next guy is gonna blow too doesn't make me want to behead your party's elite any less.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FisheyStix posted:

If you can't produce a candidate that can't unseat trump naturally, how about you gently caress off and give me a different candidate? I didn't vote for Trump, and telling me to just suck it up because the next guy is gonna blow too doesn't make me want to behead your party's elite any less.

Advocating for the murder of politicians is a bad idea friend.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Well if I get Seth Rich'd at least I won't have to pay rent anymore

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

FisheyStix posted:

i'm sorry if you're too ideologically pure to vote for a warmongering slave-owning plutocrat

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Your name is Toby when serving in the governments mansion! Now make me a whiskey sour and clean up this blood! And find out Mrs. Fosters favorite flower!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i'm sorry if you're too ideologically pure to vote for a warmongering slave-owning plutocrat

Well, you gotta draw the line somewhere. :arghfist::v:

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Always nice to watch cognitive dissonance happen in real time .

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
this is seriously my favorite thing since like.. the primaries. i just can't get enough of these libtards trying to argue that the prisoners want to work at the governor's mansion rather than rot in a cell so it's not slavery

i mean, you know, the choice of unpaid labor or a far worse alternative, that's not like slavery at all

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

if they run that oval office again i will directly vote for trump this time

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Lol kurt eichenwald tweeted a picture of his desk and he had a hentai tab open

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The sad thing is that prison work as a form of rehabilitation therapy could work as a valuable tool, but instead it is marred by a broken system of dog eat dog where prisoners and wardens gently caress each other over for an opportunity to alleviate the hell that is their lives, only reinforcing the lessons that got them into jail in the first place - that violence and underhanded deals are the only way to get ahead in life.

And Hillary's reaction to encountering a facet of the system, instead of seeing an opportuinity for positive change, is pretty much literally "These street smart thugs must be held on a tight leash by a stern and level headed master who isn't afraid to apply the whip, otherwise they will get unruly and succumb to their underdeveloped moral faculties"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

steinrokkan posted:

The sad thing is that prison work as a form of rehabilitation therapy could work as a valuable tool, but instead it is marred by a broken system of dog eat dog where prisoners and wardens gently caress each other over for an opportunity to alleviate the hell that is their lives, only reinforcing the lessons that got them into jail in the first place - that violence and underhanded deals are the only way to get ahead in life.

And Hillary's reaction to encountering a facet of the system, instead of seeing an opportuinity for positive change, is pretty much literally "These street smart thugs must be held on a tight leash by a stern and level headed master who isn't afraid to apply the whip, otherwise they will get unruly and succumb to their underdeveloped moral faculties"

that was the stated reaction that she thought would make her look good. Her real reaction was probably to sit on the patio drinking mint juleps

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
"Some of them, I assume, are good people." - Hillary Rodham Clinton, the next President of the United States of America

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Maya Fey posted:

Lol kurt eichenwald tweeted a picture of his desk and he had a hentai tab open

You are lying to me, even Trump's reality is not that kind.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Tallgeese posted:

You are lying to me, even Trump's reality is not that kind.

B-Chiku [English, Uncensored, 212 Pages] on the right

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

sword_man.gif posted:

Allahu ackbar. God is great

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/872661171576467456

tweet containing the pic

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Allahu ackbar. God is great

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

garbage taste for dumb idiots, I'm not surprised

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm the xray

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I genuinely feel like people who supported Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders are the scum of the earth

I forgive the Trump supporters because they're just dumb and can't help it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If you supported Hillary for any reason other than she wasn't trump you are a goddamn mongoloid and a piece of poo poo, and even supporting her for not being trump is barely forgiveable

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

sword_man.gif posted:

I love when this happens

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Gammatron 64 posted:

I genuinely feel like people who supported Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders are the scum of the earth

Seriously. Such a platform of progressive working class ideals hasn't been seen in a generation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

I mean, there are people on that side who probably think those of us with Trump avatars are on Putin's payroll, but the sad truth is humanity is dumb as a general rule

Wait you haven't started getting your checks yet?? PM me

• Locked thread