Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Makeup is used to one self more sexually desirable to others. It serves absolutely no other purpose (in a non-costume scenario)

drag queen
ˈdraɡ ˌkwēn/
noun
noun: drag queen; plural noun: drag queens
a man who dresses up in women's clothes, typically for the purposes of sexual entertainment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Normal people dress them up like grown women and dance them around bars? Or are we agreed that's degenerate

I skimmed that part so I don't really know how accurate your description is. Based on how you've presented it I'm inclined to agree, but that is not binding and I reserve the right to withdraw that if you've lied to me, Spunky.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tei posted:

Americans in 1491 waiting for a Trump wittewr

lol

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Tei posted:

Covfefe?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Tei posted:

this is how I listen to Rush Limbaugh

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

fruit on the bottom posted:

I skimmed that part so I don't really know how accurate your description is. Based on how you've presented it I'm inclined to agree, but that is not binding and I reserve the right to withdraw that if you've lied to me, Spunky.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

By god, they did it! They finally got Trump!

Ohhh, he got away.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Child beauty pageants are weird and gross, too. A child drag queen is the same thing except worse because you're also putting them in a gay strip club

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'm just saying we're at a point that if agree with you on something, I'm assuming that there's something I haven't understood correctly.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Lactatia is a hell of a name for an 8 year old drag queen tbh

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VikingSkull posted:

Xe is named for xer parent, Lactata

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

Galactica was trademarked, maybe.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Xe is named for xer parent, Lactata

and of course she's white, because she can handle lactose

maybe that lil drag queen is the next hitler, who can say with any certainty :discourse:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I suppose the exception to the no make-up for children rule would be if the child showed a deep interest in the study of make-up as an art, and was more about the application of make-up as artistry, then I could see that being okay

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I suppose the exception to the no make-up for children rule would be if the child showed a deep interest in the study of make-up as an art, and was more about the application of make-up as artistry, then I could see that being okay

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Liberals just can't stop themselves from defending the sexualization of children, why are they so obsessed with sex and kids?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Do preytell SPH, at what age do you think it should be legal for someone to use makeup? 10? 13? 16?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

8 year olds of any kind should not be near a gay strip club, imo.
Any strip club, yeah, that wasn't apparent from the first image. Drag competitions for adults have strong community around strip clubs (they have runways), but areas with a wider age range will normally do them at other venues not associated with stripping or alcohol. Our city is having their annual competition as a part of Pride Palooza on a city street tomorrow.

a bone to pick posted:

Liberals just can't stop themselves from defending the sexualization of children, why are they so obsessed with sex and kids?
:mad::arghfist:

Knight fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jun 9, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Teikanmi posted:

Do preytell SPH, at what age do you think it should be legal for someone to use makeup? 10? 13? 16?

I can't say that for sure. 8 seems very very young to be focusing your brain on "I need to make myself attractive for others"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Teikanmi posted:

Do you're totally cool with Honey Booboo then?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I think we can all agree on child beauty pageants being the worst. That doesn't seem too controversial

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Do you're totally cool with Honey Booboo then?

I thought republicans were all about freedom and letting people do things without government interference as long as it doesn't harm others

If some kid wants to wear makeup, go for it. Once I asked for a Barbie for Christmas to get married to my terminator doll when I was like 5. Do you think my parents hosed up by allowing my heteronormative fantasy of monogamous marriage between a cyborg and a model?

Oh wait, gay people are bad I forgot

Oh and also weed lol

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jun 9, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Teikanmi posted:

I thought republicans were all about freedom and letting people do things without government interference as long as it doesn't harm others

Oh wait, gay people are bad I forgot

Oh and also weed lol

Nobody said anything about the government? Only that putting makeup on 8 year olds and having them prance around onstage at a gay strip club is super gross and awful parenting

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I think we can all agree on child beauty pageants being the worst. That doesn't seem too controversial

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I mean I was talking about law on makeup use, IE the government, but alright

But yeah child pageants are weird but mostly just stupid and uninteresting, which is the bigger crime

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
bringing a kid to a strip club is very gross. is that what they do?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

The same people who think this will fall over themselves to justify child drag shows

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Teikanmi posted:

I mean I was talking about law on makeup use, IE the government, but alright

You and nobody else

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You and nobody else

Except for SPH, the guy I literally addressed directly and who addressed me in a reply, but I see your reading ability parallels trump's

that's a lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Waterbed Wendy posted:

beauty pageants are usually at malls or auditoriums. children drag queen events are at strip clubs lol.

idk freedom seems good and all, but lol sometimes i think feudalism would have been better.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So how about tump testifying, huh?........

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Teikanmi posted:

Except for SPH, the guy I literally addressed directly and who addressed me in a reply, but I see your reading ability parallels trump's

that's a lol

The closest thing to that was when he said he had a no makeup rule. He never said anything about legislation.

You misread and then accuse others of misreading

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The same people who think this will fall over themselves to justify child drag shows
I've never heard of a "child drag show" but justifying a child going to a "drag show" is about as meaningful as justifying a child going to a "costume party." If an 8 year old is going to a Halloween party you shouldn't assume that it's the adult kind with liquor and nudity.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Ok I looked it because I had to know and it looks like it was one performance at the Montreal stop of the Werq the World drag tour at RuPaul's Drag Race show? A voguing contest.

http://www.advocate.com/youth/2017/6/05/meet-8-year-old-drag-queen-lactatia

Lolling at the hippy-dip parent's that came up with this name Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Lactatia, is that a play on the word lactate?

The mental illness epidemic gets worse every loving day.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

:yikes:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Waterbed Wendy posted:

liberals are disgusting

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
So Trump says Comey is lying.

Which proves my theory

Comey dropped his memo (with lies) after hearing Trump claimed to have tapes purposefully to bait out tapes, which may be illegal to record

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Unless trump is the one lying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Unless trump is the one lying.

Or maybe neither is lying and they just don't understand each other because Comey talks like a lawyer and Trump talks like a politician/pro wrestler and they approach the same words in a totally different way

• Locked thread