Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/873960157616771072

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Is this in reference to being a Trump supporter?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

There Bias Two posted:

Le Pen supporter. He sent that when Le Pen lost the runoff and got that in response.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

There Bias Two posted:

he's the founder of the fascist proud boys, he's saying how could they not elect le pen to her.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

evilweasel posted:

Le Pen supporter. He sent that when Le Pen lost the runoff and got that in response.

She sure dodged a quite possibly literal bullet there.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I didn't see this posted by the way, Sessions is weasling out of a public hearing like the slimeball he is
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/873919422200774661

I'm imagining it would've just been "I Plead the Fifth" ad infinitum

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Spaced God posted:

He could always go with the Gonzales defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IBvZlRqOTw

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

He's calling Trump on his bluff after Trump said he would love to testify. It's going to be hilarious watching Trump weasel out of it. "I can't testify I'm too busy making America great again" is probably something he will say

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Spaced God posted:

I didn't see this posted by the way, Sessions is weasling out of a public hearing like the slimeball he is
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/873919422200774661

The more pictures I see of him the more he looks like an evil Keebler elf.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Charliegrs posted:

He's calling Trump on his bluff after Trump said he would love to testify. It's going to be hilarious watching Trump weasel out of it. "I can't testify I'm too busy making America great again" is probably something he will say

I can't testify while my presidency is under audit.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Retro42 posted:

The more pictures I see of him the more he looks like an evil Keebler elf.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Rebel Blob posted:

He could always go with the Gonzales defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IBvZlRqOTw

it sucks how the evil of that administration has already been forgotten thanks to the trumpster.

it also sucks rear end when you realize a bunch of us have lived/are living through three of the worst presidents ever.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Do you think it's going to get better?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/kjalee/status/873963635768532992

:stare: :france:

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Groovelord Neato posted:

it sucks how the evil of that administration has already been forgotten thanks to the trumpster.

it also sucks rear end when you realize a bunch of us have lived/are living through three of the worst presidents ever.

Note that of the past three presidents, two lost the popular vote and were elected by the electoral college, and those same two seem very likely to be ranked among the worst presidents in history.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

I feel like an official statement, the text of which was basically 'What are you, chicken?", would get Trump to do this.

Maybe throw in a picture of Schumer making wing flaps with his arms, captioned 'Bok-Bok-Buhcawwww' or something. It wouldn't be any crazier than anything else we've done this year.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Can you buy stock in french banks?

spazzhole
Aug 2, 2003

Dear Sandy,

Ever since that day I hit you, I've felt like we haven't been as close.
Trump could weasel out of it just by the fact that we wouldn't be able to tell if he raised his right hand when he takes the oath

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Jedi425 posted:

I feel like an official statement, the text of which was basically 'What are you, chicken?", would get Trump to do this.

Maybe throw in a picture of Schumer making wing flaps with his arms, captioned 'Bok-Bok-Buhcawwww' or something. It wouldn't be any crazier than anything else we've done this year.

"Well if he won't testify then he's either a liar or he's a coward. Or both."

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Charliegrs posted:

He's calling Trump on his bluff after Trump said he would love to testify.

I keep repeating the same thing but it's seriously the funniest thing that ever happened, actually read what trump said, he literally said he'd testify by accident because he's an idiot. He thought he was being asked if he made comey swear while he had somehow put comey under oath. His listening skills and inability to understand things are literally going to be the thing that ends his presidency when this makes him testify.

Q So he said those things under oath. Would you be willing to speak under oath to give your version of those events?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: One hundred percent. I didn’t say under oath -- I hardly know the man. I'm not going to say, I want you to pledge allegiance. Who would do that? Who would ask a man to pledge allegiance under oath? I mean, think of it. I hardly know the man. It doesn’t make sense. No, I didn’t say that, and I didn’t say the other.

Q So if Robert Mueller wanted to speak with you about that you would be willing to talk to him?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I would be glad to tell him exactly what I just told you, Jon.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Yeah trump misspoke and didn't realize what he said.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Could Trump point out all the countries he has visited as President on a map? (or how many of those could he point out?)

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Spacebump posted:

Could Trump point out all the countries he has visited as President on a map? (or how many of those could he point out?)

I am not 100% sure he could point out the US on a map

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

if you asked trump how many branches the government has he couldn't answer.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Trump straight up would not pass the citizenship test

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015

Jedi425 posted:

Or mention that more people watched the Comey testimony then watched any episode of the Apprentice. While it was on during the day. See if you can challenge Trump to beat those numbers.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Groovelord Neato posted:

if you asked trump how many branches the government has he couldn't answer.

poo poo, ask motherfucker how many kids he has, and he'll probably get it wrong.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Fart City posted:

poo poo, ask motherfucker how many kids he has, and he'll probably get it wrong.

https://youtu.be/Fer1xjXB288

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/873979583032373248

Is his staff actually this stupid?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

evilweasel posted:

Reacting to a foreign election by sending an angry message to an ex, a thing commonly done by sane, well-adjusted people.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I keep repeating the same thing but it's seriously the funniest thing that ever happened, actually read what trump said, he literally said he'd testify by accident because he's an idiot. He thought he was being asked if he made comey swear while he had somehow put comey under oath. His listening skills and inability to understand things are literally going to be the thing that ends his presidency when this makes him testify.

Q So he said those things under oath. Would you be willing to speak under oath to give your version of those events?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: One hundred percent. I didn’t say under oath -- I hardly know the man. I'm not going to say, I want you to pledge allegiance. Who would do that? Who would ask a man to pledge allegiance under oath? I mean, think of it. I hardly know the man. It doesn’t make sense. No, I didn’t say that, and I didn’t say the other.

Q So if Robert Mueller wanted to speak with you about that you would be willing to talk to him?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I would be glad to tell him exactly what I just told you, Jon.

FizFashizzle posted:

Yeah trump misspoke and didn't realize what he said.

I'm trying to read this and I can't even understand what he said there, can someone enlighten me.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

RuanGacho posted:

"What do you read?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ttHYcZs3E

Only the best books.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Yes

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

https://twitter.com/AuthorKimberley/status/873980927365349376

He can't be this stupid. Can he?

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

I immediately thought of this when I heard Trump speaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SsFME-MTiA

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

you should know the answer to this by now

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I think Ive reached the point where I doubt he has the mental capacity to even look after himself outside of being the president.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

you should know the answer to this by now

The most important thing for Trump's staff is making sure they don't let him know he can fire Mueller.

Because if the idea gets in his mind, he'll eventually do it.

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

We can only hope so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

go directly to jail do not pass go

• Locked thread