Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
after they won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tei posted:

how do we know Trump real? maybe is created by the fake news and is a actor playing the role of president.

if you look at it straigh, is not very real. how can a celebrity-B from the 80's be president? It don't make sense

He was and is. But he is also President

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
What kind of bitch rear end country has a suicide bomb outside of a concert for young women, and then van #136 run over a bunch of people and still not vote UKIP or whatever BREXIT/Anti-Immigration party there is. They are dumb as rocks.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm not sure how anti immigration policies fix terrorism committed by people born in the country

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
u.k. has amazing intelligence community it just needs more enforcement people but lol nobody but labour wants to expand the police

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

I'm not sure how anti immigration policies fix terrorism committed by people born in the country

They left the country to fight for ISIS but somehow aren't imprisoned for treason. UK is a cucked nation. Europa, look to Poland for guidance.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
UKIP more like URIP

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Snatch Duster posted:

UKIP not doing too well though

more like UhSHIT hahaha

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Prorat posted:

What kind of bitch rear end country has a suicide bomb outside of a concert for young women, and then van #136 run over a bunch of people and still not vote UKIP or whatever BREXIT/Anti-Immigration party there is. They are dumb as rocks.

Because that party has already been in power for years and they cut 20,000 police

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I asked someone on :reddit: if they'd be able to successfully push a fake story on Pence after Trump gets impeached for two scoops of ice cream, given that they'd be spending 12+ hours a day in electroshock therapy.

I have not heard back.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
conservatives are cucks for the most part, this is well known

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Lemming posted:

Because that party has already been in power for years and they cut 20,000 police

may is a neolib, you aren't going to find many supporters in here

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I hope June is the end of May.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
drat the podcasting for next week is gonna fantastic.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Over There posted:

Lol he deleted this one

8? nah, 1488.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mnoba posted:

may is a neolib, you aren't going to find many supporters in here

yeah UKIP are the guys closest to Trump

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

VikingSkull posted:

yeah UKIP are the guys closest to Trump

idiots basically

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

idiots basically

and winners

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
So is Trump still fine?

All these baseless accusation from spiteful losers just helps Trump keep his election promise of always winning, he's literally winning so much I'm getting sick of it just like he said I would.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

theperminator posted:

So is Trump still fine?

Yep.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Seriously, the fixation on whether or not there is a "piss tape" is becoming more and more pathetic and creepy by the day. Why don't they just let it go? It would change nothing, even if it were real.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

phasmid posted:

Seriously, the fixation on whether or not there is a "piss tape" is becoming more and more pathetic and creepy by the day. Why don't they just let it go? It would change nothing, even if it were real.

my opinion of Trump would actually increase if it was true

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

phasmid posted:

oh no, if the piss tape is real now the time for trump to release it he has the perfect cover now lmao

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

and that tweet from Pence about how he enjoys riding horses with his family was construed into him loving horses by liberals. just loving lol. it really just shows how hosed in the brain libs are.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
then Barron treating his mother has queen on mothers day and getting kissed by her somehow turned into incest by libs. they all are degenerates. round them up already trump!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Snatch Duster posted:

and that tweet from Pence about how he enjoys riding horses with his family was construed into him loving horses by liberals. just loving lol. it really just shows how hosed in the brain libs are.

The people who saw a pizza place and immediately went to "child sex slaves" are definitely the arbiters of being hosed in the brains, yes

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

They're all perverted degenerates, everything is about hosed up sex poo poo because their identities are based around being furries, pedophiles, polyamorous etc. there's nothing else distinctive about any of them so they build their lives around that.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

Lol if you can't laugh at a horse boy

https://twitter.com/vp/status/863182608552906755

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

flashy_mcflash posted:

The people who saw a pizza place and immediately went to "child sex slaves" are definitely the arbiters of being hosed in the brains, yes

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/424373/salons-much-maligned-pedophilia-piece-charles-c-w-cooke

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

flashy_mcflash posted:

Did you actually look at that guy's photo feed. It was hosed up. Even skeptics change their tune after they see it

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I grew up riding horses and learning my tribes big game hunting traditions along the John Day River. For people in cities with smooth hands, riding a horse means loving one. Libs are hosed in the head.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

I grew up riding horses and learning my tribes big game hunting traditions along the John Day River. For people in cities with smooth hands, riding a horse means loving one. Libs are hosed in the head.

Look at that man and tell me he isn't into some sick poo poo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He calls his wife mother ffs

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Did you actually look at that guy's photo feed. It was hosed up. Even skeptics change their tune after they see it

What's on it gimme the pizzascoops

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

I puzzled over why they would publish an article like this and it led to a weird light going off in my head. There have been a few such articles in recent memory (one even in the NYT I believe) and they seem to have the same general theme of non-judgement. It made me go "what is going on in the world that would suddenly cause people to want to do a 180 and de-stigmatize something that until now was universally condemned?"

The first thing that entered my head was child marriages. The next thing was a mass influx of people who have them.

Just a theory, make of it what you will.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
no matter how hard I try all I see when I see Pence is Race Bannon and I start humming this

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

phasmid posted:

I puzzled over why they would publish an article like this and it led to a weird light going off in my head. There have been a few such articles in recent memory (one even in the NYT I believe) and they seem to have the same general theme of non-judgement. It made me go "what is going on in the world that would suddenly cause people to want to do a 180 and de-stigmatize something that until now was universally condemned?"

The first thing that entered my head was child marriages. The next thing was a mass influx of people who have them.

Just a theory, make of it what you will.

It's the gay agenda led by milo

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Hi everyone

In the other trump thread I outlined my theory of "People who can't stand each other and refuse to be in the same room as one another."

The hierarchical structure the theory implies goes as follows

At the top: James Comey -- who feels uncomfortable being in the same room as trump and tries to avoid such

The majority of Americans who think the president is a fat creep and would rather not be in the same room as him

The First Lady (Melania Trump) who thinks that trump is a fat creep (who is a retard) and does not want to touch him or be in the same room as him. Note that Melania actually married the dude so she's third down.

The President -- Fat, retarded, stupid, a big liar who eats junk food and tweets like a retard -- wants to be in the same room as those above him in this heirarchy

The Supporters of President Trump -- at the bottom because even trump wants nothing to do with them -- no one wants to be anywhere near these people

anyway that's my theory thanks for reading

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Yea no. The milo thing was just the libs pulling the classic ''uncle tom'' bullshit but for a gay man. As soon as Dem minority speaks out against the slave owners they get shut down and called names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Blue Train posted:

gently caress. My bad. As an affirmed Nazi, it's my duty to support Milo in all things.

Serious: how is calling people Nazis not "hate speech"?

• Locked thread