Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Um did trump not watch the first transfomers movie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

proof of concept posted:

Ivanka's ears are weirdly low on her head.

Someone itt pointed that out earlier and it's true

I pointed this out but nobody said anything about it.

So thank you, friend.

Also her neck is like super long.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/848529014667055105
hmmm yes donny i bet you're real interested in finding the leakers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

IronClaymore posted:

The wayward child deserves better. He should have been taught not to poop in his own water supply!

Well enough of that metaphor. But George III was a fucktard, as was his parliament. Never should have let you go.

Isolationism is gonna wreck you guys. You need the global economy. You need free trade. You are supposed to be the best of the world, the primary economy, you can't give that up. So you can't make everyone's electronics anymore, big whoop, who cares? So you can't make machinery, well at least you can do R&D, right? RIGHT? And mineral resources and agriculture and education you'll be well ahead.

America can maybe hang on to it's status as the core, the center, of the world. If and only if it stays interested in the rest of the world. Because, looking at China, to tell you the truth, all that Commie stuff they did, it was to oppose you.

And if you guys turn inwards, then it'll be...well actually it should be quite nice. Yeah, an actually isolationist USA would be quite nice.

No, the US doesn't need the rest of the world. The rest of the world needs the US but this isn't the same thing.

All this China scaremongering sounds like desperate appeals by freeloading Euros to keep the American gravy train running

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Was this lol already lol'd?

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/872443195266912257

I'd think the most important requirement for a Trump's nominee for the FBI job would be no obvious ties to Russia, but I guess I'm just not much of an nth dimensional chess player.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol soon Trump's lawyer will come on TV and claim this is all a major victory for Donald, and that Comey is a big ole liar because Trump is not a liar!

how much you wanna bet that Trump supporters who previously never trusted lawyers before this will all of a sudden come around and become pro-lawyer now?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

good time to open a racist old timey law firm in the south

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

NotWearingPants posted:

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that we provide and then questions the manner in which we provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post.

See what you get from not wearing pants? Sand in your vagina that's what.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

:hmbol:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

NotWearingPants posted:

I'd think the most important requirement for a Trump's nominee for the FBI job would be no obvious ties to Russia, but I guess I'm just not much of an nth dimensional chess player.

Okay, America, I have a bigly announcement. I'm appointing a new National Security Advisor. He's a tremendous guy, just the greatest. a good personal friend of mine. Vladmir Putin. He is going to make America great again.

*Trump supporters twist into infinite fractals to explain why this is good and definitely proves Donny T NEVER had connections to Russia*

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Desperado Bones posted:

EX-presidente.
The current one is this corrupt idiot that doesn't have the balls to troll Trumpo.

Yes sorry I meant exe presidente. Too many bad and dangerous peoole(S)!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

And the lol at Trump thread do a collective, "No poo poo, Sherlock."

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
They must have a special red presidential lockbox for moments such as these, to prevent Donald Jamboree Trump from tweeting, it's the only explanation.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

mono posted:

I like soldiers who don't have dementia
\
:smugdon:

lmbo

lol

hahaha

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

NotWearingPants posted:

... why won't it ever just STOP

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

NotWearingPants posted:

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that we provide and then questions the manner in which we provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post.

Freedom? You don't even understand the concept. Your pathetic 17th century views on the concept might be interesting to anthropologists, but otherwise are bunk. Your nation is done, and freedom is only an illusion.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

No, the US doesn't need the rest of the world. The rest of the world needs the US but this isn't the same thing.

All this China scaremongering sounds like desperate appeals by freeloading Euros to keep the American gravy train running

We don't need the US. This is the thing. We'd miss the resources, sure. And the R&D. And yeah you did well with the last glaciation cycle, so your soil is good for food. But...nope, we don't want you.

Face it, the idea of you is toxic. You disfigured democracy!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
"And I'd have gotten away with it, if it wasn't me meddling self!"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

trump's lawyer kasowitz put out his statement. lotta comedy layers in it
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/872877320431955969/photo/1
basically it starts with "predisent" and keeps that up the entire time

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

World War Mammories posted:

trump's lawyer kasowitz put out his statement. lotta comedy layers in it
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/872877320431955969/photo/1
basically it starts with "predisent" and keeps that up the entire time

god i hope there's tapes of this and also piss

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Tumble posted:

lol soon Trump's lawyer will come on TV and claim this is all a major victory for Donald, and that Comey is a big ole liar because Trump is not a liar!

how much you wanna bet that Trump supporters who previously never trusted lawyers before this will all of a sudden come around and become pro-lawyer now?

lmao called it

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
Saudi Arabia football team fail to join Australia in minute's silence for London terror victims

quote:

The FFA was further advised by Saudi team officials that this tradition was not in keeping with Saudi culture...

But Saudi players and teams have previously observed such tributes, and Saudi side Al-Ahli Saudi FC paused for a minute of silence ahead of their Qatar Airways Cup match against Barcelona in December 2016.

loving Saudis lol :cheerdoge:

All they had to do was stand respectfully. Nope. You ask too much of us.

Mackers fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jun 8, 2017

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Tingfinder posted:

They must have a special red presidential lockbox for moments such as these, to prevent Donald Jamboree Trump from tweeting, it's the only explanation.

A staffer probably "accidentally" spilled water on his phone. "Sorry Mr. President we will have a new phone for you in 48 hours.It is a special bigly awesome phone that is why it takes so long to arrive. It is gold and say Trump on it!"

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I will give the republicans one thing: the revelation that the FBI still wasn't investigating Trump directly by the time Comey left office is shocking.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

NotWearingPants posted:

Wait, so that firm not only represents the Trump family, it represents one of the principal Russian companies in the investigation? The one that the dossier says transferred 15% of its shares to Trump?

lol

Lol

Randumb Thots
Apr 5, 2015
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/872889610396946432

Well at least he had a good reason

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wait did those two goons who quoted notwearingpants not realize he was just quoting Jack Nicholson and responded seriously? That's a lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

ambient robot posted:

lmao called it

before today: "Lawyers!? Who the gently caress needs them, more like 'liars' huh? You know what you call a bus full of lawyers going off a cliff? A GOOD START, HAH!"
after today: "Trumps own lawyer said that Comey is a liar and that now Trump is totally innocent. That's good enough for me."

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/8728887083238236

McCain explains that you might not have been able to understand him because he stayed up late watching TV.

Oh, great, I preview my post and I got beaten - My link is better because it lets you immediately see everyone dunking on him publicly.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Teikanmi posted:

Wait did those two goons who quoted notwearingpants not realize he was just quoting Jack Nicholson and responded seriously? That's a lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

Yo that dude going from sucking Comey's dick to the nuclear dunk that was "Have you ever heard of someone being arrested for hope?" was kinda insanely dope.

lollin at you thinking that was a dunk and not insanely weak.

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

turn off the TV posted:

Wait, so that firm not only represents the Trump family, it represents one of the principal Russian companies in the investigation? The one that the dossier says transferred 15% of its shares to Trump?

lol

Lol

K&S doesn't represent the Trumps. There's nothing to see here. K&S is big - many international clients. Wray was a partner on the Special Matters team which deals mostly with companies facing government investigations. Optics might seem bad, but this is pretty silly. Note that K&S kicked Paul Clements to the curb when he answered Boehner's call to fight gay marriage.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

NotWearingPants posted:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
is it perjury if you swear under oath you didn't say something but you actually just don't know because you have dementia

I assume not

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Cobweb Heart posted:

https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/8728887083238236

McCain explains that you might not have been able to understand him because he stayed up late watching TV.

Oh, great, I preview my post and I got beaten - My link is better because it lets you immediately see everyone dunking on him publicly.

Lol already removed

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Teikanmi posted:

They can't handle the truth.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

crosspost from the europol thread

LemonDrizzle posted:

https://twitter.com/tagesthemen/status/872847235637288960

German poll respondents, asked to say whether country X is/is not a trustworthy partner:

France: 94% trustworthy, 4% untrustworthy
Britain: 60%/35%
China: 36%/53%
USA: 21%/75%
Russia: 21%/75%
Turkey: 3%/95%

the US was Germany's most important international partner before Trump poo poo over everything

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I blame me "accidentally" calling him a retarded pudding-brained anthropomorphism of disappointment on me staying up late reading this thread last night.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Now I'm thinking about that kid that got eaten by an Alligator at Disney World last year.

Why even elect Donald trump to be president, it's not like he'll remember it.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol already removed

lol he is weak. Removing his own stupid tweets like a scared child. When Trump tweets idiocy it remains for all to see, proof of his big strong American leadership.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

crosspost from the europol thread

the US was Germany's most important international partner before Trump poo poo over everything

lol same score as Russia