Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Madness posted:

The lady who invented this lives in Florida, she could not afford to renew the patient this year and major manufacturers said gently caress you and started mass producing them when the patient expired..

"patient"? :lol: Did you mean "patent"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get a titanium fidget cube?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Alright, I'm gonna buy one of these dumb things for my nephew. Give me a link to the spinnr/fidget cube whatever that has the best quality/price ratio and is available on amazon prime.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I went to the local flea market in my city and every other booth had these things for sale with the occasional booth entirely devoted to them. Even one of the produce vendors had a box of them sitting out.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Ein cooler Typ posted:

we really ought to have basic competency tests for public education

kids who have intellectual potential can go to school, stupid kids can get a head start on a life of labor and work in the mines or something

why she would waste taxpayer money on 12 years of education on kids who aren't going to benefit

stupid people still benefit from an education. people who don't value education think that it's cool to be stupid and go out of their way to be ignorant and anti-intellectual

I know a guy who's probably actually retarded who is willing to try and learn new things and fail spectacularly and holy moly is he more refreshing to be around than most people who lower themselves down and act dumb because being smart isn't cool

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

I just now borrowed (stole) one of these spinner things from my friend's kid. He had 4. He won't miss it.

It's a good one, it spins loving nicely. It's like back in the day when kids had a "Spinning Top", but more awesome. :420:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Blow posted:

"patient"? :lol: Did you mean "patent"?

You need to license an autist for yourself to hook to a cnc machine to achieve perfect balance of the final product.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the problem also is the school system treats everyone as equals and assumes they're retarded. the school system basically creates dumbasses incapable of critical thinking and talks to them as of everyone is developmentally disabled

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

nigga crab pollock posted:

the problem also is the school system treats everyone as equals and assumes they're retarded. the school system basically creates dumbasses incapable of critical thinking and talks to them as of everyone is developmentally disabled

This is intentional occupation training.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

This is so post-modern I think I'm freaking out a little bit.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
So is it acceptable to fidget with my dick yet or what

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Fidget this you nerd

lmao

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

ElGroucho posted:

So is it acceptable to fidget with my dick yet or what

:siren: nsfw :siren:

Full genitals in view, you have been warned
http://i.imgur.com/I9qLlO0.gif

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jestery posted:

Full genitals in view, you have been warned
http://i.imgur.com/I9qLlO0.gif

reported

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Fair

Like mighty Icarus

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I'm 💘 daddys 🍆💦💦 little fidget spinner ߷ when daddy feels horny 💕💕 he lifts me up 👆👆 and puts me on ⬇️⬇️ his huge cock 😍😍🍆🍆 and i spin and spin 🔄🔄 whirrr 🔄🔄 i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning 💕💕 until i squirt 💦💦💦 leaving me all wet with his cummies 🍆🍆💕💕💦💦 god ⛪⛪ im such a spinny 😚 dizzy ☺☺🙃 little slut 😍😍 for daddy 🍆🍆

i came in here to make a joke about a little spinner and i turned around 360 degrees and walked away

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Lowtax needs to make a fidget spinner of his own and cash in while he can.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

The Skeleton King posted:

Lowtax needs to make a fidget spinner of his own and cash in while he can.
Yeah this is the precise lightning-in-a-bottle moment in which I'd buy a kitschy SA-branded toy and lowtax is going to miss it.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

this is a really dumb trend and further proof that idiocracy is happening

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I would buy one too and I hate both fidget spinners and something awful

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I didn't even know about these until this thread (but now see them everywhere) and got a solid metal one and it's kind of neat since I don't really have any desk toys to begin with besides a phone. I brought it to a party and people actually loved it but animals seem to like it more

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

emoji posted:

animals seem to like it more

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'd like to fidget this spinner

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

emoji posted:

but animals seem to like it more

Care to elaborate?

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I've shown my fidget spinner to my cats. Most of them seem scared of it, but one of them actually plays with it. I need to make a stand for it so he'll actually be able to spin it, and I'll have taught the cat yet another trick he can do for my amusement.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Please post a video of your cat spinning a spinner. TYIA.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Fartbox posted:

Are you a retard who works in a retard factory?

What kind of adult gets this poo poo

*Kisses wife*
Bye honey, off to another day at the retard factory. Management wants us to churn out another fifty of the Asperger's model from last year's line. I promise I'll talk to the union rep about getting me into a regular pudding brain factory, I swear.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Please post a video of your cat spinning a spinner. TYIA.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Salt Fish posted:

This is intentional occupation training.

yeah i know but it made a lot more sense during the industrial revolution than it does in the age where almost everyone has a near totality of human knowledge in their pocket

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bodyholes posted:

this is a really dumb trend and further proof that idiocracy is happening

is this post ironic

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Front load washer is for the poor. Sad!

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Front load washer is for the poor. Sad!

Stuntman posted:

is this post ironic

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/535485239/fidget-spinner-butt-plug-stainless-steel

Some camgirl is going to make hella money using one of these.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Stainless steel anal focus toy, random color adhd bondage focus gay sexy times mature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

As soon as everyone is sick of Fidget Spinners and Cubes they'll move onto the Infinity Cube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx0Jg_n7c-g

You can currently get them on Kickstarter for $75, delivered in July

...Or AliExpress for $4 delivered now :dukedog:

blunt fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jun 12, 2017

• Locked thread