Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

afghanistanimation is already a thing

posting afghanistanime in yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

that video shows more infrastructure than Afghanistan will see in my lifetime

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Adidas aren't nearly as popular as they used to be though. Now it's American brand jeans and Converse All-stars. Hipsters are a big thing especially in St Petersburg. I also spotted a disturbing number of mullets on the metro. :shrug:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Sagebrush posted:

zoom

enhance

http://t.cn/zT9WkUa

:allears: we live in the best loving future

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

it's a sports shop? is there a weird thing im missing?

this is what americans think russia is like:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

my knowledge of russia comes from my 75 year old upstairs landlord and i can confirm that it indeed is all about the track suits, except when it's about slouching around in baggy white briefs with the elastic blown out and nothing else

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
my knowledge of russia comes from yakov smirnoff

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Sagebrush posted:

it's about squatting in stairwells in baggy white briefs with the elastic blown out and nothing else

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

not all russians wear tracksuits but if there's a bunch of russians around somebody will probably be wearing a tracksuit

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

feeling fully sick right now

https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/872840969795899394

Agile Vector fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jun 8, 2017

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

If you have a PS4, grab Neon Chrome from the freebie of the month dealy, it's got a super fun cyberpunk A E S T H E T I C and the soundtrack is great as well.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

NoneMoreNegative posted:

If you have a PS4, grab Neon Chrome from the freebie of the month dealy, it's got a super fun wizardpunk A E S T H E T I C and the soundtrack is great as well.

that's from the makers of crimsonland, it's pretty cool

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

cyberpunk 2017 prequel arg?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Gobbeldygook posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PotCoin/status/874429794838081536

dennis rodman is on his way to the dprk wearing a t-shirt for potcoin, a litecoin clone.

i want out of this storyline, thx in advance

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

mad libs have really changed since I was a wee lad

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Crusader posted:

i want out of this storyline, thx in advance

dear north korea,

pls throw dennis rodman into a gulag
thx in advance

sincerly,
the internet

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Very cyberpunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Y8XU_R2ds

http://www.tinmith.net/wayne/blog/2017/06/immersive-flight-sim-4.htm

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

SpaceAceJase posted:

Very cyberpunk

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

electronic old men

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"
http://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-ai-ms-pac-man-highest-all-time-score-2017-6

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

haveblue posted:

my knowledge of russia comes from yakov smirnoff

same but smirnoff ice

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

yakov Smirnoff black ICE

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Captain Foo posted:

yakov Smirnoff black ICE

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

lol

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
whoever mentioned neon chrome, it's p. good and p. c-punk

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/leemkuilschu/status/875001455815659522

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
just think of it as evolution in action

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

lmao

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

haveblue posted:

whoever mentioned neon chrome, it's p. good and p. c-punk

If you play enough to start to tire of the soundtrack, put this Spotify playlist on random - it fits really well. I've stopped playing a couple times and gone eh wtf? when the music didn't quit along with the game :o:

https://open.spotify.com/user/1216401767/playlist/7k9GoiGTNsXObuZyqzCuXI

Other non-gamer cybverpunkers, also please listen and enjoy.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

also on the subject: Com Truise new album Iteration just dropped, listening on Spotify; kinda more of the same so far but not necessarily a bad thing.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Iteration ... kinda more of the same

you uh, don't say?

... thanks for the heads up though

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
brigador is also cyberpunk as gently caress and has a rad synth soundtrack

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Improbable Lobster posted:

brigador is also cyberpunk as gently caress and has a rad synth soundtrack

oh drat, first I've heard of this one - thx

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 53 minutes!
Brigador is p good with 80s cyberpunk warcrimes simulator, but the movement never quite "clicked" with me no matter all the four or five different movement options they give you in settings and with KB+M or controller. I guess KB+M is supposed to work best but idk.

there's a new enhanced edition or something so I should probably try it again.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
johnny fice aces is a playable character

check out this loving album cover. one of the soundtrack songs is being removed because of a copyright issue so it'd be worth checking out soon

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Xaris posted:

Brigador is p good with 80s cyberpunk warcrimes simulator, but the movement never quite "clicked" with me no matter all the four or five different movement options they give you in settings and with KB+M or controller. I guess KB+M is supposed to work best but idk.

there's a new enhanced edition or something so I should probably try it again.

they changed the default gamespeed to 80% and made a much better tutorial. i recommend agrav tabks and absolute controls if you don't like the tank controls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Johnny Five Aces powered down the magnabike with a not quite unhearble hum and checked his chronometer. "drat." he hissed threw his clinched teeth which were surrounded by the stubble of five days where in he had not shaven himself at all. It was almost chromodawn at Clashpoint. Alreddy the sun was sitting Walliston's Hill ah blaze like so much molten meddle or a coin, gyreating in the air, tossed there by the uncaring hand of an imaginary god that doesn't exist, borne from the interior minds of the hobbled masses. The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange. drat, he, Johnny, thought. We thought we were opening a new beginning with our mad dreams of time travail but ironically the only time now is the time of which we're out of. It's almost humorous. Yeah, I could almost laugh, if I hadn't cried that part of me away when my parents were maccasared by Dr. Malaprop and the government sanctioned murderers of "CAPITAL".

He lit a Nicosheen brand swaggerette and took a dip drag, sinking farther into his inferior horologue. He thought of Nina and her mellifluous buttocks that he used to love to bang. Even now his nano enhanced hearing could almost hear her vagina lips quivering with moisture and also pleasure, like a slice of synth-ham being tongued by one of Malaprop's slamhounds. When he got back to City5, he was going to do some sex, no doubt about that. "That's right doll" he said to nobody and the wind. They were going to do it hard. He smiled, blowing smoke from his nostrils. They were going do it cyber hard.

• Locked thread