Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Wasn't there a story about how Owens was only allowed to beat Cena clean because Dunn or whoever didn't want there to be any excuses when he failed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I just think it's funny that WWE books basically everyone as a big loser and is then upset that fans treat them like a big loser. Of course, wins and losses don't matter.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
wins and losses don't matter unless you are one of the ~5 people at any given time that actually matter, in which case wins and losses matter a whole lot, especially the winning part which you are going to be doing a lot of

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
If you lose every match it means you just didn't want to win badly enough.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"Wins and losses don't matter" - HHH, the IWC's hope that the company will ever get better after Vince dies

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

"Wins and losses don't matter" - HHH, the IWC's hope that the company will ever get better after Vince dies

i mean, it can't be worse. can it?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It can always get worst.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

What HHH says and what he does when he talks about this thing often contradict each other, to the point where I'm a little convinced he's lying because it's the company line.

Like, he defends 50/50 booking and poo poo, but when's the last time you saw somebody in NXT get 50/50ed?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

HHH taking over will be good because I, like him, am a huge dork for over the top entrances.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Hey guys remember during the Stone Cold push where once in a while he would randomly lose to Aldo Montoya BUT IT'S COOL HE GOT HIS WIN BACK NEXT WEEK

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k01DMaKNBi4

:allears:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Holy poo poo I had no idea Johnny Saint was at the performance center.

Honestly I think Quack would be an awesome trainer at the performance center too but I don't think he wants to give up CHIKARA.

e: I know he's done guest training there before, but Quack has made a lot of stars out of nothing, his students go from green as goose poo poo to pretty good in about two years.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jun 9, 2017

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A WWE hall of famer in the white house, a Zack Sabre Jr. endorsed hippy at no. 10, (possibly). Has there ever been a greater time for the confluence between wrestlemans and politicians?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

BrigadierSensible posted:

A WWE hall of famer in the white house, a Zack Sabre Jr. endorsed hippy at no. 10, (possibly). Has there ever been a greater time for the confluence between wrestlemans and politicians?

Only if Kane gets elected Mayor. An actual wrestler must hold public office for this period to surpass Jesse Ventura being a state governor.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

There was a period in the mid/late 90s when Japan had something like three puro legislators.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

BrigadierSensible posted:

I for one am glad that Baron Corbyn came out to hit his finisher End of Mays for the title

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I for one am glad that Baron Corbyn came out to hit his finisher End of Mays for the title

:eyepop:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

IF YOU ARE READY GIMME HELL YEAH

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

nice

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Alexa and Nia Jax: https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/873234932868538369

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

:swoon:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Murphy finally getting the call up.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

:syoon: yesss I was just saying this should happen

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Murphy finally getting the call up.

I will bet everything I have it's to SmackDown.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

is Total Divas worth watching if you don't give a poo poo about the Bella twins?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

is Total Divas worth watching if you don't give a poo poo about the Bella twins?

Depends on how you feel about reality tv in general. It's a bunch of hot women and their spouses doing dumb scripted reality tv show stuff.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Not complaining but why is Nikki in her underwear?

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

I use it as a hungover lazy morning show and it's great in that role. Renee and Dean and Miz and Maryse were fun additions for the last season.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Strawberry Panda posted:

You can see Brie's as well

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Strawberry Panda posted:

There are no photos from Total Divas where she is not.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The producers actually try to get her to wear more clothing but she outright refuses

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Id watch only if they remove the bellas, cant stand them

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

It's probably the best show WWE is involved with. Like no matter how scripted it is, seeing wrestlers in everyday environments is fascinating. Watch Daniel Bryan doing homeopathy for a bum neck and a zillion concussions. Watch Renee Young be WWE's Cool Aunt. Watch The Miz be A Good Husband. It's all great.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Id watch only if they remove the bellas, cant stand them

You can watch Brie Bella take an IQ test and find out she has a double digit IQ.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

freud mayweather posted:

It's probably the best show WWE is involved with. Like no matter how scripted it is, seeing wrestlers in everyday environments is fascinating. Watch Daniel Bryan doing homeopathy for a bum neck and a zillion concussions. Watch Renee Young be WWE's Cool Aunt. Watch The Miz be A Good Husband. It's all great.
Yeah, I normally hate "reality" TV with unbridled passion but Total Divas is an exception.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq218tSZBoc

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Anytime Cena is on Total Bella's is loving golden

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

freud mayweather posted:

You can watch Brie Bella take an IQ test and find out she has a double digit IQ.

I was going to argue the Cool Aunt description of Renee Young but my cool aunt is the person I drink with at family gatherings so this checks out.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

i don't watch much reality tv besides the naked survival one and the one about those alaskan wilderness families so I have honestly no idea what to expect, but if its anything like those it's prob ok.

also, turn Bayley heel and have her use Izzy as a human shield in the ring

im cute fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jun 9, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Heel Bayley vs Face Nia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Why didn't the pedigree ever get renamed? That pun stopped fitting his character in like 1996.

• Locked thread