Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

teleporting with tracer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
When you get launched off the top of the screen in a platformer and land exactly where you want just through intuition and camera movements.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

elf help book posted:

When you get launched off the top of the screen in a platformer and land exactly where you want just through intuition and camera movements.

i never get this goomba stomp because I just get annoyed when games do this.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

stalking counselors to the sweet sounds of squeeze in jasonmans

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

i never get this goomba stomp because I just get annoyed when games do this.

mario does this and it's one of the finest platformers of all time

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

fair point, but it's a rarity in game and the later mario games made it so it doesn't happen unless you're deliberately scrolling off screen.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

Mario is so finely designed it's somehow never annoying though. in lesser platformers you basically just have to guess where the designers want you to point your dumbass character and hope you were right

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i was thinking of a sonic game when i wrote it but mario came to mind after i thought of it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

gotcha covered

http://i.imgur.com/F8e6T2T.mp4

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WojvlJ_xibE&t=168s

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

SciFiDownBeat posted:

teleporting with tracer

landing a headshot on tracer with hanzo right after she teleports

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

If you can stay on the top of the screen past the sign, you can get to the warp zone.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Destroying a vietcong tunnel a hundred fifty meters away with the grenade launcher in rising storm 2

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGQHQc_3ycE&t=119s

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

witnessing two new metroid game announcements, prime and a traditional 2d game for the 3ds, in the same day

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

extremebuff posted:

witnessing two new metroid game announcements, prime and a traditional 2d game for the 3ds, in the same day

I still refuse to believe it's true. I'm crying

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- succesfully pulling off a Breach, Bang and Clear with the full squad in SWAT 4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- pressing the Comply button in SWAT4

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Friday The 13th when someone is in the middle of calling the cops and you break the fuse box and cut them off and then break all the windows and bash through the door and superpunch their head off

almostfearless
Aug 1, 2003

Inspiral, Coalescence, Ringdown

In Training posted:

- pressing the Comply button in SWAT4

Every time you talk to to TOC in SWAT 4 :allears:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
A gold S-License test in Gran Turismo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

anti-stomp: your power pellet runnng out microseconds bfore you eat a ghost in pac man cedx

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Finding an amusing but powerful weapon in Borderlands

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anoudRfWL1w&t=126s

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stunlocking an enemy into a wicked sick decapitation in the Surge

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can the mods and gbs posters stop adding mans to the end of every game genre like it's 2011 Games.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Merriam-Webster Unabridged posted:
Men (archaic plural)

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Can the mods and gbs posters stop adding mans to the end of every game genre like it's 2011 Games.

First of all congratulations on remembering what the Games forum was like in 2011

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Liquid Drink posted:

First of all congratulations on remembering what the Games forum was like in 2011

First of all, heh, *pushes glasses up* you eat pieces of poo poo for breakfast?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

*record skips*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

First of all, heh, *pushes glasses up* you eat pieces of poo poo for breakfast?

Boom. Head shot.

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Got this one yesterday.

Using the Power Fist to one-hit-kill gunslingers and Radscorpions in Fallout: New Vegas.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Stun prodding someone in the spine so they get knocked out immediately

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

starting a new save after beating a fairly technical and open game like dark souls with all your new knowledge and skill and completely crushing the early bits, stumbling into brand new secrets, and noticing all the details and shortcuts you didn't the first time because you were too panicked

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

extremebuff posted:

starting a new save after beating a fairly technical and open game like dark souls with all your new knowledge and skill and completely crushing the early bits, stumbling into brand new secrets, and noticing all the details and shortcuts you didn't the first time because you were too panicked

Not really sure what you mean by this. Never really had a reason to panic in Dark Souls because it was pretty drat easy. :confused:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Anti goomba stomp; finding a sword in dungeon you just bought at the shop for all of your gold

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

Anti goomba stomp; finding a sword in dungeon you just bought at the shop for all of your gold

The worst lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Liquid Drink posted:

This is my least favorite game feel

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Liquid Drink posted:

I really feel like vendor gear and dungeon gear should be mutually exclusive so this doesn't happen. Even an alternate version of the same thing with slightly different effects or something would soothe the pain 1000x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Finding the money rock on your first guess in Animal Crossing