Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Methanar posted:

I haven't checked this thread in about 20k posts.

Last thing I remember was Kelly Anne splayed out like a 5 cent whore on the oval office couch
Anyone got some highlights for me?

was that before or after the truck driving?

he (trump) went to the g7 conference in Italy and at one point drove a loving golf cart inching behind the rest of the walking world leaders

i think around that time macron, the new french president, brutalized his hand with an eternally recorded power move that humiliated trump and apparently made him decide to pull out from the paris agreement, an agreement to not gently caress up the planet signed by everybody else in the world but Syria, who couldn't, and Nicaragua, who didn't think it was hardcore enough to sign. Note: trump cannot pull out from it. He just passed the buck to whoever has it next term. Note 2: even NORTH KOREA signed that treaty. Note 3: I think i heard nicaragua signed it out of spite.

he went to saudi arabia and bobbed his head to their dances, bowed to the king with a curtsy motion (because he is fat, not servile, claim trump fans). then he touched a ridiculous orb for some ritual

then he tweeted the nonsense word Covfefe, interrupting a sentence. The tweet was left up and the day after he had spicer pretend it was a secret code to try and roll with the punches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Orb is for Big Corb

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Did I hear right? Is Donald Jaxxxon Trump really the President of the United States of America? Lol if true

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Nobody goes full retard like the good 'ol USA. :911:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
iwwent full retard coming out the womb bitch

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
What's the deal with all the comedians/late night tv hosts constantly calling it the "pee pee tape"? Is piss not allowed on cable?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/29/politics/macron-trump-handshake/index.html

lmfao

Caufman
May 7, 2007

FuturePastNow posted:

super hmbol

e:

This is what America misses out on by not having a real aristocracy

Yeah? Well, we get this entire loving lol thread from having a fake aristocracy.

:911: > :britain:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump might be poo poo at just about everything, but he serves as a perfect example of who we are as a people.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Mods please rename me Lord Buckethead.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Why is that British politician dressed like classic Boss Hogg/Modern Hilldawg?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm pretty liberal but I think there should be some kind of law against europeans wearing cowboy hats.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

TotalLossBrain posted:

Why is that British politician dressed like classic Boss Hogg/Modern Hilldawg?

Its his latest scheme to get them duke boys.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Europeans invented cowboys first

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

Europeans invented cowboys first

You mean Argentinians.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

The fellow in the red tie, during McCain's confused questioning, right around the time he accidentally says "President Comey."

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Invade us please! reclaim your hats

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Caufman posted:

The fellow in the red tie, during McCain's confused questioning, right around the time he accidentally says "President Comey."

comey/orb ticket for 2020 imo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What's going on with McCain? Is he dying?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Ayn Randi posted:

w/ some sort of O'lordy slogan.

Orb Lordy Vote Comey

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Zzulu posted:

What's going on with McCain? Is he dying?

We're all dying :smith:

yes

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If we're all dying don't you think somebody woulda detected it and said something?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Caufman posted:

Lmao I misread your post at first but still saw the dude. Don't need to see his face to tell he has no idea what the gently caress McCain is saying

Gadzuko fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Jun 9, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Gadzuko posted:

The best part of this gif is the dude behind Comey visibly shrugging and looking around to see if anyone knows what the gently caress McCain is saying

I think I see him now thank you

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

unpacked robinhood posted:

I think I see him now thank you

Yeah I'm retarded but that dude is an American hero

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Caufman posted:

the icing is the Arizona weather schedule scrolling on the bottom

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Daddy?
Yes, son?
What does regret mean?
Well son, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something that you haven't done.
And by the way, If you see your mom this weekend, will you be sure and tell her...

PISS TAPE PISS TAPE PISS TAPE!!!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Ayn Randi posted:

Orb wasn't born in the US. Orb can't be a running mate.

But James Mattis can :)

edit: We can call their administration the James Brothers Gang.

Caufman fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jun 9, 2017

Heffer
May 1, 2003

I am torn on Comey. On one hand Comeys letter helped Hillary lose the election, on the other hand pisssssssss

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it wasn't the sole reason why she lost. for example, there was also every other aspect of her campaign.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Comey's Bill and lorretta's plane hugfest made me uncomfortable so I had to do it story makes sense to me. I can sympathize with him. How retarded am I?

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Feminasty Slut posted:

Comey's Bill and lorretta's plane hugfest made me uncomfortable so I had to do it story makes sense to me. I can sympathize with him. How retarded am I?

Are you starting to sympathize with Donald?

In truth, I do. Vicente Fox is right. It's sad as gently caress to go through seventy years without a real and full childhood. We should have given him therapy instead of an office with a red button that delivers diet coke.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Caufman posted:

Are you starting to sympathize with Donald?

gently caress no. Comey. I though the timing of hillary's wiener (lol) trouble was hosed up. I can understand how the Bill/Lorretta thing could be considered shady even if it probably wasn't. I can understand how Comey would want to announce the wiener troubles because of it to maintain the perception of impartiality. Dumb in hindsight?, yes butte I understand it.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I just heard the NSA leaker's name is Reality Winner. America is a funny place.

Also what part of America says lordy, or is that just fake folksy bullshit?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I just heard the NSA leaker's name is Reality Winner. America is a funny place.

Lordy lou I do declare it is the loving south, dude

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Heffer posted:

on the other hand pisssssssss

heh heheh. hand-piss.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
He was trying to be polite. Because when you leave these forums and go into a senate hearing chamber broadcasting to the nation and the world, you're expected not to say: "Oh my loving God, Senator. I loving hope so."

So you say Lordy, which is just risque enough to arouse Mike's religiosity without sending him crying to his wife with his erection.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

In my past experience, theater kids in highschool were obsessed with saying "oh lordy" in between yelling "doom"/quoting invader zim in general. I can picture a super "southern" stereotype when I hear it of but I don't know where/when it came from because I never heard real people who weren't just trying to be ~random~ use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

You mean Argentinians.

First mentions of French gardians date from the XIIIth century