Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i tell you, this is some loving amazing weed I've found. not that I'm stoned mind you, because posting stoned would be an offence and I take my responsibility as a poster very seriously. I'm just say were I stoned on the weed I have found, I would be a chill dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Are you decidedly unchill at the moment

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Pro tier snipe.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

here is a photo of my kart sans bumper for no real reason.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hey I have a picture of my girlfriend in one of the karts I'm talking about. We went to a club day and it was loving sick, met this hardcore racer lady who was the same size as my girlfriend (tiny!) and talked to her for ages. My girl got into her kart to just sit it in and I took a pic.

ok enough posting, im going for a ride now to lose weight so I can fit into one of these

edit: ha 1500 my kart pic is better than yours! (not my kart, arguably not my girl)

edit2: im pretty sure that is none other than a TONYKART!

Tony Montana fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jun 9, 2017

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Yea nah

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

Yea nah

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Brownie posted:

I'm from Toronto, Canada so I've looked into it a bit and so most of the tracks are outside the city from what I see... which means I'll need to figure out how to get myself to the tracks as well.

Thanks for the advice guys

Goodwood is a nice place, if a bit small. The 401 indoor track is meh. There was another outdoor place that was fairly long, but id be surprised if they race there.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Bottas drifting a Zamboni.

https://twitter.com/CanadiensMTL/status/872570610060283904

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Still faster than the McLarens.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Tony Montana posted:

hey I have a picture of my girlfriend in one of the karts I'm talking about. We went to a club day and it was loving sick, met this hardcore racer lady who was the same size as my girlfriend (tiny!) and talked to her for ages. My girl got into her kart to just sit it in and I took a pic.

ok enough posting, im going for a ride now to lose weight so I can fit into one of these

edit: ha 1500 my kart pic is better than yours! (not my kart, arguably not my girl)

edit2: im pretty sure that is none other than a TONYKART!

Tell your sister I said hi

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

My home state is literally called Mountain. If you haven't skied Big Sky, you're missing out.

Now I'll go back to waiting until there's 500 posts to catch up on the thread, only to post something off topic when done!

It was nice of you to join us, even if it was a short visit, friend goon. :)

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

learnincurve posted:

It was nice of you to join us, even if it was a short visit, friend goon. :)

I do what I can :D

Has anyone karted at Pat's Acres outside of Portland, OR? Looks pretty fun, but I just upgraded to a seven string guitar and I'm not sure I should be looking into another expensive, time-consuming, gear-driven hobby.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I want Ron Dennis to form a government. He is the Prime Minister we deserve.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I want Ron Dennis to form a government. He is the Prime Minister we deserve.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I don't know if Ron appreciates the negative synergy of double posts

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

dentist toy box posted:

I don't know if Ron appreciates the negative synergy of double posts

Imagining Ron not doing something in pairs is silly.

Brownie
Jul 21, 2007
The Croatian Sensation

ilmucche posted:

Goodwood is a nice place, if a bit small. The 401 indoor track is meh. There was another outdoor place that was fairly long, but id be surprised if they race there.

Yeah I was looking at goodwood, wish it wasn't in loving Stouffville

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

I do what I can :D

Has anyone karted at Pat's Acres outside of Portland, OR? Looks pretty fun, but I just upgraded to a seven string guitar and I'm not sure I should be looking into another expensive, time-consuming, gear-driven hobby.

I believe one of my dad's friends got wise and stopped doing track days so much and instead bought a cart and goes to Pat's Acres on the regular, seems like a great place to get started or to go regularly.

I've gone to do rentals in Japan a couple times, but still looking for the Tokyo area. The fun part will be finding one that isn't in the middle of goddamn nowhere :v:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"n their car Ferrari mainly changed the parts of the vehicle which would give the greatest insights into the 2017 season. The SF15-T was the only test car equipped with a wide 2017-sized rear wing. It was the only car to expand the diffuser area to simulate the 2017 expansion as realistically as possible. The only car that lowered the barge-boards in front of the side pods. And the only car that added additional flaps and vertical flow aids on the front wing, which are very similar to today's concept. In addition, the rake of the car was significantly increased."

https://drivetribe.com/p/UZWgr49GSAG1iqQWgqzHiA?iid=PWMqlAy6QGSS9sC8hbevvg&utm_campaign=main+&utm_medium=fb&utm_source=organic

Good article. Forza Ferrari!

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

dentist toy box posted:

Tell your sister I said hi

Yo, bro. Back off my girl.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Back off nerds

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Hey HEY we all agreed to take turns! Not my fault I was the first one in!

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

Hey HEY we all agreed to take turns! Not my fault I was the first one in!

She lied to me??

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I switched my main streaming browser to Firefox because chrome hates streaming for whatever reason but I'm too hungover to figure out what I hosed around with my adblocker on chrome so sites would let me go full screen, so now I'm back on chrome :negative:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there is a stream that i can watch on proxy site or something like that?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

RIP Sainz.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

It seems NBCSN isn't doing commentary for this practice, just transmitting the stream online.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
My only hope for the race is that no small Canadian rodents get hurt on the track. Yes, including Stroll.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Bold claim: this is where stroll finds his stride and he finishes in the points.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

I switched my main streaming browser to Firefox because chrome hates streaming for whatever reason but I'm too hungover to figure out what I hosed around with my adblocker on chrome so sites would let me go full screen, so now I'm back on chrome :negative:

You should install Fullscreen Anything for Chrome.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

Bold claim: this is where stroll finds his stride and he finishes in the points.

Are Stroll is this generation's 1986 Osella driver Allen Berg.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

McLaren out there with a little early pre-season testing.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
oh maclaren found a sponsor?..

nope

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah Kimi should have totally won at Monaco...

http://sportival.net/formula-1-hd-free-live-stream2/ good stream, works even on blocked work pc-internet

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jun 9, 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I'm both Ferrari's spinning.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Can't watch atm. Let me know when stroll dies

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Everybody's slipping around out there.

iospace