Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZEWo4Oebhc

can't cuck the tuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
We found him, the last man alive who's upset about drag lol

Edit - Holy poo poo, you're a /pol/ reposting machine today!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

World War Mammories posted:

the easiest way to solve this issue is to eat a big bowl of chili so you forget what the problem was in the first place

I'm not getting swamp-rear end in the middle of the day! I will wait until nightfall...

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

"No, I don't, but who cares what I think?" Bush said

Loll poor Jeb

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Knight posted:

We found him, the last man alive who's upset about drag lol

I'm not a big fan sexualizing children.

Are you? Are you a pedophile?

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I am very intoxicated right now and it helps improve the sleep I need for this afternoon so that I can sleep. This way I can wake tonight and get up and shower, poo poo and shave and go to work with a decent look about me while I dwell about the depression and sadness I wallow in because I work 7 days a week to afford keeping the electric on and making the many payments I need to make to afford this "awesome lifestyle" I have. Life is so wonderful. Seriously, why the gently caress am I still breathing?

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.
A commentator that openly states his bias on an opinion show versus a supposedly objective anchor on a news show. Thanks for proving the point.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lunch on a train posted:

I am very intoxicated right now and it helps improve the sleep I need for this afternoon so that I can sleep. This way I can wake tonight and get up and shower, poo poo and shave and go to work with a decent look about me while I dwell about the depression and sadness I wallow in because I work 7 days a week to afford keeping the electric on and making the many payments I need to make to afford this "awesome lifestyle" I have. Life is so wonderful. Seriously, why the gently caress am I still breathing?
where are ur parents cant u ask them for money?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Snatch Duster posted:

I'm not a big fan sexualizing children.
Yeah, I'm sure when you see an 8 year old girl proud of her makeup and jewelry you start screeching internally. Dear god, that's a sleeveless dress. Someone call CPS.

When did you stop raping children, Snatch Duster?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

grrarg posted:

A commentator that openly states his bias on an opinion show versus a supposedly objective anchor on a news show. Thanks for proving the point.

Just lol at anyone who thinks talking heads are anything but spigots that spew their sponsor's bilge.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

Yeah, I'm sure when you see an 8 year old girl proud of her makeup and jewelry you start screeching internally. Dear god, that's a sleeveless dress. Someone call CPS.

When did you stop raping children, Snatch Duster?

8 year old girls should not be wearing makeup. Hope this helps you fruit loop

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Wow, why do you Trumpets have to twist innocent and normal behavior into your sick and twisted sex fantasies? Can't you degenerate scum let kids put on makeup if they want to wear it?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

or you know, dressing in drag at a gay strip club.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

im with u, makeup is for sluts and bitches

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

Wow, why do you Trumpets have to twist innocent things into your sick and twisted sex fantasies? Can't you degenerate scum let kids put on makeup if they want to wear it?

What's innocent about makeup? Mimicking swollen body parts to incite sexual desire in males? Yah whats the problem hurrr durrr

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Nice sexism bro

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What's innocent about makeup? Mimicking swollen body parts to incite sexual desire in males? Yah whats the problem hurrr durrr

Can makeup only be used for sexual reasons? I didn't know

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So we back to child rape again yet? Cool.

I hope Donnie is fine after giving his eloquent description of events to mueller under oath!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

Nice sexism bro

Not allowing a child under 10 to indulge in sexual behavior isn't oppressive, its being a responsible adult

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

lmao

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Not allowing a child under 10 to indulge in sexual behavior isn't oppressive, its being a responsible adult

How would you know, you're a child yourself.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Makeup is used to one self more sexually desirable to others. It serves absolutely no other purpose (in a non-costume scenario)

orb truther
Oct 29, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

I have made more money than you this year, than you will ever make in your entire life.

And I still change my own tires, paint my own house, and make my own coffee.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Lol holy poo poo trump just said he will go under oath to say Comey is lying.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Over There posted:

Yes. Awesome. Burn Comey.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Makeup is used to one self more sexually desirable to others. It serves absolutely no other purpose (in a non-costume scenario)

wow

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Over There posted:

What about his own tapes that he totally has?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

(in a non-costume scenario)

Ah, I see you saw where I was going.

I agree to a point, but if you're using foundation to cover blemishes and bad skin because it makes you feel better about how you look for example, I think we can draw a line between that and trying to attract the opposite sex.

How old is old enough for kids to start using makeup? Puberty? High school?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Snatch Duster posted:

or you know, dressing in drag at a gay strip club.
You seriously don't understand anything about drag, which has to do with fashion and entertainment, particularly since you seem to think it's another word for "transgender."

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

An 8 year-old in makeup either arouses or sexually confuses you, yikes. Normal people don't think about children like that.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
It's fun trying to hear people rationalize make-up as anything other than looking good for others, trying to impress others, and attracting people sexually.

"I do it for myself" is often the refrain. Funny poo poo.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

An 8 year-old in makeup either arouses or sexually confuses you, yikes. Normal people don't think about children like that.

Normal people say "Make-up on an 8 year old? gently caress off with that poo poo freak"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's fun trying to hear people rationalize make-up as anything other than looking good for others, trying to impress others, and attracting people sexually.

"I do it for myself" is often the refrain. Funny poo poo.

You don't think people use it because they do or do not like what they see in the mirror? Seems a bit naive.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Normal people say "Make-up on an 8 year old? gently caress off with that poo poo freak"

Normal people don't spend so much time thinking about 8 year olds.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Knight posted:

You seriously don't understand anything about drag, which has to do with fashion and entertainment, particularly since you seem to think it's another word for "transgender."

8 year olds of any kind should not be near a gay strip club, imo.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I love gays but kids should definitely not be near gay clubs because the stuff that occurs in there is probably not wise to show to a kid

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

fruit on the bottom posted:

Normal people don't spend so much time thinking about 8 year olds.

Normal people dress them up like grown women and dance them around bars? Or are we agreed that's degenerate

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That's a lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

tao of lmao posted:

That's a lol

Explain then. What does make-up do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Americans in 1491 waiting for a Trump wittewr