Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

phasmid posted:

"Electoral college, boo!"

"Superdelegates, yay!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gammatron 64 posted:

Remember how 4chan managed to convince dumbass journalists that the "OK" hand sign meant "white power"?

List of white power symbols according to msm journalists:
Pepe the cartoon frog
The ok sign
The V sign
Milk

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
New Balance sneakers

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Not owning slaves is a white power thing, I hear. Better get me some slaves, I guess. Don't want to be a bigot.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

How many times do you think Hillary walked around in an open bathrobe to show her servants that their presence doesn't even invoke her modesty?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Human Crouton posted:

How many times do you think Hillary walked around in an open bathrobe to show her servants that their presence doesn't even invoke her modesty?

:barf:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

:am:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

phasmid posted:

Not owning slaves is a white power thing, I hear. Better get me some slaves, I guess. Don't want to be a bigot.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Creamed Cormp posted:

good loving job Serpico, I'll have an arrest warrant ready by the end of the hour. We got that scum.

Lmfao

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

RaySmuckles posted:

this is hilarious

"lower your drat standards, people!"

lol

The 5th one is an edit, the rest was a legit image that was circulating around a couple weeks ago.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

super sweet best pal posted:

The 5th one is an edit, the rest was a legit image that was circulating around a couple weeks ago.
They'll be teaching it in schools soon enough, I wager. I mean, openly.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I mean, that image works a lot better if the first runner up also doesn't make you excited, also isn't your first choice, and wasn't robbed of the nomination by party politics. In 2004 it came down to Kerry and Edwards, and I didn't get all frothy about Kucinich and his single digit level of support somehow.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Blue Train posted:

Maybe you should look what demographics supported Sanders in the primaries. You don't know poo poo

Hillary still got more votes then Sanders regardless of the super delegates bullshi and then that same group voted even harder to gently caress themselves. Hth

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Hillary still got more votes then Sanders regardless of the super delegates bullshi and then that same group voted even harder to gently caress themselves. Hth

She got more votes because the superdelegates made her look inevitable, and also the DNC was actively working against Sanders.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Cnut the Great posted:

She got more votes because the superdelegates made her look inevitable, and also the DNC was actively working against Sanders.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
The omg sanders hacked our campaign database incident is the thing that stuck with me. Such overblown, probably intentional bullshit.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Cnut the Great posted:

I guess we'll never know how it would have turned out in a fair fight. Guess the only thing to do is run him again in 2020 without her and see if he wins the nomination.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Sanders, Hillary and Trump are all ancient mummies

why the gently caress do you keep electing geriatric half dead old folk to rule your country

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
It takes time to build a brand

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Liches grow stronger with age.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

why the gently caress do you keep electing geriatric half dead old folk to rule your country

We elected a young black man but he turned out to be worse than Bush. Gotta go old and white again.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

super sweet best pal posted:

yeah, i know. doesn't make the first 4 any less retarded

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

Snatch Duster posted:

We elected a young black man but he turned out to be worse than Bush.

lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

drat, lighten up on the black folks

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zzulu posted:

Hillary devours anyone who might grow to compete with her. The Repubs tried to run younger candidates, the problem was they were all unlikeable turds

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Toadvine posted:

drat, lighten up on the black folks

I'm tough because I love

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Bernie would have won

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Every argument ive seen against bernie is either a half baked moron fart of a thought or employs straight up troll logic, which leads me to believe that bernie wouls have won

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
if corbyn coulda won then bernie definitely woulda won

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i remember waking up to take a piss the day after the primary and read that hillary won the primary on my phone and i was pretty sure i was still asleep because the article that it delivered to my phone read like disconnected dream logic because i could have sworn that bernie had like way more support and i basically hadn't heard jack poo poo about hillary and upon realizing i was not still asleep and that they alley ooped the primary from bernie i knew right there immediately that the democrats threw the election

and what do you know, they did

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

nigga crab pollock posted:

i remember waking up to take a piss the day after the primary and read that hillary won the primary on my phone and i was pretty sure i was still asleep because the article that it delivered to my phone read like disconnected dream logic because i could have sworn that bernie had like way more support and i basically hadn't heard jack poo poo about hillary and upon realizing i was not still asleep and that they alley ooped the primary from bernie i knew right there immediately that the democrats threw the election

I have been having this reoccurring dream about Hillary Clinton extending the hand of friendship to me with overly widened eyes and wearing a light colored pantsuit.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

solar energy panel posted:

I have been having this reoccurring dream about Hillary Clinton extending the hand of friendship to me with overly widened eyes and wearing a light colored pantsuit.

see a doctor, you have a brain tumor

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

solar energy panel posted:

extend your hand in return then rotate it into a spear hand strike right into her lovely throat

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

nigga crab pollock posted:

I woke up in my echo chamber, and heard nothing but silence.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

VideoTapir posted:

I woke up in my echo chamber, and heard nothing but silence.

Hello Bernie my old friend
I've come to talk with you again

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

rezatahs posted:

extend your hand in return then rotate it into a spear hand strike right into her lovely throat

Her eyes flash and then she sinks her fangs into your striking hand, breaking fingers as she flicks her neck and throws you to the ground. You barely have time to utter a strangled scream before she descends on you and strips you bare. You piss yourself and the hot piss mixes with the pool of blood underneath you as you struggle to scream your agony through ruined throat

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

basic hitler posted:

Every argument ive seen against bernie is either a half baked moron fart of a thought or employs straight up troll logic, which leads me to believe that bernie wouls have won

If Bernie won (which he wouldn't have) he would be as grossly ineffectual as Trump

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mordor She Wrote posted:

If Bernie won (which he wouldn't have) he would be as grossly ineffectual as Trump

Behold: the racist, Bernie-hating Hillaryman. Gaze upon his crapulence, then realize this forum is full of his kind of slime, protected by the corrupt administration

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Behold: the racist, Bernie-hating Hillaryman. Gaze upon his crapulence, then realize this forum is full of this kind of slime, protected by the corrupt administration

I don't hate Bernie, I voted and volunteered for him, he just never would have actually won against Trump and even if he did the republicans would sand bag him harder than any previous administration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Behold: the racist, Bernie-hating Hillaryman. Gaze upon his crapulence, then realize this forum is full of his kind of slime, protected by the corrupt administration

There's a level of truth to that if you assume congress wouldn't have supported the meaningful parts of his agenda

• Locked thread