Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
persona 5 !!!!!!!!!!! hard mode .. i think ill try merciless too since im doing ng+ for the platinum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Tekken 7 (Story Mode + All Character Endings). I think Paul's and Yoshimitsu's and Lucky Chloe's were my faves. Also this gave enough in game currency to unlock every cutscene from every Tekken ever made and I will slowly watch all of them

the tekken 3 ones are cool. mokujins wifes tits

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16.5) Sonic CD (Sega CD, 1993)
16.6) Sonic CD (PC, 2011)
16.7) Sonic CD (PC, 2011) w/ Tails

just raced all 3 of these in a row. I do not like 1993

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Yakuza 3- completion level 36.4%, play time 36:45

I can't get enough of these Yakuza games. Once I play and beat 4, I won't have any choice but to buy a PS4

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16.8) Sonic CD (PC, 2011) All Good Futures. New PB: 17:26

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/150734143

Still a lot of big screwups. Going to try and get sub-17 tonight

Soral
May 30, 2009

kotor 2

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16.9) Sonic CD (PC, 2011) All Good Futures. New PB: 17:05

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/150794038

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jun 10, 2017

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
just got my first orange line clear in TGM3 master mode (meaning main game and credit roll were cleared). my grade was m6 whereas my best is an m7 so it's not a new record but still drat it feels good

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Titanfall 2. Normal. Insanely cool game.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Metal Gear Solid 2 HD
Hard Difficulty
Code name: Mammoth

The game says I killed five people?? That's a load of crap. I even used the dull end of the sword during the arsenal gear sequence. I guess I'll just have to play again to try to go non-lethal...

Still, playing this on the Vita owns.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Dead cell members are people too.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Dead cell members are people too.

I tranqed all of them. I want to leave no trace: this is a sneaking mission.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Maybe you accidentally snapped some necks?

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Maybe you accidentally snapped some necks?

That may have been it? Still, I'm going to be extra careful next time. This was my first playthrough where I've ever shaken the temptation to go lethal during arsenal gear. I'm getting there. I'll play MGS 3, then loop back to 2 and see if I can do a speedier non-lethal.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you kill someone and then die and then reload from a checkpoint that counts as a kill, which pissed me off a lot the last time I played MGS3 and ended with 1 kill because I accidentally dropped a barrel on one of the Ocelot Unit members during the Virtuous Mission.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also stuff like if you tranq someone and leave them face down in a puddle they drown trolled me when i tried non lethal years ago

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

also stuff like if you tranq someone and leave them face down in a puddle they drown trolled me when i tried non lethal years ago

lol that rules

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao that's brutal. I'm going to prop all the guards up on theirs backs next playthrough so they don't get sids

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Spoderman posted:

That may have been it? Still, I'm going to be extra careful next time. This was my first playthrough where I've ever shaken the temptation to go lethal during arsenal gear. I'm getting there. I'll play MGS 3, then loop back to 2 and see if I can do a speedier non-lethal.

Nice! Much better than what I've done - I've never even bothered going LTL on Arsenal Gear, simply due to it being a big enough pain in the arse, without needing to keep the enemy soldiers alive.
I hope you enjoy MGS3; it's the best one, I think. I found it much more enjoyable taking the LTL route in MGS3, than in MGS2. Can't get enough of that camo system.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:aaaaa: I wonder if this works in Hitman

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

Speaking of non-lethal. I just finished a non-lethal play through of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. It was pretty decent. Better than Human Revolution, but not as good as the original.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Diablo 3, I did the campaign and finished the season journey.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Night in the Woods

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Final Fantasy XV

a wonderful game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fantasy life origin island. im probably done with it for a while, but yeah game rules

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Axiom Verge. What a well made but ultimately unenjoyable game.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Severed (Vita) Plat

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

If you kill someone and then die and then reload from a checkpoint that counts as a kill, which pissed me off a lot the last time I played MGS3 and ended with 1 kill because I accidentally dropped a barrel on one of the Ocelot Unit members during the Virtuous Mission.

Virtual mission?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Virtuous

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I think a few different games have done this too. I know some people accidentally killed enemies in Dishonored by leaving their KO'd bodies near rats.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

I think a few different games have done this too. I know some people accidentally killed enemies in Dishonored by leaving their KO'd bodies near rats.

its kojimas legacy

Soral
May 30, 2009

kotor 2 again

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Forgot add some persona 5, final fantasy 9, hacknet, bloodborne

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

squarecells (perfectionist). not s good as hexcells but still good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i beat zero mission last night

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

really good game

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Wolfenstein: The New Order which has been sitting in my backlog forever it feels like.

Plebian Parasite fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jun 18, 2017

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Time/%?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

3:35, 61%. It was my first playthrough ever but i would like to give it a speedrun it now

• Locked thread