Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Zlatan is expected to be released by Utd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

So aparently bellerin is staying put with barcelona back again targeting nelson semedo and lindelof to MU is expected to be done this week.

Aldo, Nick clegg to unemployment is a done deal

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Palace are playing it cool on the latest transfer rumours

https://twitter.com/CPFC/status/873130655097524226

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Aldo, Nick clegg to unemployment is a done deal

Yaya Sanogo, too. Lol he got a lot of playing time at Arsenal and was their only healthy striker at one point.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

CyberPingu posted:

Zlatan is expected to be released by Utd.

Rumour is they bought Morata to replace him

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Lindelof to United is getting attention again. 35 million euros plus 5 more in incentives is the rumor.

Any Portuguese league fans in here have thoughts? I just know he's been linked for a couple windows now

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
zlatans still injured for quite a few months, right?

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Slutsky's gone to Hull. Apparently he was asking for it.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

TheBigAristotle posted:

Lindelof to United is getting attention again. 35 million euros plus 5 more in incentives is the rumor.

Any Portuguese league fans in here have thoughts? I just know he's been linked for a couple windows now

Arguably one of the best young center backs in the world. Fast, reliable and Mr. Cool under pressure. Can start plays, great positioning and can do a shift at right back. Needs to bulk up fast because hes lean as a twig and hes going to get manhandled in the PL. Only average on the aerial game.
He can also do poo poo like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT1yz5xBmBs

For my money, hes better than rojo was when he joined MU, and can be much better.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
The Guardian is saying United are close to signing Morata. That's both fake and gay.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
bye bye Zlatan, you singlehandedly kept united on the top half of the table then you did your knee

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Weaponized Cum posted:

bye bye Zlatan, you singlehandedly kept united on the top half of the table then you did your knee

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Norwich are loaning Arsenal's Polish defender Krystian Bielik, further stretching our incredible lead at the top of the transfer table.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Blue Star Error posted:

Norwich are loaning Arsenal's Polish defender Krystian Bielik, further stretching our incredible lead at the top of the transfer table.

That's a good loan signing.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Reiss Nelson is joining the senior squad from the youth team, and is therefore like a new signing.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

The Premier League have now confirmed Zlatan has been released.

I hope the club still support his recovery.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Der Shovel posted:

Hope they still give #caretozlatan.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Zlatan agrees to give up his 10 year run of winning titles everywhere to help United in their time of need, singlehandedly wins them 15 points and basically stops their season being an absolute catastrophe, then as soon as he gets injured they just toss him aside. The United Way.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hoops posted:

Zlatan agrees to give up his 10 year run of winning titles everywhere to help United in their time of need, singlehandedly wins them 15 points and basically stops their season being an absolute catastrophe, then as soon as he gets injured they just toss him aside. The United Way.

Would you have extended his contract?

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

julian assflange posted:

Would you have extended his contract?

Yes

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I'd have preferred to keep him actually but on that money and at that age it's risky, OP.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Hoops posted:

gently caress right off. He'll get to finish his rehabilitation at the club. Giving him another year at £420k per week would be retarded when he's not back until Jan/Feb.

Also any good striker would have got a similar amount of goals. He didn't singlehandedly do poo poo, except win us the League Cup. He missed tons of chances.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Be calm, Piratebob.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

PirateBob posted:

gently caress right off. He'll get to finish his rehabilitation at the club. Giving him another year at £420k per week would be retarded when he's not back until Jan/Feb.

Also any good striker would have got a similar amount of goals. He didn't singlehandedly do poo poo, except win us the League Cup. He missed tons of chances.
Clearly United as a club have lost any sense of loyalty in the last few years.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Morata has agreed to join United according to pretty reliable sources. He'll cost like £60m. Looks more like a £40m player but okay.

Not a super brilliant buy, but we could be doing worse. I've barely watched him play though. Any La Liga fans here who can tell us about him?

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Hoops posted:

Clearly United as a club have lost any sense of loyalty in the last few years.

*pays £420k per week to a 36 year old out of "loyalty"* :downs:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

PirateBob posted:

Morata has agreed to join United according to pretty reliable sources. He'll cost like £60m. Looks more like a £40m player but okay.

Not a super brilliant buy, but we could be doing worse. I've barely watched him play though. Any La Liga fans here who can tell us about him?

When he played for Juventus the season before he was great. Created and scored plenty of chances. Only reason he's not a bang on starter is because Benzema is holding Zidane's wife hostage and the other two in front are Ronaldo and Bale.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

When he played for Juventus the season before he was great. Created and scored plenty of chances. Only reason he's not a bang on starter is because Benzema is holding Zidane's wife hostage and the other two in front are Ronaldo and Bale.

Nice. :cool: He's not a bottler or a flat track bully though is he?

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
It's suggested that Ibra may work though his injury at United, and if that's the case and he comes back to a good level then United may offer him another contract. It just doesn't make sense to offer one to him now when he's not even gonna be able to play again until like February

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Brighton are apparently going to buy Mat Ryan from Valencia for a bit over five million pounds to replace the outgoing Stockdale.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Der Shovel posted:

I always love seeing the list of released players every year. Here it is:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/414631?sf86805509=1

You could put together a decent team there. I also didn't realize that City were just releasing Clichy and Navas.

PirateBob posted:

Bad opinion.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

PirateBob posted:

Nice. :cool: He's not a bottler or a flat track bully though is he?

Morata has always been good. Certainly good enough to be starting for Madrid. Unfortunately too far down in the pecking order to get a chance. The only thing to worry about is the usual problem of continentals adapting to the English game. Spaniards are always hit and miss.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
looks like zlatans knee couldn't hack it in best league. :sad:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Morata owns, looking forward to his eventual return home to Juve someday.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

RideTheSpiral posted:

looks like zlatans knee couldn't hack it in best league. :sad:

He was injured in the Europa League

:goonsay:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Arquebus posted:

Brighton are apparently going to buy Mat Ryan from Valencia for a bit over five million pounds to replace the outgoing Stockdale.

Huh.

I refuse to believe a footballer from the A-League will ever make it in the Premier League but I may be proven wrong!

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

algebra testes posted:

Huh.

I refuse to believe a footballer from the A-League will ever make it in the Premier League but I may be proven wrong!

Aaron Mooy may do it this season. He was on loan to Huddersfield last season and really impressed. I doubt he'd stay at City, but a loan/transfer to Huddersfield again or another club in the Premier League isn't unlikely.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

TheBigAristotle posted:

He was injured in the Europa League

:goonsay:

he's an arsenal fan so probably meant it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

• Locked thread