Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Joe Fisto posted:

Best Batman ever.

Nice collection. Before Goldfishstew asks, which is your favorite to have sex with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Blackchamber posted:

Nice collection. Before Goldfishstew asks, which is your favorite to have sex with?

Definitely Surfer Batman, he's a crazy kat

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Adam West Batman is a very generous lover.

eBay has stayed fairly sane today for Adam West stuff. Only a few ridiculous "profiting off someone's death" listings, nothing like the insane poo poo after Carrie Fisher's death.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Oh nice, I bought last week Yondu and Drax at work since the Tidus wave got restocked, but since I kinda want to complete the Guardians I finally decided to get those two. I didn't get Vance yet, but this week they had a new promo for "buy two get one free" so I was able to get Vance added to my purchase last week and now was able to finish Tidus. :toot:

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Ffffffffff

my photo upload on internet

Preorders go up on the 13th, and preordering from two specific (Japanese sites) gets you a bonus Pikachu figure to go along with the three Kanto starters. If this does well, I hope they make the grown up version too.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

More like I hope they make Blue next

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

purple death ray posted:

More like I hope they make Green next

Yes. gently caress it, make all the gym leaders and E4 and Oak while they're at it. And Cynthia and Alder because they're the best champions.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

Reinanigans posted:

Preorders go up on the 13th, and preordering from two specific (Japanese sites) gets you a bonus Pikachu figure to go along with the three Kanto starters. If this does well, I hope they make the grown up version too.

I really hope we get the other trainers (Leaf, Gold, Hilda, etc.)

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Went to toysrus after work and they had the 'welcome to the batcave' Adam West Batman set in ample supply, and it was marked down from 20 bucks to 16 and change. I guess his passing made his toys less valuable?

I had wanted that set for a while so I picked it up. I haven't made love to it so for those of you who only care about that sort of thing I can't provide any kind of review.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Blackchamber posted:

Went to toysrus after work and they had the 'welcome to the batcave' Adam West Batman set in ample supply, and it was marked down from 20 bucks to 16 and change. I guess his passing made his toys less valuable?

I had wanted that set for a while so I picked it up. I haven't made love to it so for those of you who only care about that sort of thing I can't provide any kind of review.

Nah, those been on clearance for several months now at that price. Same with the three pack they used to have with Robin and Batgirl. Stopped seeing the later after the lady who played her died last year. Burt Ward should watch his shadow.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

purple death ray posted:

More like I hope they make Blue next

Me too. Rather dead than red.

Speaking of Batman, finally found the cape for this thing I posted in this thread a couple of years ago

No sign of the box however. I believe that has permanently been lost to the ravages of time. :(

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Whelp, the Articulated Icons Backerkit finally closed and they charged, so they should ship out relatively soon. Here's hoping the secondary market for them isn't completely loving retarded, but I expect it will be. I'll post pics when mine come in, I got 8 figures.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Fuzz posted:

Whelp, the Articulated Icons Backerkit finally closed and they charged, so they should ship out relatively soon

You must be new to Kickstarter.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

You must be new to Kickstarter.

Reviewers already have them in hand, so... Maybe not all kickstarters aren't piles of poo poo? Maybe sweeping generalizations are dumb?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You're right this campaign that's already a year late surely isn't like the others.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I'd expect mid to late July for people to start having them in hand.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I'd expect mid to late July for people to start having them in hand.

I'm expecting that for backers, and then closer to August or Sept for the rest of us that just waited and preordered when the project looked like it had actually come to fruition.

Either way my primary concern right now is QA, though from all the interviews with the Fwoosh guys that was always crazy high on their priority list, and part of the higher price point because they themselves are collectors and loving hate it when paint is hosed up or joints break/are loose.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Jun 12, 2017

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Motherfuckers

https://twitter.com/Toyark/status/874286561868861442

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
It's NOT a tumor

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

He better have a handshake hand that fits in with the surprise Dylan figure to perfectly encapsulate the most epic handshake in film history.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Fuzz posted:

He better have a handshake hand that fits in with the surprise Dylan figure to perfectly encapsulate the most epic handshake in film history.

Well,it does have this

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

I almost wish it came with a disembodied hand, now.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's by Neca so there's a good chance of that happening when you open it up.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Aphrodite posted:

It's by Neca so there's a good chance of that happening when you open it up.

I have more than 30 Predators from them and only one has broke on me, their first Elder from series 5 or so.

The combisticks and spears do tend to break more often though.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I have the green plastic Schwarzenegger from em - that's all you really need.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/DVNJr/status/873757190321995777?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Might as well share the thing I made for facebook...

(A 100% sincere tribute to a great comic actor.)

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Wow, just randomly went into a K-Mart and found the entire Sandman wave minus Spidey UK. Grabbed 2099, really tempted to grab the rest (minus the two I already have) except I just want the BAF pieces... :smith:

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

took some poo poo to storage today, and found a BAF Annihilus torso, and head/cape, and 3 Brood legs and a tail. If anyone wants em for shipping, PM me.

e: Brood claimed.

Daaku Shinsei fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jun 13, 2017

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

JesseHechtCREATIVE posted:

Selling off more stuff, hope you all find what you're looking for.

BAF Pieces:
https://imgur.com/a/E0HTP

Loose Figures:
http://imgur.com/a/CTYLX

Boxed Figures:
http://imgur.com/a/J9EqR

Thanks! :)

Get at me Jesse. Still got the Green Goblin?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Arnie looking dumpy AF

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Vintersorg posted:

I have the green plastic Schwarzenegger from em - that's all you really need.

That's the worst one

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
Hell yeah.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!

purple death ray posted:

Get at me Jesse. Still got the Green Goblin?

Yup! Send me a message (or email my username at gmail) and I'll hook you up with Gobby!

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, don't get your hopes up.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

JesseHechtCREATIVE posted:

Yup! Send me a message (or email my username at gmail) and I'll hook you up with Gobby!

Email sent (dont have PMs). Thanks

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

CelticPredator posted:

That's the worst one

Guess what?

You're completely wrong.

TouchToneDialing
Jul 21, 2006

Thats awesome. Any plans on making a Mr Fixit Hulk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

TRU cancelled my in store pickup for Spidey/MJ. I bet some rear end in a top hat stock guy lifted it, as usual. :smith: