Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

As much as Turmp is flipping out about it I expect it's a lot worse, like him sucking trans cock or taking it up the rear end

Don't kink shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

As much as Turmp is flipping out about it I expect it's a lot worse, like him sucking trans cock or taking it up the rear end

Wait what was your revealed degeneracy? I forgot but you're a weirdo somehow

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Yug posted:

lol at leftists showing up in support of sharia law

Christians support Trump. Weirdness is the new norm.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I'm glad this brave protest stopped sharia law from taking over america just when it was on the cusp of victory.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nanomashoes posted:

I'm glad this brave protest stopped sharia law from taking over america just when it was on the cusp of victory.

Apparently tons of leftists think there's still a chance to save sharia law and make sure it exists.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Yug posted:

Apparently tons of leftists think there's still a chance to save sharia law and make sure it exists.

I hope the brave police haul these sickos off to jail while some fat nerds in guy fawkes masks and roman armor cower behind them.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/roosterpisces/status/873613311501369344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sharia Law, Antifa, and Hillary Clinton are claiming responsibility.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

looks like Allah is real, and struck down this infidel dog

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol if you think that wall design is ever going to happen, let alone will stop people and not just be a huge waste of money, let alone that the wall will ever happen at all

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Teikanmi posted:

lol if you think that wall design is ever going to happen, let alone will stop people and not just be a huge waste of money, let alone that the wall will ever happen at all

You need to get on the phone and support this thing, could be the biggest green energy project ever in mankind's history.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You need to get on the phone and support this thing, could be the biggest green energy project ever in mankind's history.

i agree. if obama proposed it everyone would love it, but its Trump aka Hitler

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I expect all environmentally conscious individuals to support Trump's solar wall, since their #1 concern is the environment right?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

i agree. if obama proposed it everyone would love it, but its Trump aka Hitler

If Obama proposed this it would've been epic in the support it would have received. It would be called like a wonder of the world, the Great Solar Wall

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

lol do you have any idea how much 2000 miles of solar panel maintenance and construction will cost

not to mention the only way it would be optimal is if the solar panels were on the southern side of the imaginary wall

i can't believe i'm trying to tell die hard repubs about austerity

or i mean we could just not build the wall since it's a loving huge waste of money anyways

lol

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

cock triskelion

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Teikanmi posted:

lol do you have any idea how much 1500 miles of solar panel maintenance and construction will cost

or i mean we could just not build the wall since it's a loving huge waste of money anyways

Who's a die hard republican you numbnut

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Teikanmi posted:

lol do you have any idea how much 1500 miles of solar panel maintenance and construction will cost

not to mention the only way it would be optimal is if the solar panels were on the southern side of the imaginary wall

lol

it sounds like you hate the planet, friend

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
"Solar energy? What a waste of taxpayer money!" - The New Left

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
These people are so loving retarded it hurts me on the inside

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
nice conflation lol

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What if instead of a wall we invested heavily into treating drug addiction and reforming our war on drugs such that Mexico and Columbia and Peru and etc aren't cartel drug zones that many people want to flee from?

Or would that be bad for the pharma CEOs making money on the opiate epidemic that suddenly everyone cares about (like there hasn't been a drug epidemic in poor communities for decades now)?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

COMRADES posted:

What if instead of a wall we invested heavily into treating drug addiction and reforming our war on drugs such that Mexico and Columbia and Peru and etc aren't cartel drug zones that many people want to flee from?

Or would that be bad for the pharma CEOs making money on the opiate epidemic that suddenly everyone cares about (like there hasn't been a drug epidemic in poor communities for decades now)?

yeah I'd support this

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

COMRADES posted:

How about you stop smoking weed

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're right a few thousand miles of glass wall is a much better idea.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

gently caress that

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

COMRADES posted:

tell that to sessions lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Teikanmi posted:

tell that to sessions lol

or to the people that thought healthcare reform meant "make it mandatory to pay private insurance companies"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm for legalization of everything tbh

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Knight posted:

https://twitter.com/roosterpisces/status/873613311501369344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sharia Law, Antifa, and Hillary Clinton are claiming responsibility.

Not even one Confederacy flag?
Talk about lousy patriots, SMDH.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Avirosb posted:

that poo poo don't fly in NYC

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

What party can I vote for to get this?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

or to the people that thought healthcare reform meant "make it mandatory to pay private insurance companies"

don't tell that to me, i don't support universal health care despite being a cuck lib

if people wanna get fat as gently caress and kill themselves with overeating that's their choice and it shouldn't weigh down the rest of the people who aren't pig faced idiots

Bloody Antlers
Mar 27, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump basically found the most hostile environment on earth to conduct an obviously biased case study against the cost of maintaining solar panels over the long term. Given the amount of people that will resent any barrier he builds, how easily the panels are damaged, and the guaranteed lack of proper maintenance, this is built to fail.

Also, why do they care if there is graffiti on the southern facing wall? That sounds like an obvious argument for rolling out yet another variation of hilariously easy to bypass chain link fence instead of building the actual steel and concrete wall he got his base so wound up for.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yug posted:

What party can I vote for to get this?

I don't know :(

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Teikanmi posted:

don't tell that to me, i don't support universal health care despite being a cuck lib

I support UHC and I'm a centerist lol

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Avirosb posted:

got you covered dog

https://twitter.com/evan7257/status/873595234579513345

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

I don't know :(

Welcome to the Trump Dimension

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

if people wanna get fat as gently caress and kill themselves with overeating that's their choice and it shouldn't weigh down the rest of the people who aren't pig faced idiots

Lib, more like libertarian

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

I support UHC and I'm a centerist lol

i used to think like this too but then i realized americans are too dumb as a general populace to ever change their habits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Teikanmi posted:

i used to think like this too but then i realized americans are too dumb as a general populace to ever change their habits

You're against universal healthcare and solar power

You're the republican lol

• Locked thread