Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

lol wow missed this back then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g7mgTQL7oU

i :h: abbott

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So all this was a big wet fart nothing changed. Full speed ahead Brexit and censor the internet. Noice.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
someone has decided to take a job centre hostage here. its on the left

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Elephanthead posted:

So all this was a big wet fart nothing changed. Full speed ahead Brexit and censor the internet. Noice.

Something changed. These are the first gains Labour has made in 20 years.

And we don't even know what the government is going to look like yet.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
looks like communism still doesn't work boys

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

649/650 for 10am is pretty good, there were a handful that dragged on for days in 2015 I think

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

looks like communism still doesn't work boys

its working

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

is it even possible to be this wrong

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Kurtofan posted:

its working

may doesn't even wanna resign wtf

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
prime minister bojo now!!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i don't think you "get" british politics

that's just code for the game is afoot. it's going to be backstab city

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

seriously there's a reason british politicians resign at the drop of a hat, everyone is notoriously backstabby

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

babypolis posted:

do british people just lack the bias towards attractive people because i cant think of any other place were being incredibly ugly doesnt disqualify you from a career in politics or entertainment i mean look at bojo jfc
otoh your president?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

what a sad waste of a cool rear end name

crispin' blunt

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

oh great, dup ahoy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
DUP are completely insane according to my sister who lives in NI so will be interesting to see how this ends up

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
so not really much change in the fact that a bunch of sickos are gonna govern eh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

so not really much change in the fact that a bunch of sickos are gonna govern eh

also they've hamstrung their own party

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
it's british politics, they're all sickos

(except corbyn)

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
very eager to find out how much more extremist a bunch of irishmen can be than the tories lol

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/ironghazi/status/873044796121653249

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
we've reached a compromise, we're only gonna take the homes of catholic dementia patients

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

The longer she tries to stay the better imo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Donkwich posted:

we've reached a compromise, we're only gonna take the homes of catholic dementia patients

well there goes the tory base

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

very eager to find out how much more extremist a bunch of irishmen can be than the tories lol
Bradish*

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Quite a lot more tbh

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Taintrunner posted:

good loving riddance May

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX1CEL3Nwwo

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

lmao at uk media dealing with all this

can half the papers just implode already

e: i meant all of them

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

yes but the sickos are now pants down

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
top bantz

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

quote:

Ukip’s general secretary, Jonathan Arnott, is to resign over the weekend after the party’s disastrous performance in the general election, the Guardian understands.

Arnott, the Ukip MEP for the north-east of England, is understood to be unhappy that the party “victimised and demonised” Muslims in its rebranded integration policy.

He personally disagreed with Ukip’s burqa ban policy and thought other policies on female genital mutilation were “crass and ill-conceived” and delivered in a way that was “clumsy and blundering”.

His departure from the role of general secretary follows the resignation of the party leader, Paul Nuttall.

Arnott is to resign after the party’s national executive committee meeting on Monday but is expected to announce his decision in the next two days.

Can't make this poo poo up folks.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Kurtofan posted:

yes but the sickos are now pants down

the sickos are now clenched by the anus composed of some of the worst sickos in the united kingdom actually

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
The country is going to be run by the ghost of the Reverend Ian Paisley.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I've had a cold the last few days so somebody tell me if a Tory/DUP coalition is actually a thing that is happening or I'm fever-dreamin'.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Pierson posted:

I've had a cold the last few days so somebody tell me if a Tory/DUP coalition is actually a thing that is happening or I'm fever-dreamin'.

it's the next four years of UK governance yes

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
If the Daily Mirror don't run JEREMY CORBYN TERESA MAY TERRORIST SYMPATHISER I will have lost faith in their editorial department.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I hope May doesn't resign so every second of the next four years is the grinding misery of being told by everyone that her massive failure forced her into a coalition with these anti-human bastards.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
The DUP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwpCXhuw95c

Also, in the course of the peace process, the loyalist paramilitary group the UDA made a wonderful contribution in the form of plan to repartition Northern Ireland, ceding majority Catholic counties to the Republic and murdering, expelling or imprisoning Catholics in the remaining majority Protestant counties.

Sammy Wilson called this a "return to reality", and "what needs to be done to maintain a separate Ulster identity".

Bryter has issued a correction as of 12:30 on Jun 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/telesurenglish/status/873056012797853696