Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Nenonen posted:

And let's be honest, Teuvo can't be much worse than Sale.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hogge Wild posted:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/201706112200200906_pi.shtml

haha

Rinne: "Uudet vaalit ovat vielä tässä tilanteessa aika kaukana"

How can a man get this far in his political career and still be so bad at his job? Motherfucker doesn't even have a sense for base opportunism.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I'm beginning to think TF will be kicked out of the coalition, to be replaced by the Swedish Folk Party and Christian Democrats. With Halla-aho talking about cooperating with the Swedish Democrats and being totally a dick to anyone who values liberal democratic values, someone has to give if they're going to continue.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

A 101 seat majority should be called the Dalmatian coalition.

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell
Now that gay weddings are a done deal they can bring in the Christians just in time to wreck the alkoholiuudistukset

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
https://twitter.com/juhasipila/status/874221413632282624

rip in piss

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Itshappening.gif

Not having new elections where Hallis loses at last half their seats would be a massive mistake so expect that not to happen.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

time for rkp and kd to suck on some kok

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Mestari delivering the lols at a shocking speed

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Let the martyr play begin!

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

:toot:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Antti posted:

Itshappening.gif

Not having new elections where Hallis loses at last half their seats would be a massive mistake so expect that not to happen.

Why do you think they are losing/would lose that many seats?

Persut can probably get like 14-15% vote share with Halla-Aho in the next election.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Jun 12, 2017

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Rappaport posted:

3,5 vuotta jäljellä! :holy:

:rip: My beautiful, you were too precious for this cruel world :(

Halla-aho will surely have fun in perpetual oppositio. Will Soini take the party over again in 2 years? :allears:

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Millä vitulla Sipis aikoo kampee KD:n hallitukseen kun Koksut saa halvauksen jos alkoholiuudistus kaatuu?

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Andrast posted:

Why do you think they are losing/would lose that many seats?

Persut can probably get like 14-15% vote share with Halla-Aho in the next election.

I severely doubt that as long as the other wing of the party can find other parties to run with and bring over some of their votes. I think we're wildly overestimating how big the true nuiva share is. Hallis's putsch purged the entire old style SMP faction.

Regardless he'll lose at least some seats making his martyr play harder to pull off.

It will be interesting to see what Terho does. By all likelihood he'll stay in because the whole notion that he was significantly different from Halla-aho was a joke.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Antti posted:

I severely doubt that as long as the other wing of the party can find other parties to run with and bring over some of their votes. I think we're wildly overestimating how big the true nuiva share is. Hallis's putsch purged the entire old style SMP faction.

Regardless he'll lose at least some seats making his martyr play harder to pull off.

It will be interesting to see what Terho does. By all likelihood he'll stay in because the whole notion that he was significantly different from Halla-aho was a joke.

You are more optimistic about the finnish people than me but we'll see.

That said, I don't think there are going to be new elections. Kok and Sipilä aren't going risk their precious sote when they can just let kristilliset and RKP into the government.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Jun 12, 2017

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

They will have to negotiate a coalition agreement with them. Opening it up will be a giant mess. Sipilä had always tried to avoid having to open it up.

E: Rinne has said new elections are necessary for SDP to consider government. 101 is the only theoretical option on the table. KD and SFP have them over the barrel if they really want to avoid elections. Unless we have defections coming.

Sulphagnist fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jun 12, 2017

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Antti posted:

They will have to negotiate a coalition agreement with them. Opening it up will be a giant mess. Sipilä had always tried to avoid having to open it up.

E: Rinne has said new elections are necessary for SDP to consider government. 101 is the only theoretical option on the table. KD and SFP have them over the barrel if they really want to avoid elections.

This is no longer necessarily true.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Your article was updated a minute after you posted.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Persut sirpaloituu!

https://www.aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/ensimmainen-ero-perussuomalaisista-jussi-halla-aho-valittiin-mina-eroan-200199446

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Antti posted:

Your article was updated a minute after you posted.

:rip: Sinipunamulta.

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell
lolling @ Soini who loses not only his party but also his precious minister job

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
lopettakaa, jos kiihotun vielä lisää niin veri karkaa päästäni ja

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Is there anyone who actually likes Soini? Or at least thought he was ok?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Press meeting going on with Juha Sipilä and Petteri Orpo.

Lack of common values and conflict of interests resulted in the drift. Halla-aho wanted to control the party through his vice chairmen (EDIT: while still in Brussels), but Sipilä and Orpo weren't buying it. Orpo is referring to his party's commitment to law and order, and he saw Halla-aho wasn't willing to commit to them.

Sipilä is going to the president to announce that they're disbanding. After that they're trying to form a new government.

No. 1 Callie Fan fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jun 12, 2017

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Lol if 101 seats is his idea of a functioning government. I realize having unscheduled elections for the first time since 1975 is a big deal so they're going through the motions.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rexroom posted:

Press meeting going on with Juha Sipilä and Petteri Orpo.

Lack of common values and conflict of interests resulted in the drift. Halla-aho wanted to control the party through his vice chairmen, but Sipilä and Orpo weren't buying it. Orpo is referring to his party's commitment to law and order, and he saw Halla-aho wasn't willing to commit to them.

Sipilä is going to the president to announce that they're disbanding. After that they're trying to form a new government.

eikös helsingin cockpormestarilla ole jotain väkivaltatuomioita?

e: Vapaavuori tuomittiin 17-vuotiaana pahoinpitelystä kuukaudeksi ja 15 päiväksi ehdolliseen vankeuteen vuonna 1982. Vuonna 1984 Vapaavuori tuomittiin sakkoihin osallisuudesta varkauteen. Vuonna 2001 Vapaavuori tuomittiin rattijuopumuksesta 11 430 markan sakkoihin ja ajokieltoon.

ahahaha

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Antti posted:

Lol if 101 seats is his idea of a functioning government. I realize having unscheduled elections for the first time since 1975 is a big deal so they're going through the motions.

They could ask some anti-nuiva persuwingers to leave the party, but ahahahahhahhaah

quote:

Perussuomalaisista on helppo erota, mutta Soini meni hallitusohjelmassa säätämään Lex Soinin. Soini halusi korjata Veikko Vennamon kokeman vääryyden, kun Smp:stä irtaantui 70-luvulla Skyp omaksi puolueekseen ja vei rahat mennessään.

Lex Soini teki mahdottomaksi seteliselkärankaiset. Eli jos puolue hajoaa kesken vaalikauden, uusi puolue ei tule saamaan euroakaan mitään rahaa, ei kansanedustajien määrän mukaan maksettavaa ryhmärahaa, ei puoluetukea. Jos perussuomalaisista eroaisi nyt joukko kansanedustajia, kaikki tuet virtaavat entisellään vaalikauden loppuun perussuomalaisten eduskuntaryhmälle ja puoluetoimistolle.

Also when Väyrynen returns from Brussels to eduskunta, keskusta loses one seat (currently covered by Mikko Kärnä) so the 'majority' would drop to 100.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Hogge Wild posted:

eikös helsingin cockpormestarilla ole jotain väkivaltatuomioita?

I think the key word here is repentance. Halla-aho never said he took heed of the judgment and regretted his actions, quite the contrary. Vapaavuori doesn't boast about his past crimes the way some TF members do.

No. 1 Callie Fan fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jun 12, 2017

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
Someone remind me, what was the yhteinen arvopohja of sixpack again?

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

Nenonen posted:

They could ask some anti-nuiva persuwingers to leave the party, but ahahahahhahhaah

Also when Väyrynen returns from Brussels to eduskunta, keskusta loses one seat (currently covered by Mikko Kärnä) so the 'majority' would drop to 100.

Are you loving telling me that the new government would have Paavo Väyrynen and Paavo Väyrynen alone casting the deciding vote on every single issue

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Forktoss posted:

Are you loving telling me that the new government would have Paavo Väyrynen and Paavo Väyrynen alone casting the deciding vote on every single issue

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rexroom posted:

I think the key word here is repentance. Halla-aho never said he took heed of the judgment and regretted his actions, quite the contrary. Vapaavuori doesn't boast about his past crimes the way some TF members do.

ainoa mitä vapaavuori katuu on kiinnijääminen

onko blogikirjoittelu tätä vakavampaa:

http://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000000748038.html

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Lex Soini backfiring is the greatest thing ever holy poo poo.

Also someone explain to me the technicality of how Paavo returning reduces their majority. Is it because he left the party?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

So next government will be Kok+Kek+Vih+Swe. Enjoy.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Antti posted:

Lex Soini backfiring is the greatest thing ever holy poo poo.

Also someone explain to me the technicality of how Paavo returning reduces their majority. Is it because he left the party?

Yes. His deputy in the parliament is a member of keskusta and keskustan eduskuntaryhmä but Väyrynen is no longer.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Hogge Wild posted:

ainoa mitä vapaavuori katuu on kiinnijääminen

onko blogikirjoittelu tätä vakavampaa:

http://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000000748038.html

Syytteen mukaan 52-vuotias Jan Vapaavuori ja hänen samanikäinen toverinsa kohtasivat 25-vuotiaan töissäkäyvän opiskelijan Lidlin kulmilla Helsingin Puistolassa marraskuussa 2016. He pyysivät kiky-harppausta. Kun opiskelija oli antamassa sitä, Vapaavuoren kaveri löi yllättäen nyrkillä vatsaan ja potkaisi rintaan.

Opiskelija yritti pakoon, mutta Vapaavuori sai hänet kiinni ja löi voimakkaasti kasvoihin, jolloin opiskelija tuupertui katuun ja löi päänsä tiehen. Kun opiskelija yritti nousta ylös, kaksikko jatkoi pahoinpitelyä lyömällä ja potkimalla eri puolille kehoa.

Vapaavuoren versio

Vapaavuoren mukaan hänen toverinsa aloitti pahoinpitelyn. Kun uhri lähti karkuun, Vapaavuori luuli, että tällä on jotain tunnollaan. Siksi hän juoksi opiskelijan kiinni ja löi nyrkillä kerran niin, että tämä kaatui ja valitti päätään.

Vapaavuori kiisti ehdottomasti, että olisi jatkanut lyömistä tai potkimista, kun uhri yritti nousta ylös.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
So would Paavo then be the sole kansanedustaja of Kansalaispuolue, and Sipilä & co. would have to negotiate hallitusyhteistyö with them/him separately? Or would he count as an independent or something?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nenonen posted:

lopettakaa, jos kiihotun vielä lisää niin veri karkaa päästäni ja

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9664690

quote:

Kontiolahtelainen perussuomalaisten kansanedustaja Pentti Oinonen on kertonut jättävänsä eduskunnan kuluvan kauden jälkeen.

Oinonen kertoo, että Jussi Halla-ahon valinta perussuomalaisten uudeksi puheenjohtajaksi on johtanut hänet tekemään päätöksen poliittisen uran lopettamisesta.

– Tämän kaksi vuotta olen eduskunnassa ja sitten lähden kelkasta pois. Ei tämä ole enää sitä politiikkaa, jota halusin eduskuntaan tekemään.

Oinonen kritisoi erityisesti puolueen muuttunutta arvomaailmaa.

– Puolue ei aja samanlaisia arvoja ja asioita kuin aikoinaan. Tuntuu tosi pahalta.