Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So in the Georgia race, if Orsoff does indeed win by a sizeable margin like some polls suggest (4-7 points) how is this thread going to frame it as a bad thing?

"we could have run someone more liberal and still won! centrists :argh:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Surly
Dec 8, 2004

and all of your troubles are solved and gone
...just want questions...

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Barron should troll his dad and get him to say something about Castlevania and the War with Drac.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Shifty Pony posted:

One of the better cases of progressives managing to define the phrase used for an issue to score a messaging win. The GOP doesn't have a good snappy way to make opposition to it sound good so they either have to go into a long response explaining why it will hurt the almighty job creators or sound like a ghoul saying they oppose a "livable wage".
I have had someone argue against a livable minimum wage, that "people should just get better jobs, minimum wage is for teenagers" when she's a stay at home mom that gets Starbucks at 10 am constantly.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
The gently caress is even wrong with all y'all Americans who even use a term like "f bomb". "Let's hide the word loving and mask it with something more palatable, like bomb" said noted bomber of weddings, funerals, good Samaritans and children of people they don't like, the United States. Every single one of you using that term is embarrassing themselves and needs a good long hard think about their goddamn priorities in life.

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

As much as I enjoy poking fun at the idiot POTUS, please please please please don't let this idiot start a war with US troops stationed in the middle of it.

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'
Does Putin have something on this guy too, because he's slobbing the orange knob something fierce.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

theflyingorc posted:

i am deeply, deeply offended by Trump uttering the name of Elie Wiesel for his own benefit

Big can of worms I know but Wiesel was a HUGE rear end in a top hat.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Trabisnikof posted:

I'm pretty sure Trump thinks he won Transylvania.

well, technically, he did

quote:

Transylvania County
100% Reporting Tweet
R D. Trump
59.9%
D H. Clinton
37.4%
L G. Johnson
2.7%

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/JoshDorner/status/873253244826525697

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Was just coming to post that

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/873254553755557888

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Orange Devil posted:

The gently caress is even wrong with all y'all Americans who even use a term like "f bomb". "Let's hide the word loving and mask it with something more palatable, like bomb" said noted bomber of weddings, funerals, good Samaritans and children of people they don't like, the United States. Every single one of you using that term is embarrassing themselves and needs a good long hard think about their goddamn priorities in life.

Its just a colloquialism, chill.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Big can of worms but Wiesel was a HUGE rear end in a top hat.

I did not know that, just read Night.

If anyone in the world had a right to be an rear end in a top hat, it was probably him

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

:lol:

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery
Questions!

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

lmao Washington Times

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

LaserShark posted:

Does Putin have something on this guy too, because he's slobbing the orange knob something fierce.

I'm guessing the Eastern European and Baltic NATO members don't really have a choice but to enthusiastically fellate the US since they really really need that NATO article 5 guarantee being close to Russia and Russian interests.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Uh, so I take it the Trump speech is a whole bunch of crazy that might get us into a war?

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

"Do tapes exist?"

"Well, I'll tell you about that maybe sometime in the near future"

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

lol he calls on the Washington Times

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery
hahaha He can't even answer the Washington Times.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Get it together Dave.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
nu pot sa cred

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Q&A opening with no collusion, no collusion, you're the collusion

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
word salad

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
re: Comey

no collusion, no obstruction, he's a leaker, we've got other big problems to focus on

it's an excuse for the Dems

ELECTORAL COLLEGE OMFG

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Hellblazer187 posted:

I want the 2020 win to be massive enough to bring out libertopia, and I don't want to lose votes the same way Clinton did. It's not fair. It's terrible and I hate myself for saying it. But I want to win and win big and I think you need a ticket with a folksy charming white guy and a clean cut "articulate" black guy.

Electing a solidly left wing woman might just be the biggest possible win you could get. So you know, go for that.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
Middle East, a big problem.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

LEAKER LEAKER, HE'S LEAKER!

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Haha his face looks like he's talking to the cop that just pulled him for DUI

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe
re: Comey question:
Let me tell you about my electoral college win.

???

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Pollyanna posted:

Uh, so I take it the Trump speech is a whole bunch of crazy that might get us into a war?

Going to war against a country that allows us to keep our largest regional military base within its borders would be... interesting.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

electoral college stacked against republicans :rolleyes:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

So I've seen it written lots of places that we have a defensive agreement with Qatar, does anyone know what exactly that entails? Seems odd that we would sit by and do nothing as they are invaded if we have a defensive agreement.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Trump says many things in Comey testimony just weren't true

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ekeog posted:

"Do tapes exist?"

"Well, I'll tell you about that maybe sometime in the near future"

i thought you were joking about this

reality really is something these days, huh

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
"James Comey confirmed a lot of what I said, and a lot of the things he said weren't true"

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Crain posted:

How about a look back at better times:

LINK

To be fair, we make fun of Trump for using ketchup on everything :v:

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'
"Jobs, trade deficits, we want those to disappear fast."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

He still talks about the election last year. Holy poo poo.

• Locked thread