Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

First mentions of French gardians date from the XIIIth century

A shameful hat. Good thing America was invented, otherwise cowboys the world over would have to wear that instead of a good old fashioned 10 gallon hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

And now for something completely different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMGF1KckbFU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
That steak was clearly not well done and there wasn't any ketchup in sight. They missed out on the true trump experience.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Is it macron, before or after the handshake ?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

unpacked robinhood posted:

Is it macron, before or after the handshake ?

I believe that's technically before.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Owen Smith wants to drink Jezzer :allbuttons:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Avirosb posted:

Daddy?
Yes, son?
What does regret mean?
Well son, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something that you haven't done.
And by the way, If you see your mom this weekend, will you be sure and tell her...

PISS TAPE PISS TAPE PISS TAPE!!!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Avirosb posted:

Daddy?
Yes, son?
What does regret mean?
Well son, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something that you haven't done.
And by the way, If you see your mom this weekend, will you be sure and tell her...

PISS TAPE PISS TAPE PISS TAPE!!!
Now this post right here is what I call loving DELICIOUS.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Cobweb Heart posted:

was that before or after the truck driving?

he (trump) went to the g7 conference in Italy and at one point drove a loving golf cart inching behind the rest of the walking world leaders

i think around that time macron, the new french president, brutalized his hand with an eternally recorded power move that humiliated trump and apparently made him decide to pull out from the paris agreement, an agreement to not gently caress up the planet signed by everybody else in the world but Syria, who couldn't, and Nicaragua, who didn't think it was hardcore enough to sign. Note: trump cannot pull out from it. He just passed the buck to whoever has it next term. Note 2: even NORTH KOREA signed that treaty. Note 3: I think i heard nicaragua signed it out of spite.

he went to saudi arabia and bobbed his head to their dances, bowed to the king with a curtsy motion (because he is fat, not servile, claim trump fans). then he touched a ridiculous orb for some ritual

then he tweeted the nonsense word Covfefe, interrupting a sentence. The tweet was left up and the day after he had spicer pretend it was a secret code to try and roll with the punches

well when you put it all out there like that I think that the media should just get out of trump's way and let him do his job

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it wasn't the sole reason why she lost. for example, there was also every other aspect of her campaign.

yes that and also the retarded electoral college

and of course that bernie would have won

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
:)

http://fotogenerator.npocloud.nl/

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Away from Comey for a second, I'm acquaintances with someone whose parents bought a place in the newest Trump Tower, where small condos go for well over $2 million each.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRIB1lk0N-c

They're already moving out after half a year though though. This is why:

quote:

My parents say they will be moving out and leasing out the place - they don't like it at all.

The nightclub is extremely tacky and out of place; clientele and ambiance cheapens the overall feel.

Lobby champagne lounge is too loud and again, feels tacky. Would be much nicer if it was an afternoon tea lounge and have an elegant feel.

Residents are not well mannered (and my parents are of the same ethnicity [Ed note: Chinese]). Lots of yelling, not a lot of chatter or greetings to each other, and take the staff for granted. Some people think they have to pay for AC (it's included in strata fees) so they leave their suite doors open.

Units have terrible sound isolation; you can hear the elevator dings in your living room.

There are rumours that there are tenants who are prostitutes in this building as well as one using their unit as a grow op; again rumours.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you mean a building named after trump is poorly constructed and completely lacking in class? say it ain't so.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I never got the appeal of paying millions of dollars to basically live in a hotel, particularly in one branded with a name internationally recognized as faux-luxury.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I never got the appeal of paying millions of dollars to basically live in a hotel, particularly in one branded with a name internationally recognized as faux-luxury.

spoken like someone without millions of dollars

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
Post-it every time trump do something stupid

http://kotaku.com/5832537/the-great-ubisoft--post-it-wars-end-with-a-three-story-assassination

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

In China they confuse him for an actually successful businessman, and new condos in Vancouver tend to be 90+% Chinese owned.

Kinda like everyone in Hong Kong knows Jackie Chan is an rear end in a top hat but he's beloved here.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
JC was found has one of the people that use illegal shadowns companies in panama to avoid paying taxes. So cant be a angel.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Tei posted:

JC was found has one of the people that use illegal shadowns companies in panama to avoid paying taxes. So cant be a angel.

what

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Nouveaux riches are notoriously stupid and it's normal to part them from their money

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's hilarious how trump was born into wealth but he still acts like the most gauche nouveau riche ever

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

His twitter has been remarkably quiet. That surely shows a considered, mature level of self restraint and diplomacy.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Stoatbringer posted:

His twitter has been remarkably quiet. That surely shows a considered, mature level of self restraint and diplomacy.

He's predisential now

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's hilarious how trump was born into wealth but he still acts like the most gauche nouveau riche ever

Pretty sure he was never taught the value of work and money, nor did he teach it to his children

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Nouveaux riches are notoriously stupid and it's normal to part them from their money

Trump is 100% distilled nouveaux rich taste. Just make everything gold and expensive as if that would fool anyone with any taste or culture.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Jackie Chan has ties to a firm that was implicated in hiding people's money in offshore accounts in the Panama Papers.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

well why not posted:

Trump is 100% distilled nouveaux rich taste. Just make everything gold and expensive as if that would fool anyone with any taste or culture.

A good president for the US

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

A good president for the US

wait a minute, Donald Trump is the president?

that's a lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
he's up and tweeting lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/873120139222306817

vvv :owned:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/873120139222306817

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wow, comey is a leaker, just like the russian prostitutes in that one tape i was in

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
WOW you dumbfuck lmao

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
also i don't think he quite understands what testimony is

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Regrettable posted:

Jackie Chan has ties to a firm that was implicated in hiding people's money in offshore accounts in the Panama Papers.

Oh, I couldn't tell if he was talking about Comey or Jesus Christ or what.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Donald Trump's grandfather made it big on whore houses and screwing his business partners, and his father on lovely apartments for poors. Woody Guthrie even wrote a song about him.

quote:

I suppose that Old Man Trump knows just how much racial hate
He stirred up in that bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed that color line
Here at his Beach Haven family project

What I'm saying is, it's no wonder Trump has no taste. Also the shine of gold reminds him of his favourite liquid.

And Jackie Chan is a PRC shill, gently caress him.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it turns out that jackie chan was a much better actor than anyone gave him credit for, because for years he played the role of "not a complete rear end in a top hat" to perfection

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol despite being called out as a liar by a person under oath, Trumps biggest win so far as president was yesterday when it came out that only a large number of his current staff are under investigation, not currently himself.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Grevling posted:

Donald Trump's grandfather made it big on whore houses and screwing his business partners, and his father on lovely apartments for poors. Woody Guthrie even wrote a song about him.

What I'm saying is, it's no wonder Trump has no taste. Also the shine of gold reminds him of his favourite liquid.

And Jackie Chan is a PRC shill, gently caress him.

This trump is my Trump, this trump is your Trump
This trump hmbol's for you and me....

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/873120139222306817

Great syntax there chief! Suredly an example to follow. We

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006