Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
In this series Lebron was
This poll is closed.
the 2nd best player on the court 11 22.92%
the 3rd best player on the court 8 16.67%
a selfish stat padding team killer 11 22.92%
a choke artist, master of his craft 18 37.50%
Total: 33 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
that was simultaneously the best and worst quarter i've ever seen in the finals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

blud they scored 115 in 3 quarters

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Man, Malice is one of two events I would have loved for twitter to be around during

The OJ chase is the other one.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Sad they won't achieve perfection but this chaos has been entertaining

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I don't care about Draymond being dirty so much as he's one of those annoying rear end people that think being smug is the same thing as being smart

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Shut the gently caress up, seriously

your team is winning chill out

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Rasta_Al posted:

Lmfao just shut up at this point

they were locked up pretty bad, might've been cagey vet rjeff moves in his defense

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

How long until we get a review of a review?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
How many players get ejected in 4th?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/pftcommenter/status/873380163559579649

hellzno
Jan 15, 2008

Primo

WhyteRyce posted:

Still waiting for that one guy to explain how obviously the refs are biased against the Warriors

I mean did you not watch the first half? Refs generally sucked in the 3rd for everyone. You're probably right though, the refs don't influence the game too much (cough Lakers Kings cough).

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

E2M2 posted:

No, I won't, because you're bitching about reffing when one of your stars and your starting big man should both have been tossed, and nothing.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I'm pretty sure Shumpert tea bagged Pachulia's fist and it wasn't a punch.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I mean *obviously* the refs are biased against the Warriors. Yeah, the could have basically ended the game by not calling the completely weakass flagrant that no one would have batted an eye at them not calling, ejected Draymond Green because obviously the first half tech was on him, and called something on Zaza for punching the dude in the nuts, but that would make it too *obvious* man they have to attempt to appear unbiased

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

E2M2 posted:

Yeah, cuz of the crooked refs!!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No, I won't, because you're bitching about reffing when one of your stars and your starting big man should both have been tossed, and nothing.

lol

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Brolander posted:

they were locked up pretty bad, might've been cagey vet rjeff moves in his defense

Richard Jefferson
RJeff
Ref

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

James on the bench

TIME TO gently caress THIS UP

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

TBeats posted:

malice in the palace ruled.

i don't remember who it was but whoever threw that sliding punch at a fan was pretty hilarious and awesome

Jermaine O'Neal. That was the first time I realized that watching people fight could be awesome.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Iman is shaking her fuckin head

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

lebron on the bench? time to cut the leed down to 5

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The local news, instead of having a reporter say something about an upcoming story, just put up a brief image macro that said "2 WILDFIRES MERGE TO BECOME 1"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/iamakademiks/status/873375191094751232

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

its been a lovely reffed game both ways friend

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hellzno posted:

I mean did you not watch the first half? Refs generally sucked in the 3rd for everyone. You're probably right though, the refs don't influence the game too much (cough Lakers Kings cough).

yo dude im gonna break my neck bad poster nodding @ u

hellzno
Jan 15, 2008

Primo

WhyteRyce posted:

I mean *obviously* the refs are biased against the Warriors. Yeah, the could have basically ended the game by not calling the completely weakass flagrant that no one would have batted an eye at them not calling, ejected Draymond Green because obviously the first half tech was on him, and called something on Zaza for punching the dude in the nuts, but that would make it too *obvious* man they have to attempt to...

hellzno posted:

I mean did you not watch the first half? Refs generally sucked in the 3rd for everyone.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

hellzno posted:

Referees were pretty bad for everyone in the first half.

Referees absolutely murdered the Cavs in the third quarter.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i hope the warriors win and the season ends on whatever the gently caress note this is

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Why the gently caress is lebron resting

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Well, here we go

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lmao that defense

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
can we not spot 3s

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cloes game

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

E2M2 posted:

Do you SERIOUSLY think the calls even out at this point?

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hahah

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

E2M2 posted:

Its Somewhere In The Middle, the gigantic retard says as draymond green is still in the game

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

nachos posted:

Why the gently caress is lebron resting

because the 15 minute intermission to figure out who got what foul wasnt enough!!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

RaySmuckles posted:

i hope the warriors win and the season ends on whatever the gently caress note this is

it would be the funniest outcome people would be so steamed the heel heat would be unparalleled

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

lebron is sitting, warriors will score 20 in the next 3 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
tyronn lue looks like a fishman

• Locked thread