Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
No joke, I have honestly learned more about how propaganda works in the past couple months than when I literally took a class on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

My Trump supporting coworker was saying last night that the main takeaway from the Comey testimony is that Comey leaked secret government information, which is treason and can be punished by death. So which conservative media person gave him this idea?

I started reading the_donald for encouragement every time i feel dumb and like a failure and they ate that poo poo up like it's heroin ice cream over there

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Gettin' a serious Jim Jones vibe from Trump and his supporters lately. Hopefully it ends the same way. :unsmith:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Hahahaha, he's buffer than ever!

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

bollig posted:

No joke, I have honestly learned more about how propaganda works in the past couple months than when I literally took a class on it

If you want to learn more, watch the Roger Stone documentary on netflix!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
God imagine the insane rhetoric if Mueller wants charges.

Will the right just give up the pretense of having won or will they go even further up their own asses?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao there are literally TV commercials out there trying to convince us that Trump isn't a retard.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

Gettin' a serious Jim Jones vibe from Trump and his supporters lately. Hopefully it ends the same way. :unsmith:

It'll be a barbecue with hundreds of well done steaks and cyanide ketchup

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I will never get tired of Buff Trump lmfao

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I still don't understand what possesses these people to think the way they do. I usually vote for Democrats but I recognize many are pieces of poo poo and mainly view them as a lesser evil.

I can't imagine identifying with Obama/Clinton/Pelosi/Schumer to the extent where I feel like anyone who says anything contrary to what they do is treason and take everything they say at face value.

There's at least 25-30% of the country who unironically view events through this kind of prism. :psypop:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

I started reading the_donald for encouragement every time i feel dumb and like a failure and they ate that poo poo up like it's heroin ice cream over there

Hmbol like Trump would know how to use a wrench

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kuato posted:

I still don't understand what possesses these people to think the way they do. I usually vote for Democrats but I recognize many are pieces of poo poo and mainly view them as a lesser evil.

I can't imagine identifying with Obama/Clinton/Pelosi/Schumer to the extent where I feel like anyone who says anything contrary to what they do is treason and take everything they say at face value.

There's at least 25-30% of the country who unironically view events through this kind of prism. :psypop:

It's actually more of an orb

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/872930834248085505

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/872934156044578816

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Kuato posted:

Everyone likes to pretend that a lot of the uneducated retards in the south don't really exist, except when voting time comes around and those same retards can make essentially anyone president with enough electoral college massaging, and all you have to do is just tell them you'll send them back to the coal mines to get black lung and die.

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

mono posted:

I have no doubt there are erotic versions of all of those cartoons starring tumpy and benny

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

kristol is wrong about everything ever, so we're hosed

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bob NewSCART posted:

Everyone likes to pretend that a lot of the uneducated retards in the south don't really exist, except when voting time comes around and those same retards can make essentially anyone president with enough electoral college massaging, and all you have to do is just tell them you'll send them back to the coal mines to get black lung and die.

lol

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Lol if you think that will protect you
I already have a criminal record so it's not like I'd ever be let into your shithole of a country anyway. Other than that I don't see what the US could do exactly since it's perfectly legal to sling poo poo at heads of state here.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Multilake posted:

If you want to learn more, watch the Roger Stone documentary on netflix!

That was a legit documentary. It was weird because I've been reading about Nixon a lot, and then Stone pops up again, like 50 years later.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

He's going to explode out of his shirt if he torques that nut too hard.

E: countdown to super saiyajin Trump, his wig grows a wig and his orange ki aura flares to maximum!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/804001894360350720

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/873120397566238723

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

The Groper posted:

E: countdown to super saiyajin Trump, his wig grows a wig and his orange ki aura flares to maximum!

Mr trump.. please ... no...

It's.. transforming!!!!

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

bollig posted:

That was a legit documentary. It was weird because I've been reading about Nixon a lot, and then Stone pops up again, like 50 years later.

.. with a Nixon tattoo on his back.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol at Trump supporters basically advocating for a fascist state

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bob NewSCART posted:

Mr trump.. please ... no...

It's.. transforming!!!!

hail satan

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

:q:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

lol let me just give all this damning info about the president to a committee stacked with people from his party that oughtta get an impeachment, and surely they won't just bury this poo poo near the earth's core

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

mono posted:

No one could use this wrench because of the beak that closes the opening.
You either have to be able to do complete turns or loosen the wrench and tighten it back for each partial turn
:goonsay:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The Groper posted:

nnghhh... his power level... is... :ssj: VERY BIGLY :ssj:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

unpacked robinhood posted:

No one could use this wrench because of the beak that closes the opening.
You either have to be able to do complete turns or loosen the wrench and tighten it back for each partial turn
:goonsay:

you have spent way more time thinking about this comic than the "artists"

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Lol if you think Ben Garrison doesn't lose sleep over every single cartoon he draws of his waifu.

"Will this be the one he retweets? It's gotta be, right? Oh god, what if he hates it? I knew I should have made his biceps bigger! IDIOT! IDIOT! TWICE as big as his head next time!"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

mono posted:

Maybe she's born with it, Maybe it's cadaver makeup

Fuckin lolled

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

RandomFerret posted:

Lol if you think Ben Garrison doesn't lose sleep over every single cartoon he draws of his waifu.

"Will this be the one he retweets? It's gotta be, right? Oh god, what if he hates it? I knew I should have made his biceps bigger! IDIOT! IDIOT! TWICE as big as his head next time!"

lol.

NOTICE ME SENPAI!

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

This was the picture they used in the Swiss commuter newspaper the day he was elected

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Hihohe posted:

lol.

NOTICE ME SENPAI!

- every single oxballs and spunky ho post

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Vietnam Sex Wars

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Ben "Bring a Glock 9 to the Welfare Line" Garrison must get in his necessary masturbatory material to send to the masses and appease senpai.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

I get that Loretta has two extra characters but god drat just draw the letters smaller or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Trumpers are the people who don't trust the government because everyone lies but they believe trump. That is a LOL is it not?