Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Thats loving amazing

he became a realtor??

what the heck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

His inability to spell San Diego in his ad will either be his downfall or a boon as he corners the brain damaged and/or illiterate market looking to buy property in southern California.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Fartbox posted:

Thats loving amazing

he became a realtor??

what the heck

Realty is the best base for Team Quest fighters.
If only Evan Tanner had known how hard it was to pipe water into the desert :(

mune
Sep 23, 2006

Eat This Glob posted:

His inability to spell San Diego in his ad will either be his downfall or a boon as he corners the brain damaged and/or illiterate market looking to buy property in southern California.

Speaking as someone who regularly interacts with people in San Diego, I'd agree and say most of them won't even notice.

Good for him though. I wish him the best.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Should have gone with "Cat Smasher Realty."

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

big money big clit posted:

Should have gone with "Cat Smasher Realty."

"Pussy Crusher" would have been my choice

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wow Artem must be talking about Conor! A new dawn for him.

https://twitter.com/RusHammerMMA/status/872464865440477184

mewse
May 2, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

"Mighty Rat" = Mighty Mouse

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I know lmao but Conor has poo poo talked the UFC like that when he refused to comeback from Iceland but I suspect Artem didn't think of that.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

I know lmao but Conor has poo poo talked the UFC like that when he refused to comeback from Iceland but I suspect Artem didn't think of that.

The UFC didn't make Conor. Conor made Conor.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
The fact that Conor has talked himself into a boxing bout with Mayweather gives some clue as to the influence and leverage he has over IMG/Dana/UFC. It's pretty remarkable actually.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

EmmyOk posted:

Wow, coming from fellow ufc on fox main eventer and promotional equal artem lobov that's gotta count for something.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

Wow, coming from fellow ufc on fox main eventer and promotional equal artem lobov that's gotta count for something.

He then moved on to calling Aldo out as Artem is "the closest you'll ever get to Conor again. It'd be an honour". Big oul evening for him on Twitter.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

He then moved on to calling Aldo out as Artem is "the closest you'll ever get to Conor again. It'd be an honour". Big oul evening for him on Twitter.

It's true though.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

EmmyOk posted:

hahaha that's like when atom does a good own

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Kaddish posted:

The fact that Conor has talked himself into a boxing bout with Mayweather gives some clue as to the influence and leverage he has over IMG/Dana/UFC. It's pretty remarkable actually.

He hasn't actually done that though.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Kaddish posted:

Oh, when did that happen?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
No no, he did talk himself into it, that was the easy part. Now he just has to talk the other guy and the promoter into it.

I talked myself into the lead role in the next Avengers movie, and now all I need to do is get Feige and Chris Evans on board, and Scarlett Johansson on my board.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Conor McGregor's only gone and talked himself into being the bloody queen of England, guv.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Kaddish posted:

The fact that Conor is trying to talk himself into a boxing bout with Mayweather gives some clue as to the level of self delusion he sustains, which is pretty impressive.

Also, goddamn Lobov is a bootlicking shitheel. What a surprise.

"How dare you demand reasonable treatment from your employers!" shouts a man who almost has a winning record in the UFC, yet has already main evented.

Snowman_McK fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jun 10, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
That should be Demetrious Johnson's next fight after getting the title defense record, however that happens.

In the parking lot afterwards, against Artem Lobov, who is six inches taller but still gives up an inch in reach.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
as a man with long arms, Lobovs reach is hilarious to me

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol that t-rex motherfucker

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Lobov would beat Mighty Mouse.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

My sleep cycle got hosed up real bad this weekend thanks to a bachelor party, so here's a GDT.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823264

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stanley Tweedle posted:

seriously though. i really don't get this talk of DJ being super polite and not talking poo poo. i can't think of a better poo poo-talker than DJ, other than Cruz.

Jesus! This again. Cruz is a whiny complaining nerd, not a badass trash talker. Hardcore MMA nerds appreciate him using analysis to suit on opponents, but the general public does not see him a good trash talker.

This is just as crazy as when goons thought Cruz verbally clowned Cody by acting like a huge dork.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

getting real tired of your poo poo foxtel

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Lobov would beat Mighty Mouse.

Weird situation where MM can put his hand on Lobov's head and hold him where he can't reach and tease him.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Alton Labot would easily defeat Mighty Mouse. The man trains with Conor for Christs sake......

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Didn't cub Swanson break the record for most strikes landed during a fight on lobov?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
dana said conor is the #1 p4p fighter, theyve been thinking about shutting down flyweight for 3 years and he never threatened mighty mouse with closing the division. lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKAqA6yDciI

found da vid

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Skip My Posts posted:

dana said conor is the #1 p4p fighter, theyve been thinking about shutting down flyweight for 3 years and he never threatened mighty mouse with closing the division. lol

the problem with conor being p4p #1 fighter is that he doesn't actually do the fighting bit

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
If supposed p4p great Mighty Mouse has been fighting that's news to most people, cause nobody's seen it haha.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

lol

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Skip My Posts posted:

So is Dana training for the Spicer job or what

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Bisping says he probably has 2 fights left:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifSq6qBThr4

And warns his wife she'll have to slow down the spending when he retires.

Kragger99 fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jun 10, 2017

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

henkman posted:

Oh, when did that happen?

I meant the fact that he talked Dana/UFC into it more than Mayweather. I'm going to go out on a limb and posit that no other UFC fighter would have that kind of leverage.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/criscyborg/status/873586323705085953

What world title is she talking about? GDR give her the W145 belt and she defends it against herself, Colin "Bomber" Harris style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
Heavyweights are the best pound for pound fighters because they have the most pounds,.

• Locked thread