Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

tap my mountain posted:

Does he make the cookies with his own eggs?

Yoshi eggs are big and he can make them instantly by eating a small morsel of food. excellent cost-saving idea imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

tap my mountain posted:

Does he make the cookies with his own eggs?

they're artisinal

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I think I'll go to SoCal now and make friends with Yoshi.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
return to castle wolfenstein is pretty good but i feel like it's peaked out early on, all of the harder enemies in this just kind of get progressively more annoying to deal with and it's really saved by how ridiculously overpowered some of the guns are

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

E3 is starting

:f5:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The Colonel posted:

return to castle wolfenstein is pretty good but i feel like it's peaked out early on, all of the harder enemies in this just kind of get progressively more annoying to deal with and it's really saved by how ridiculously overpowered some of the guns are

Those shits that are just a torso are a real pain to deal with but I don't remember any other trouble enemies. I liked the game overall, though some of the forced stealth stuff was annoying.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

The Colonel posted:

I think RTCW has a good start and a good end but some of the middle stuff drags. I :love: the Venom Gun though. One of the best chainguns in a videogame.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the stealth segment is absolute poo poo because there aren't any start-of-mission saves, and it's possible to save yourself into a corner where you literally can't progress. it's funny cause the level immediately after that, i think, was the most fun in the game, cause it was just a huge rush where you run through this small facility blasting dudes in the face with a tommy gun that ends with you slamming down a literal explosion button

the super soldiers are kind of annoying to deal with because it's really easy for them to get in a lot of free hits and you can't really do anything about it, but the big boss super soldier is the absolute worst cause his entire fight is basically just trying to position yourself in a place where he can't hit you with his superdeath tesla gun

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Also I took this screenshot when I played it a few years ago:

Germany was built by giants apparently.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

e3 is sharting

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

the mushroom kingdom is in socal...

Nah that's just where he has to commute through

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

FirstAidKite posted:

Nah that's just where he has to commute through

So it's in... Arizona?

Mexico?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Toilet Rascal

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I got Shantae on the switch and the joycons rumble when she shakes her hips

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Goty

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

So it's in... Arizona?

Mexico?

No, silly. It's in the Mushroom Kingdom.

He has to take the warp chunnel to get there.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

FirstAidKite posted:

No, silly. It's in the Mushroom Kingdom.

He has to take the warp chunnel to get there.

there are no chunnels in america, silly!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Cowcaster posted:

e3 is sharting
It's true.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Man EA hasn't changed one bit. I swear they pull out the same thing every year. Heres Madden, Here's FIFA, here some e sports bullshit nobody cares about.

OH and here is Star Wars.

That new IP Way out looks great at least.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

It's cool that they're making a AAA game meant for couch co-op. Local play has been pretty dire with the advent of online multiplayer.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's cool but also means I'm never going to play it

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'll make a video game by lonely people, for lonely people

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Oh they did show a little bit of Sims footage

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

there are no chunnels in america, silly!

I didn't say chunnel, I said warp chunnel :P

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

EA.jpg

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

I hope Sonys is just *SHOW game for whole show*

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Shindragon posted:

Same. It's what they did last year so hopefully they learned that is the thing to do

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Shindragon posted:

Exec says hes on stage for 90sec

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I liked the Sony E3 where they made fun of the Xbox One by announcing that the PS4 had basic features like playing offline and letting friends borrow your games

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Good, but can we get iJustine to act about 15% more excited? That's perfect.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Help Im Alive posted:

I liked the Sony E3 where they made fun of the Xbox One by announcing that the PS4 had basic features like playing offline and letting friends borrow your games

The best part about that was they just sort of casually slipped in PS+ was required for online now but the owning on MS was so hard that it took like a day for people even to notice. Like I bet they were wracking their brains trying to figure out how they would get gamers to swallow that bitter pill and MS just handed them the opportunity.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I think this looks pretty neat :shobon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGZGSdgJVPM

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Help Im Alive posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

Good times.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Help Im Alive posted:

They have a whole day and a half this year to plan zingers

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mak0rz posted:

So it's in... Arizona?

Mexico?

yossy makes a living delivering goods produced in the pacific northwest to the deserts of central and southern california

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Oh, Yoshi's "Cookie"

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I just ran out of room on my PS4 hard drive and I won't be able to get an external for a little while so I hope e3 and related sales are all poo poo! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
can't you buy the digital licenses anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You could just delete some stuff