Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
A store nearby had Sandman GG a week or two ago. I'll check this weekend.

My wants are old: Series 3 Unmasked Wolverine variant (not the box set), and Face Off Wolverine variant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

CelticPredator posted:

Machiko's costume got oddly sexual as the series went on. So the look everyone thinks of is the ones on those novel covers.

The only AvP comic I ever had as a kid was the one where she's wearing basically just a two-piece bathing suit and has to fight a predator bare handed in some underground fight club.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bunch of pictures of figma Tracer are up now:
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/6430/figma+Tracer.html

Preorders opened too. No exclusives from ordering direct on this one.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Gonna bet Widow or Genji is next.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It'll be Genji, he and Tracer were the two first announced.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
Selling off more stuff, hope you all find what you're looking for.

BAF Pieces:
https://imgur.com/a/E0HTP

Loose Figures:
http://imgur.com/a/CTYLX

Boxed Figures:
http://imgur.com/a/J9EqR

Thanks! :)

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

JesseHechtCREATIVE posted:

BAF Pieces:

Loose Figures:

Boxed Figures:

I will buy the loose Legends Green Goblin from you. You can send me an invoice at tpt.343 (at) gmail.com, thanks.
Also your sunfire has no hands there.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

purple death ray posted:

I will buy the loose Legends Green Goblin from you. You can send me an invoice at tpt.343 (at) gmail.com, thanks.
Also your sunfire has no hands there.

He probably used the hands elsewhere, he tends to salvage parts and sell the leftovers.

Can I call dibs on the Rocket and Groot boxed? Wanna check some local places to see if I can get it at retail first.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Star Wars: the Black Series finally, FINALLY made a Lando in 6" scale. Or more like 9, if you catch my drift.

Colt 45. Works. Every. Time.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Saw it on reddit, but apparently the Amazing Yamaguchi Wolverine is no longer coming with the cigar accessory. :argh:

As a cigar smoker this bummed me out quite a bit. Sure hope if they are indeed leaving it out that the smoking hand is replaced with a different pose.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Saw it on reddit, but apparently the Amazing Yamaguchi Wolverine is no longer coming with the cigar accessory. :argh:

As a cigar smoker this bummed me out quite a bit. Sure hope if they are indeed leaving it out that the smoking hand is replaced with a different pose.

I have this Cobra figure though:

Speaking of badass dudes with cigars, I'd really love to have a good MGS3 Snake \ Big Boss.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I hope they do include the smoking hand cause it would be wicked easy to scrap together a little cigar.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I FINALLY have a complete HotToys Guardians of the Galaxy. Drax arrived today. For reference, the last figure released was Groot/Rocket and I got that in July of 2015.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Joe Fisto posted:

I FINALLY have a complete HotToys Guardians of the Galaxy. Drax arrived today. For reference, the last figure released was Groot/Rocket and I got that in July of 2015.

How does he look in hand? The skinny body looks a bit silly in photos..

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Aphrodite posted:

How does he look in hand? The skinny body looks a bit silly in photos..

It doesn't look anorexic like photos let on. A mannequin pose looks less than perfect, but in an aggressive action pose it looks great.

I don't remember where I saw it but someone pointed out that it is sculpted in a "relaxed" way, muscles un flexed. With that in mind it looks like Dave Bautista.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?
Spent some money I haven't made yet and picked up an original MMPR Green Dragonzord. And now I'm seriously considering also getting the Legacy version. Even though that's its own mess of a slippery slope, it seriously looks so good I kinda want to also have it on display next to the original.

Also some Gokaiger stuff I ordered last month on eBay is slowly trickling through. The free shipping is nice, but drat it takes forever to get here from China for free. Still have a ways to go on that collection, particularly since I'm collecting a broader range of stuff than with the Power Rangers stuff. I really need to get another book shelf to display all of this stuff too.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

I rebought a lot of vintage power ranger zords and I have kinda of oogled the legacy ones. Yeah, the legacy zords are nice. Much nicer in fact. But say, that that Thunderzord set. It's $200 in TRU. I hemmed and hawwed over it and asked some Facebook friends and they were like "yeah they're nice but the prices really are absurd."

I just settled on getting a vintage one for half that. I'm not really a hardcore Power Rangers fan and the original show is so cringe-worthy I can barely sit through an episode. I just have fond memories of the toys, really.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

MissileWaster posted:

Spent some money I haven't made yet and picked up an original MMPR Green Dragonzord. And now I'm seriously considering also getting the Legacy version. Even though that's its own mess of a slippery slope, it seriously looks so good I kinda want to also have it on display next to the original.

I would recommend just waiting for the eventual Soul of Chogokin version to get made, even if you don't have any intentions of getting SoC Megazord.

Edit: Seriously though, get SoC Megazord:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I don't get the appeal of MMPR. I loved it when I was 13 and had a couple of the huge megazords but grew out of it pretty quick.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

TaurusOxford posted:

I would recommend just waiting for the eventual Soul of Chogokin version to get made, even if you don't have any intentions of getting SoC Megazord.

I want that so bad, but there's no way I can spend that kind of money on a megazord without causing an anxiety attack.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

JT Smiley posted:

I want that so bad, but there's no way I can spend that kind of money on a megazord without causing an anxiety attack.

You want anxiety attack? Try buying this thing with Canadian dollars...

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

JesseHechtCREATIVE posted:

BAF Pieces:

Loose Figures:

Boxed Figures:

Ill take the $16 loose ultimate spiderman.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

Gammatron 64 posted:

I rebought a lot of vintage power ranger zords and I have kinda of oogled the legacy ones. Yeah, the legacy zords are nice. Much nicer in fact. But say, that that Thunderzord set. It's $200 in TRU. I hemmed and hawwed over it and asked some Facebook friends and they were like "yeah they're nice but the prices really are absurd."

I just settled on getting a vintage one for half that. I'm not really a hardcore Power Rangers fan and the original show is so cringe-worthy I can barely sit through an episode. I just have fond memories of the toys, really.

In general I am definitely going for the originals. While the Legacy line might look nicer, they just aren't the original toys that I always wanted as a kid.

But all bets are off with the Legacy Dragonzord, that sucker looks exactly like it did on the show and has all the die-cast parts and stuff that was originally stickers that might fall off is now molded, and the price is not that bad. Also planning on grabbing the original Legacy Morpher at some point, missed picking it up back when it first came out but I did get the TRU Green/White Ranger Morpher, because those morphers with all that die-cast are pretty sweet.

TaurusOxford posted:

I'd love to get this guy at some point down the line. I have the 2010 pre-Legacy line release and was disappointed in some of the changes, but that looks pretty awesome. I still need to get the original, but the SoC version has been on my radar since it was announced.

Louisgod posted:

I don't get the appeal of MMPR. I loved it when I was 13 and had a couple of the huge megazords but grew out of it pretty quick.

I watched it up until I was about 11 and it was the coolest. In hindsight yeah it was just a show to sell toys but some of the toys are pretty awesome, which is why I'm collecting megazords and morphers from certain seasons. I've never been a huge fan of the regular action figures of any toyline, but the megazords have always scratched that itch.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
Hold on to your Adam west batmans.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Louisgod posted:

Same, but I was also in high school when it came out and used to watch Voltron as a kid, so Power Rangers literally seemed like a bad live action cash grab.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

GoldfishStew posted:

Hold on to your Adam west batmans.

why, do you want to gently caress them?

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

MissileWaster posted:

But all bets are off with the Legacy Dragonzord, that sucker looks exactly like it did on the show and has all the die-cast parts and stuff that was originally stickers that might fall off is now molded, and the price is not that bad.

The biggest flaw with the Legacy Dragonzord is that it had to be designed to be compatible with the 2010/Legacy Megazord...that and it's basically a brick on its own. Thankfully Bandai have already proved that Dragonzord can have hip and ankle joints and still be the required triple-changer.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

His agent just announced he has died.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Cute when the nerds become the bullies.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

GoldfishStew posted:

Cute when the nerds become the bullies.

hey, you put it out there man, don't think we're gonna let it slide.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Can we not slapfight about sex dolls five minutes after Adam West died, you loving shitbirds

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's what he would have wanted.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
Sorry, you're right. He would have wanted to be included in the sex doll slapfight.

He'll be missed.

gregday
May 23, 2003

God drat :(

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I think we're past the point that celebrity deaths cause toys to go up in price.

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I think we're past the point that celebrity deaths cause toys to go up in price.

We've come a long way in six months?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Nah, Carrie Fisher/Princess Leia stuff shot through the roof for a solid month. I bet all that Matty Collector exclusive stuff will be worth a mint now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Best Batman ever.