Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Where are delusional conservatives getting their news from now anyway? FOX News has fallen to 3rd in the ratings and Brietbarts traffic has plummeted. Is AM radio on a comeback?

Still Fox. I know, because my parents believe the dumbest poo poo and all they watch is Fox. MSNBC is liberal propaganda, and CNN is tied to Clinton. My news sources, WaPo, NPR, Economist, and Foreign Policy are also liberal propaganda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Fox news is headlining trump willing to testify under oath but I keep listening to it over and over and it really definitely is trump thinking they are asking if he put comey under oath to swear allegiance but the fact even fox is taking his nonsense this way is hilarious and if his gibberish mouth ends up sinking him this way I am going to laugh forever.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

He's not wrong. That ramp could have cost tens, perhaps even ~100 dollars.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's honestly criminal that lord buckethead dabbed instead of praising the sun.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

I know I should be angrier about more important things but this made me really angry.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Fox news is headlining trump willing to testify under oath but I keep listening to it over and over and it really definitely is trump thinking they are asking if he put comey under oath to swear allegiance but the fact even fox is taking his nonsense this way is hilarious and if his gibberish mouth ends up sinking him this way I am going to laugh forever.

https://xibanya.github.io/frontpages/ this thing is still awesome. the testify thing is the headline on most major news outlets currently. even if he didn't mean to say it, he's going to think he did after watching everyone say that's what he meant.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

skylined! posted:

https://xibanya.github.io/frontpages/ this thing is still awesome. the testify thing is the headline on most major news outlets currently. even if he didn't mean to say it, he's going to think he did after watching everyone say that's what he meant.

:wow: That IS awesome! bookmark'd

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

theflyingorc posted:

I know I should be angrier about more important things but this made me really angry.

i think it's that most of us would walk by that thing and be like, wow neat because lil ducks are cute as poo poo and people have empathy for living things and caretake for them as we should because we have agency and are not all entirely evil

and this piece of poo poo looks at it and is like, waste waste waste, opportunity for me to put my evil on display. as he exits his taxpayer-funded limo or whatever

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

KickerOfMice posted:

:wow: That IS awesome!

ya the goon that put it together deserves a prize of some sort.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Hahaha oh my god, if this is really what happened I will lol forever.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

skylined! posted:

i think it's that most of us would walk by that thing and be like, wow neat because lil ducks are cute as poo poo and people have empathy for living things and caretake for them as we should because we have agency and are not all entirely evil

and this piece of poo poo looks at it and is like, waste waste waste, opportunity for me to put my evil on display. as he exits his taxpayer-funded limo or whatever

Concrete over the pool :mad:

And sell that stupid statue of Lincoln to the highest bidder :mad:

It's all a waste of my tax dollars!

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

Look who crawled out of the woodwork! http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/06/09/ex-governor-wrestler-jesse-ventura-heads-back-to-russian-tv/

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I think a lot of them are just tuning out.

This is my guess.

Their team won, so no need to even pay attention.

Unless something bad happens like losing their insurance then they should complain to someone (but still vote for the We're wolves that want to eat you party later on in 2018 because they're good little tools)

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

theflyingorc posted:

It is also kind of silly a thing to get mad about. You've got Washington DC, one of the biggest tourist traps you can imagine. You add a cute little set of duck ramps that both help tell people not to feed the ducks AND gets a chuckle or "Aaaaw" from the tourists, who'll flock, no pun intended, to take pictures of it and appreciate it. And probably also buy bread to do exactly what the signs tell you not to. It is an investment any way you slice it and I swear that was not a pun when I started out.

Ducks. Bread.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

He's someone I'm comfortable calling a bad person, for the record. Because holy poo poo, how does someone find a way to condemn a duckling ramp?

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Pollyanna posted:

Hahaha oh my god, if this is really what happened I will lol forever.

"100% I didn't say under oath, I hardly know the man, I am not going to say pledge allegiance, who would do that? who would ask a man to pledge allegiance under oath"

He 10000% thought he was being asked if he asked him to pledge under oath (like, what?) and every single media including right wing media is saying he wanted to speak under oath.And that is hilarious.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I didn't know Evilweasel was Romanian but I'm glad to see SA in the press again. Do we know Donnie's forum name?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Majorian posted:

You're made of bad CG?:eek:

I've heard some steaming hot takes this week, but this really loving steals the show.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Mister Mind posted:

In this fast-paced thread, this is way out of date, but God drat - NUKE OHIO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCf3mPUgsac

This is from a few pages ago but holy poo poo destroy the state of Ohio.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

"100% I didn't say under oath, I hardly know the man, I am not going to say pledge allegiance, who would do that? who would ask a man to pledge allegiance under oath"

He 10000% thought he was being asked if he asked him to pledge under oath (like, what?) and every single media including right wing media is saying he wanted to speak under oath.And that is hilarious.

also this is hilarious because he has to specify he didn't say "under oath" which implies he DID say the rest in the "you called him a stupid, ugly, nazi" and having the person respond "I didn't call him ugly" way

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/GalloVOA/status/873281260088680450

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

They're going to break their arm reaching like that.

Obama 2012
Mar 28, 2002

"I never knew what hope was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands!"

-Anne Rice, Interview with the President

More like 'in the same boat paddling both ways'...

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that ohio people video gives me a loving migraine.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
I grew up in Butler county and that video doesn't surprise me at all. Our representative was John Boehner... that's all you need to know.

Grater
Jul 11, 2001
Might seem like a nice guy, but cross me once...

Those lazy loving ducklings should learn to pull themselves up by their bootstraps!

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
:10bux: says the only reason Trump offered to testify is to get more viewers than Comey did.

"19 million? I can beat that, I had 50 million at my inauguration."

Also, those ducks need all the help they can get - it's the seagulls who rule the Mall.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

That page must have some serious peripeteia between the parts they are emphasizing.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

theflyingorc fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jun 9, 2017

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I'm not gonna watch that Ohio video. I don't need more reason to be glad I left my home state. (yes I know I live in Wisconsin now and it is definitely not any better at all shut up)

At least Sherrod Brown is still good and still a senator.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

the ceo of goldman sachs is personally making fun of the trump administration on twitter

what a time to be alive

https://twitter.com/lloydblankfein/status/873288013224267776

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/873290403377807364

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Knifegrab posted:

This is from a few pages ago but holy poo poo destroy the state of Ohio.

I really love "But the media distorts..." All the loving media did during the entire testimony was point a camera at Comey. This video is just people being asked very direct questions, then shuffle-and-deal the deck of talking points, whether they are remotely relevant answers or not.

Yes, migraine.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Grater posted:

Those lazy loving ducklings should learn to pull themselves up by their bootstraps!

:capitalism: I never go' nae handouts! I worked me fingers to the bone scrubbin the filthiest pair of boots in Glasgow for my first job, and the only payment I got was a worthless American dime! But I dinnae complain, I took it as a sign and vowed that I would one day go to America and make a name for myself and restore the glory of the clan McDuck!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Well yeah didn't he pretty much say he wasn't a racist sack of poo poo?

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

evilweasel posted:

the ceo of goldman sachs is personally making fun of the trump administration on twitter

what a time to be alive

https://twitter.com/lloydblankfein/status/873288013224267776

I voted for trump to see him stand up to the big banks

:colbert:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

KickerOfMice posted:

I really love "But the media distorts..." All the loving media did during the entire testimony was point a camera at Comey. This video is just people being asked very direct questions, then shuffle-and-deal the deck of talking points, whether they are remotely relevant answers or not.

Yes, migraine.

who you gonna trust? the guy who actually had the face to face conversation with trump or yourself, some moron from odio.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Those ducks getting an expensive government ramp and then dying from a parasite would make a great Tom The Dancing Bug "Lucky Ducky" comic.

Guy Farting
Jul 28, 2003

has vegetable salty

Mustached Demon posted:

Well yeah didn't he pretty much say he wasn't a racist sack of poo poo?

In his Fresh Air interview he mentions that Mrs Sessions knitted a sweater or something for his granddaughter and they were friends until recently. Kinda sad.

But yes Sessions is a racist sack of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I hate duckling ramp and I think trains should run over kittens.

• Locked thread