Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

*straining harder than i ever have in my entire life* the gamergate game is... bad????????

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want to watch the bethesda press conference, but i'm also really tired and have to work early tomorrow

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
is xplay hosting again

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nintys show starts right when i start work on tuesday..might just use a sick day

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
For anyone with an Xbox 1 if you have a linked account with Mixer & watch one of Microsoft's livestreams on there u get Rare Replay (& some indie games/dlc nobody cares about) for free

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hat Thoughts posted:

For anyone with an Xbox 1 if you have a linked account with Mixer & watch one of Microsoft's livestreams on there u get Rare Replay (& some indie games/dlc nobody cares about) for free

Oh my motherfuck . RARE REPOLAY?!?! (what) I'm logging in like a BOSS!.

Soral
May 30, 2009

people are saying that there aren't any chairs at the bethesda conference

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh my motherfuck . RARE REPOLAY?!?! (what) I'm logging in like a BOSS!.

agreed

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

life is strange prequel fail. come on

I'll still play it even tho it's apparently not being made by Dontnod. They're still making a proper sequel too, which will undoubtedly be superior in every way

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
YouTube streamers promoting TESO.. awwww YEAI'm dropping the sarcasm. It's time to be sincere, this sucks.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

YouTube streamers promoting TESO.. awwww YEAI'm dropping the sarcasm. It's time to be sincere, this sucks.

Lmao. The audio seems to be desynched on the stream too

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
skyrim 3, fallout 4 2, morrowind 2, dead genre edition

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook posted:

its was a trailer of youtube streamers reacting to a trailer of elder scrolls online

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh my god, this is how Zenimax is gonna push paid mods after the Valve thing fell through

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
paid mods are back... this is seriously garbage

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Average Bear posted:

paid mods are back... this is seriously garbage

Did you really think it was ever gone?? Lol. Lil noob, reach to my hand. I have much to show U.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

skyrim

on switch

epic

Soral
May 30, 2009

cant wait to do work for bethesda and get paid in funny money that only works at the company store

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

wolfensstein looks crazy..............

Soral
May 30, 2009

that entire conference was sad and embarrassing until they got to wolfenstein 2 which will be really good and also is out this year

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I was only watching for the Starfield announcement that didn't happen.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Soral posted:

that entire conference was sad and embarrassing until they got to wolfenstein 2 which will be really good and also is out this year

the evil within 2 will be good. i wonder if mikami is the director though

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Bethesda need to be stopped.

Soral
May 30, 2009

sorry. i forgot about evil within. im sorry.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

vaginal facsimile posted:

wolfensstein looks crazy..............

:hai:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
http://subtitlebuoy.tumblr.com/post/161709805889/wind-speed-50-ms-sea-temp-277-c-air-temp

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Microsoft's only option now is to call their next console the XBox One X 1. Abbreviated XBOX1.

Soral
May 30, 2009

multibowl on the devolver digital stream looked sick as hell. that classic games and warioware mashup flavour. i wonder if it'll be released

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Agree with Dan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rawi1nSMwXo&t=3335s

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

they're pretty on board with wolfenstein 2

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

yeah, that game looks real fun

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Soral posted:

multibowl on the devolver digital stream looked sick as hell. that classic games and warioware mashup flavour. i wonder if it'll be released

nope the dev says on his site that he doesn't have the rights to any of it so it will never be publicly released ;/

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

exploding a bunch of KKK guys in gowns is the absolute dream for this gamer

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

nope the dev says on his site that he doesn't have the rights to any of it so it will never be publicly released ;/

it's only out of extreme respect for bennett foddy that i keep praying it gets stolen from him

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Devolver did a really funny e3 thing last night and I love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKgEsuEBhqI

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

BBJoey posted:

skyrim

on switch

epic

it was on the switch launch trailer four months ago

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hizke posted:

I hope it's not 15 minutes of Half Life 2-style 'follow this person and listen to them deliver exposition' for every 5 minutes of actually shooting people like The New Order was. I couldn't even finish that game because it was boring me to tears, and never understood the fondness for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I think I got to the segment later in the game where you're slowly swimming through tunnels and listening to the other scuba suit guys talk for twenty minutes and I just gave up and played Wolfenstein 3D instead.

• Locked thread