Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

That's... not what stoking means.

Telegnostic
Apr 24, 2008
That's exactly what stoking means.

pre:
stoke
[stôk]

VERB
    add coal or other solid fuel to (a fire, furnace, or boiler).
    synonyms: add fuel to · keep burning · tend

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Telegnostic posted:

pre:
stoke
[stôk]

VERB

:stoke:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Jurgan posted:

That's... not what stoking means.

Telegnostic posted:

pre:
stoke
[stôk]

VERB

Saving this. :allears:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Silver2195 posted:

This isn't really true; we just post and discuss the right-wing ones here more.

Yeah, there are many boring left-wing cartoonists that aren't posted at all.

Like this guy. Other than his labels, what is worth remarking on?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Big pink bendy rectangular thing erasing writing...I'm glad it was labeled for my safety.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Shangri-Law School posted:

Samurai Sanders posted:

Big pink bendy rectangular thing erasing writing...I'm glad it was labeled for my safety.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

lol

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alhazred posted:

Sunday rerunday:

rubbin my nub, rubbing my nub, rubbing my nub with my pants on the floor

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Samurai Sanders posted:

I think this one deserves at least a little bit of excusing, because actual erasers tend to have logos or what have you on them.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I love the harp in the last panel.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
sometimes cartoonists just wake up and feel like drawing their characters in nice outfits, and that is cool and rad

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Shangri-Law School posted:

It's ridiculous to think that the GOP would apologize to someone who was too poor to pay for health care out of their own pocket.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Picnic Princess posted:

It's ridiculous to think that the GOP would apologize to someone who was too poor to pay for health care out of their own pocket.

I thought that said Donny.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Picnic Princess posted:

Right?

They had a kegger.

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

You can afford trips to Thailand? New onlot cars? loving full self owned house renos? Jesus you really would be an aristocrat in the past Zelda, why don't you talk about golf, stock market investment and cap gains next?

:v: I can't possibly afford none of that poo poo, and I'm among the best paid of all my friends

Fulchrum posted:

I thought that said Donny.

Please Guess what Donny, he had a family!

DonnyFiveBabyFingers.jpg

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Playstation 4 posted:

You can afford trips to Thailand? New onlot cars? loving full self owned house renos? Jesus you really would be an aristocrat in the past Zelda, why don't you talk about golf, stock market investment and cap gains next?

:v: I can't possibly afford none of that poo poo, and I'm among the best paid of all my friends

Please Guess what Donny, he had a family!

DonnyFiveBabyFingers.jpg

Easy there sperglord, notice where she says dreaming? That thing you do when you don't have something and cannot acquire it?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I don't think smoking helps save the climate :colbert:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Avirosb posted:

I don't think smoking helps save the climate :colbert:

There's a way in which it does, sorta.

:killing:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Potato Salad posted:

There's a way in which it does, sorta.

:killing:

it takes too long and the smokers litter their cigarette butts, ash and other poo poo all over the place.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The game of Operation only works because the tweezers complete the circuit and power the buzzer. The mallet cannot complete the circuit, a bad cartoon.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Iron Crowned posted:

The game of Operation only works because the tweezers complete the circuit and power the buzzer. The mallet cannot complete the circuit, a bad cartoon.
The mallet might technically get all the pieces free, and even avoid the buzzer's specific failure-case, but in the process will destroy the board completely and kill the "patient". A good cartoon.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://twitter.com/joan_evans_nyc/status/874248827884244992

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Playstation 4 posted:

She's been dead broke ever since she got fired from her job at a women's magazine. If it wasn't for Nova she'd be living with her dad in the sticks again.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Just a long comic today: Mattie Paragon on Kansas' economic woes.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
That's the beauty of Prickly City: It doesn't require having to delve into some rich backstory or extensive ~lore~ to appreciate,
you can just pick any random strip and then go from there. It's all basically the same :smuggo:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Goddamn that's infuriating. To watch a plan fail in such a destructive manner, and blindly cling to it with "any day now" justifications.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Avirosb posted:

That's the beauty of Prickly City: It doesn't require having to delve into some rich backstory or extensive ~lore~ to appreciate,
you can just pick any random strip and then go from there. It's all basically the same :smuggo:

Just strip after strip of denial, denial, denial?

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Lodin posted:

She's been dead broke ever since she got fired from her job at a women's magazine. If it wasn't for Nova she'd be living with her dad in the sticks again.

Ah so it's less "why do people want things ugh" while being rich and sheltered, and more "ugh rich fuckers and consumerism". I can get behind that, probably should a skipped the aristocrat self insert though :v:

Aristocracide is a moral good.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Goddamn that's infuriating. To watch a plan fail in such a destructive manner, and blindly cling to it with "any day now" justifications.

"Reality is what we say it is."

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Playstation 4 posted:

Ah so it's less "why do people want things ugh" while being rich and sheltered, and more "ugh rich fuckers and consumerism". I can get behind that, probably should a skipped the aristocrat self insert though :v:

Aristocracide is a moral good.

Shows a bit of historical awareness, though. Back then, only the upper class were really in a position to moan about how shallow society is.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Theresa May's plans for government – May’s plan for a loose alliance with the DUP was thrown into confusion after the Northern Irish party contradicted a No 10 announcement over a deal"

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

David Squires:

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Telegnostic posted:

pre:
stoke
[stôk]

VERB

Huh, how bout that. I always thought it meant stirring the fire or blowing it with a bellows to make it burn hotter, not adding fuel. Cool, I learned something!

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Some Fish:

To accompany today's Chris Hedges article.

And this one, which I'm going to link instead of posting directly because it's filled with racial slurs. :nws: link :nws:

NoEyedSquareGuy fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jun 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cloud Potato posted:

David Squires:

This was very long but it was v v good and I liked it, thanks for reading

• Locked thread