Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Came across an anti-Sharia protest today driving back from the gym. I made eye contact with a cute girl in a hijab with a love trumps hate sign surrounded by maga chuds counter-protesting. I gave her a thumbs up and she yelled thank you to me, so I solved racism guys.

That's hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Spoeank posted:

Came across an anti-Sharia protest today driving back from the gym. I made eye contact with a cute girl in a hijab with a love trumps hate sign surrounded by maga chuds counter-protesting. I gave her a thumbs up and she yelled thank you to me, so I solved racism guys.

Winchester and Stevens Creek? During my lunch I saw/heard a Mexican guy shout at them to "go back to your own country" and I nearly died from irony.

And they only protested there because its goddamn Santana Row.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

LEGO Genetics posted:

Winchester and Stevens Creek? During my lunch I saw/heard a Mexican guy shout at them to "go back to your own country" and I nearly died from irony.

And they only protested there because its goddamn Santana Row.

Bingo. The girl was on the northeast corner (the BevMo parking lot) and I was turning right onto Stevens Creek. Most of the counter-protests were at Santana Row yeah, which was smart to keep them separated.

Though I wanna see some Antifa-MAGA fights spill into fogo de chao

Also I was literally listening to Chapo and I wanted to find them ranting about smooth brained maga chud fail sons and drive back around and blare it at them

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

A villain mean and rough

Spoeank posted:

Bingo. The girl was on the northeast corner (the BevMo parking lot) and I was turning right onto Stevens Creek. Most of the counter-protests were at Santana Row yeah, which was smart to keep them separated.

Though I wanna see some Antifa-MAGA fights spill into fogo de chao

Also I was literally listening to Chapo and I wanted to find them ranting about smooth brained maga chud fail sons and drive back around and blare it at them

What did fogo de chao ever do to you

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Ehud posted:

guys I finally hit diamond in overwatch

lol I'm wasting my life

You bastard I am jealous

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
We're all wasting our life

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I wasted mine all up back in 19-dickety-two.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I'm wasted

And just ordered dead and co tix at Fenway

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

LEGO Genetics posted:

What did fogo de chao ever do to you

make me wait forever even though I had reservations at 8:30!!!

burn it down burn it all down

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

You bastard I am jealous

I did it as a support main in solo queue

Still jealous?

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

A villain mean and rough

Spoeank posted:

make me wait forever even though I had reservations at 8:30!!!

burn it down burn it all down

They overheard you saying something mean about cachaca

It's the most logical explanation

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

Still jealous?

Now I want Blizzard to come out with a Mercy skin that looks like your Draw Play appearances.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

shits jumping off in seattle

https://twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/873626405367537664

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Oh dope. Might swing by and join in the fun.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Ehud posted:

Still jealous?

lmao I'm a support main too. There's no way I could have climbed as far as I have as a DPS because I can't aim for poo poo.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
WTH did they make a mummy movie with Tom Cruise?

Where in the world is Brendan Frasier?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

lmao I'm a support main too. There's no way I could have climbed as far as I have as a DPS because I can't aim for poo poo.

What's your rank

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Seen here suffering a stroke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZpll4JDPGo

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

This was supposed to introduce a new classic monster movie universe

The movie has Dr Jekyll in it and then I guess they would do a bunch of spinoffs like how marvel does lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

The movie has Dr Jekyll in it and then I guess they would do a bunch of spinoffs like how marvel does lol

isn't that just League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

Then they could do the scene where Mr. Hyde rapes the Invisible Man to death.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Kalli posted:

isn't that just League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

Except they did a movie of that and it sucked.

Kalli posted:

Then they could do the scene where Mr. Hyde rapes the Invisible Man to death.

I think that's what we've all been waiting for, honestly.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rirPLLYBys

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ehud posted:

I heard it sucked rear end.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

ulmont posted:

Except they did a movie of that and it sucked.

Yeah, but I mean they did a terrible Hulk movie and the best Punisher adaption right before they started the whole Marvel cinematic universe thing, they could just redo it

This and like Encino Man were the only two things I had really seen Frasier in so I was a bit mystified for that like year where everyone hated him on SA.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Ehud posted:

What's your rank

low plat

If there's a decent pharah on my team I basically never lose because plats just don't have the aim to take down a pharmercy

e; every other part of solo queue support is pain itself

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

Yeah, but I mean they did a terrible Hulk movie and the best Punisher adaption right before they started the whole Marvel cinematic universe thing, they could just redo it

This and like Encino Man were the only two things I had really seen Frasier in so I was a bit mystified for that like year where everyone hated him on SA.

Did people not like the Mummy movies with Frasier? gently caress them if they didn't like them

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

Did people not like the Mummy movies with Frasier? gently caress them if they didn't like them

The one with Jet Li sucked

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Been watching this youtube show called Worth It where they try similar foods at varying price points and determine which is the most worth it for the price and I have to say every time they eat gold leaf that's an automatic disqualifier for me because gold leaf in food is pointless

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Gold leaf in your food is like putting racing stripes on a car. But then you eat the car.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Check out this sick clothesline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXSQA6o_Vb0&t=785s

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Don't the Eric bana and Edward norton hulk movies still count?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ehud posted:

Still jealous?

would you think any less of me if i told you i'm a hanzo main

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Sour Diesel posted:

would you think any less of me if i told you i'm a hanzo main

I am a friend to all heroes and embrace you as a brother.

I play Lucio whenever possible, then flex to Zen, then as an absolute last resort I play Mercy if no one else is willing to heal.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Ehud posted:

I am a friend to all heroes and embrace you as a brother.

I play Lucio whenever possible, then flex to Zen, then as an absolute last resort I play Mercy if no one else is willing to heal.

Zen is hard. Played games last night with a group of friends. Games and friends.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Most of my friends are bad at the game so I only do QP with them

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Look at mister pro gamer over here.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Zen is hard. Played games last night with a group of friends. Games and friends.

Remap the abilities and he's 1000x easier. I have discord to rmb, heal to E, and secondary fire to shift.

It sounds stupid but making discord the easiest thing to do helps chew through the opposing team super fast

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Ehud posted:

Most of my friends are bad at the game so I only do QP with them

I don't do this and it can be aggravating. Last night one of my buds felt like being Sombra a bunch. Went as expected and lost some SR.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Remap the abilities and he's 1000x easier. I have discord to rmb, heal to E, and secondary fire to shift.

It sounds stupid but making discord the easiest thing to do helps chew through the opposing team super fast

This sounds good and makes sense. My production as Lucio skyrocketed once I remapped to the DPStanky format.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

zen is great when you get that feeling going into a game your dps is going to suck poo poo so you go ahead and pick a "healer" so they don't flip out

support sucks though, the chimada brothers and winston and a dashing cowboy are my waifus

• Locked thread