Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Pigbuster posted:

Awful squad with what might be the best worst game of pubg I've seen yet.

Hay bale triple kill

It's loving beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiWlYYN1x5Q&t=1500s

"Where do you guys think it went wrong? I can draw a lot of lines, and they all connect to Russ Frushstick"

PostNouveau fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jun 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011
Goddamn Russ is frustrating but him agreeing to be Nick's bodyguard in return for the scope and then sniping that guy behind the tree was a neat little moment. He actually did kinda well that round.

I'm really glad they decided to make Awful Squad a regular series.

Xander B Coolridge fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Jun 9, 2017

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Xander B Coolridge posted:

Goddamn Russ is frustrating but him agreeing to be Nick's bodyguard in return for the scope and then sniping that guy behind the tree was a neat little moment. He actually did kinda well that round.

I'm really glad they decided to make Awful Squad a regular series.

Yeah Russ seems to be able to play well if he wants to. That just makes it more frustrating when Griffin announces where the enemy is and Russ runs directly at Griffin without looking around though.

Griffin ragging on his baby ducks was hilarious.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Justin's rendition of "Life is a Highway" was also a highlight.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I enjoyed the one stream Griffin did by himself more. It's not like I expect stellar gameplay out of everyone who streams Plunkbat--I love watching the Giant Bomb guys play it and they suck, but the comedy comes from the fact that they're trying REALLY hard to win despite not being so great at it. Griffin feels like the only one who actually wants to be playing the game, which makes the streams really frustrating.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

The Polygon Show is now up, has no McElroys on it but they're discussing nintendo eugenics and absorption/sex in light of ARMS coming out. It's been a show for less than ten minutes.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I really miss car boys. I hope there's a touch the Skyrim this weekend

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Happy June 9th everybody!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Happy June 9th everybody!

Nice.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Nice.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

https://youtu.be/iwtaLFByQYk

The front of an Xwing has never more looked like a dick.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

not one single frame of that video is recognisable as Skyrim

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

well why not posted:

not one single frame of that video is recognisable as Skyrim

I dunno, those last few frames of "darkness after hard crash" are very Skyrim

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
OOO-WEE-OOO

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DoctorWhat posted:

OOO-WEE-OOO

Killer Tofu

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Poor Justin. Stacking the preemptive apologies in this week's Sawbones episode on gay conversion therapy. :(

CronoGamer
May 15, 2004

why did this happen
God this week's Touch the Skyrim was incredible. The trench run on the mammoths had me crying with laughter.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

The Modern Leper posted:

Poor Justin. Stacking the preemptive apologies in this week's Sawbones episode on gay conversion therapy. :(

is it a rough episode? I don't wanna listen if it's too much of a bummer. I like the funny sawbones.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, it's a rough one. If it's funny you're looking for, go ahead and give this one a skip.

I did get a little chuckle at one little detail they glossed over, namely that we tried to cure homosexuality with cocaine. Bad news doc, I'm still having impure thoughts. What's that? You think you should up my dosage? Why, I'm feeling straighter already!

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Yeah, despite having not listened to the ep, I might guess that an ep on gay conversion therapy will generally not be a fun time

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
griffin if someone tells you they identify with a character named taako who is on a quest to invent tacos as a hispanic person and that its offensive an elf isn't "latinx" they are either joking or trolling you

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My dude you know Griffin isn't actually reading this thread, right?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
improbable

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I am going to transition into Taako. I will be a shifting mass of hues and ethnicities, forever changing to fit expectations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I can't believe we have to post this video again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

The subject has been discussed to death and I can 100% assure you you are adding nothing new to the conversation.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Taako

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

I am going to transition into Taako. I will be a shifting mass of hues and ethnicities, forever changing to fit expectations.

eat poo poo and/or leave this thread. Your opportunistic compulsion to mock and slander marginalized children is not welcome here.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

DoctorWhat posted:

eat poo poo and/or leave this thread. Your opportunistic compulsion to mock and slander marginalized children is not welcome here.

lol

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

DoctorWhat posted:

If you're going to be the thread police, at least save it for actual slander/mockery rather than a comment on the neverending expectations put on the McElroys.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Also, since when does being marginalized give anyone the right to constantly poo poo on content creators who are trying to listen?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

thexerox123 posted:

If you're going to be the thread police, at least save it for actual slander/mockery rather than a comment on the neverending expectations put on the McElroys.

Bravest has a history of making GBS threads on trans people across various threads and even though DrWhat came in swinging really hard really fast I definitely sighed really hard at Bravest leading off with a post about "transitioning"

easy solution: let's just not loving retread the conversation AGAIN and talk about other things

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

flatluigi posted:

Bravest has a history of making GBS threads on trans people across various threads and even though DrWhat came in swinging really hard really fast I definitely sighed really hard at Bravest leading off with a post about "transitioning"

easy solution: let's just not loving retread the conversation AGAIN and talk about other things

hey thanks for the heads up on that at least

I agree the topic is done to death though and no one has anything else to add especially not hee-larious jokes

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

flatluigi posted:

Bravest has a history of making GBS threads on trans people across various threads

hahahaha what? Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

flatluigi posted:

Bravest has a history of making GBS threads on trans people across various threads

Excuse me?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

He's actually just a lovely troll trying to find a way to argue with people without bringing up how amazing Batman v Superman is for a change

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Nah, Bravest has pulled poo poo in the past about it a few times, I just can't pull up specific instances at the moment b/c it's been scattered around + I'm getting ready for work and realllllly don't want to dredge through years of a lovely poster's post history atm

also I'm only saying this instead of dropping this like I wanted to because Bravest has already sent me three PMs gloating about my lack of immediate response meaning they won, lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

flatluigi posted:

Nah, Bravest has pulled poo poo in the past about it a few times, I just can't pull up specific instances at the moment b/c it's been scattered around + I'm getting ready for work and realllllly don't want to dredge through years of a lovely poster's post history atm

also I'm only saying this instead of dropping this like I wanted to because Bravest has already sent me three PMs gloating about my lack of immediate response meaning they won, lol

I'm pretty sure you're full of poo poo.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

flatluigi posted:

You're being weird. We had a conversation over PMs, which you're now dragging into this.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

I don't think you need to know someone's full posting history to think that them cracking jokes about transitioning sucks

Anyway if I have to read another SA post to the effect of "hyuck hyuck tumblr am I right" I will die in real life. Please don't kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Do actually kill me though please, just like my beautiful dwarven namesake