Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm wondering why the Queen doesn't simply abolish parliament and then expand her life by extracting the blood and marrow from the now-former MPs, making Britain strong and stable through a 500-year reign of iron-fisted, bioengineered terror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I'm wondering why the Queen doesn't simply abolish parliament and then expand her life by extracting the blood and marrow from the now-former MPs, making Britain strong and stable through a 500-year reign of iron-fisted, bioengineered terror.

I'd vote for this tbh.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

orphan blood from great ormond street is enough. for now.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Her body rejects mammalian blood

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Gum posted:

Her body rejects mammalian blood

ok just former Tory MPs then

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Baloogan posted:

DUP is loving disgusting, and the idea that may is gonna lie down with em is making me regret ever finding her hot

Yikes

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

DUP is loving disgusting, and the idea that may is gonna lie down with em is making me regret ever finding her hot

lol such a selfown

cucked by dup duck!!

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Baloogan posted:

There's still the silver fox across the isle

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

quote:

Having debated Corbyn on and off over the last 20 years, I have no doubt that his condemnation of U.S. policy is heartfelt. The problem is that somehow for Corbyn, America is almost always in the wrong for the wrong reasons. Whether it was the first Gulf war, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan or Iraq, Corbyn not only questioned the effectiveness of U.S. policies—which was perfectly legitimate and unfortunately often accurate—but he also ascribed malign intent to them. Whether it was profit, or imperialist greed, for Corbyn, America’s motives were always suspect. To debate Corbyn was to constantly fend off labels like “corporate villain” or “war criminal.” It was rarely a respectful difference of opinion about how best to achieve shared objectives in a complicated world.
:thunk:

lmaoooo

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Am I correct in saying there seems to be a Corbyn that exists entirely in news articles....and then there is the one that exists in real life? For all the screaming by people like that politico guy Corb doesn't come off as being unreasonable about foreign policy at all.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

If you're not a profiteering war criminal it probably helps

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Venom Snake posted:

Am I correct in saying there seems to be a Corbyn that exists entirely in news articles....and then there is the one that exists in real life? For all the screaming by people like that politico guy Corb doesn't come off as being unreasonable about foreign policy at all.

yes, much like there was article bernie vs actual bernie. remember when the news was freaking out cause bernie stole bruce rappaport's record?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Gum posted:

There's still the silver fox across the isle

??? the leader of every major party in canada is younger than 45
and the leader of the federal party im voting for is 38

lol at thinking people past 50 can form coherent thoughts

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
corbyn is super duper bad btw, its just that may is hilariously incompetent

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hes a dumbass achronistic communist marxist cuckold cosplaying as bernie sandesr

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

dont sign your posts bub

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

dont sign your posts bub

my posts

-- coherent thoughts

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

hes a dumbass achronistic communist marxist cuckold cosplaying as bernie sandesr

hes good

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The Queen should move to Canada.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Baloogan posted:

no wonder goons love him then

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Baloogan posted:

Unlike Bernie Sanders he was good enough to take over a major political party. If anything, Sanders is cosplaying as Corbyn.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
The US is enamored of its role as an imperial power in a way that's almost reminiscent of Victorian Britain at times so it's no great surprise that a less left-wing candidate would fail in the States.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Baloogan posted:

that's a pretty big insult to corbyn

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

reminder that loogs is insanely racist and the idea that he might have to ever stop bombing brown people, or face any consequences for having done so, is anathema to him

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Baloogan posted:

??? the leader of every major party in canada is younger than 45
and the leader of the federal party im voting for is 38

*Aisle. Talkin bout corbae

Figured you might go for him after his massive cucking of May. I think that's how you guys work?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pretty hilarious how the current Labour fight reminds me much a bad dems in the US, especially how Blairite faction was so desperate to sabotage their own party.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

There was a milliband before Ed right? Does that make Hillary Ed? Is she able to look normal eating a bacon sandwich this is important

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Gum posted:

*Aisle. Talkin bout corbae

Figured you might go for him after his massive cucking of May. I think that's how you guys work?

meh may sucking up to DUP protestant psychopaths pretty much means shes trash, much worse than crobin

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
important imo to lose well, may needs to resign

to clear the way for
imperator bojo

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Baloogan posted:

Actually, I've looked into this and he's very very good

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Baloogan posted:

to clear the way for
imperator bojo

You're never gonna learn

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Baloogan posted:

to clear the way for
imperator bojo

God help us.

CottonWolf posted:

In that spirit, I predict the Tories will get 331 seats, and if they get fewer than that I shall give £20 to Médecins Sans Frontières.

Also, I owe MSF £20.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

etalian posted:

Pretty hilarious how the current Labour fight reminds me much a bad dems in the US, especially how Blairite faction was so desperate to sabotage their own party.
It's like if Bernie actually won the primary and then the bad dems started saying they could not support Bernie as nominee and then tried to revolt at the convention to steal the nom

Fast Luck has issued a correction as of 16:12 on Jun 10, 2017

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
Honestly seeing bernie bros complain about a few mean emails and discussion of possible smears that were never actually used was just hilarious if you were keeping up with what Corbyn was dealing with at the time

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i'm pretty sure even a one-line whip on an anti-abortion bill to please the DUP would end up with May getting Caesared

wow, you brits are a lot more chill than americans. almost half the states have de facto outlawed abortion again

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Gum posted:

Honestly seeing bernie bros complain about a few mean emails and discussion of possible smears that were never actually used was just hilarious if you were keeping up with what Corbyn was dealing with at the time

the only difference is that Corbyn won; Dems would have done the exact same poo poo if they thought Bernie was actually going to win the primary

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

got any sevens posted:

wow, you brits are a lot more chill than americans. almost half the states have de facto outlawed abortion again

We're also idiots, just about different poo poo

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Gum posted:

I wonder what kind of opposition Bernie would have faced had he won the primary. I imagine it wouldn't be quite as bad, given the unique awfulness of UK print media and Bernie being significantly to Corbyn's right, but I bet it would have been substantial.

got any sevens posted:

Worth noting that 1/4 of the nations in the UK have de jure outlawed abortion.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bryter posted:

Worth noting that 1/4 of the nations in the UK have de jure outlawed abortion.

Yeah but it's not in Britain proper, so does it really count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Fullhouse posted:

the only difference is that Corbyn won; Dems would have done the exact same poo poo if they thought Bernie was actually going to win the primary

They attempted to rig the vote by disenfranchising large sections of the Labour electorate