Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

My favorite part about that was Patton Oswald saying "Wow, she went out there while sick. What a badass"

That would probably have been a better spin, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

iuvian posted:

Manufactured "Trump-gret" is probably my favorite meme of the year so far.

Hmm yes I am sure these "real" Trump voters totally didn't expect Trump to crack down on illegal immigration or repeal the ACA lmao

even if they did it's hilarious that the news is finally reporting that people have a natural assumption that elected officials lie and don't keep promises

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

iuvian posted:

Hmm yes I am sure these "real" Trump voters totally didn't expect Trump to crack down on illegal immigration or repeal the ACA lmao

if your position is "these are fake because people aren't stupid enough to vote against their own interests," i have to ask: have you ever met another real-life person

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

iuvian posted:

If you read them, a lot of those people still support Trump. It's a real long con

World War Mammories posted:

if your position is "these are fake because people aren't stupid enough to vote against their own interests," i have to ask: have you ever met another real-life person
Trump looked me in the eye and said he would make all of my dreams come true! How could he do this?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

yeah what difference does it make lol

Quick, without googling it, what was the question that this was in response to? Because I guarantee you have no idea.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

fruit on the bottom posted:

Heat Stress!
*It's 70 out*

Pneumonia!
*Photo-op hugging a child because we were still pitching heat stress*

Non-contagious Pneumonia!

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Actually the best part about her passing out and proving the "conspiracy theorists" true was that they were compelled to move on to a new conspiracy about a body double.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

fruit on the bottom posted:

That would require her admitting to human weakness, which is unacceptable. The fall did not happen. It did not happen. Don't believe your lyin eyes. Anyone who disagrees is a liar and a misogynist.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Knight posted:

If you read them, a lot of those people still support Trump. It's a real long con
Trump looked me in the eye and said he would make all of my dreams come true! How could he do this?

but he said the healthcare was gonna be cheaper, what the h*ck

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Who What Now posted:

Quick, without googling it, what was the question that this was in response to? Because I guarantee you have no idea.

that's kinda the point I was making, it's irrelevant what the facts are when poo poo gets turned into a meme

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/09/12-staffers-at-dem-linked-group-charged-with-voter-fraud/

Lol, no coverage of this on MSM

Russia?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Actually the best part about her passing out and proving the "conspiracy theorists" true was that they were compelled to move on to a new conspiracy about a body double.

I remember being like holy poo poo they were right she is sick. And then like half a week later it evolved into 10 different conspiracy theories that only increased after she released a doctor's note

Trump has never released anything outside of his wackjob personal doctor though so his senility will go uncovered like Reagans probably, just a lot more obvious a lot earlier on

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Why would you link to Tucker Carlsons trash rag when the ap link was right there

Oh it's probably cause he left out this

"Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said State Police found no evidence of voter fraud or voter suppression and that the charges against the workers arose from “a very bad, ill-advised business practice” of setting canvassers what appears to be a daily quota."

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

quote:

“Although it describes itself as a grassroots group, a single $6 million donation from an unnamed source made up one-fourth of Patriot Majority USA’s $23 million in 2012 revenue. More than half of its haul, $12 million, came from anonymous donors that gave more than $1 million each, its tax return indicates.”

lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Almost like a conspiracy or something huh

I guess Trump was right again

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Except for the part where even the police are like "it's pretty obviously not attempted voter fraud or supression"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol if you trust the police

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Lol if you trust the police

Aesop Poprock is a police fan boy, everything they say is true for the little guy

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Aesop Poprock posted:

Except for the part where even the police are like "it's pretty obviously not attempted voter fraud or supression"

it's still pretty lol that a grassroots org turns out to be astroturf

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The police as a whole aren't exactly anti trump so lol if you think they weren't gritting their teeth while admitting that

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why would you link to Tucker Carlsons trash rag when the ap link was right there

Oh it's probably cause he left out this

"Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said State Police found no evidence of voter fraud or voter suppression and that the charges against the workers arose from “a very bad, ill-advised business practice” of setting canvassers what appears to be a daily quota."

I can't believe the Democratic prosecutor of deeply-Democratic Marion County, who dismissed the investigation before it began as "racist," investigated this Democratic PAC and found no wrongdoing

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

walgreenslatino posted:

I can't believe the Democratic prosecutor of deeply-Democratic Marion County, who dismissed the investigation before it began as "racist," investigated this Democratic PAC and found no wrongdoing

I don't think the county prosecutor has power over state police investigations bud

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

The police as a whole aren't exactly anti trump so lol if you think they weren't gritting their teeth while admitting that

walgreenslatino posted:

Lol, Marion county is only one of 4 in all of Indiana that went for Hillary

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/indiana/

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol, Marion county is only one of 4 in all of Indiana that went for Hillary

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/indiana/

Neat. They don't have power over the state police that already said there was no evidence to this and are almost certainly pro trump

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

Neat. They don't have power over the state police that already said there was no evidence to this and are almost certainly pro trump

So there's actual evidence here of Democratic voter fraud

And no evidence of Russian tampering

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

So there's actual evidence here of Democratic voter fraud

And no evidence of Russian tampering

They literally said there wasnt evidence of democratic tampering in this case? There was of Republican tampering though since trump was telling people to vote twice and other shut

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Looks like yet another boner on the side of trump fanboys seeing communists behind every tree. Sad

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

They literally said there wasnt evidence of democratic tampering in this case? There was of Republican tampering though since trump was telling people to vote twice and other shut

They arrested people for making fake voters. What more do you need.

Project Vertias has them on tape talking about bussing people around

You're on the wrong side pal

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yeah but not because of voter suppression or even anything attempting that, because of illegal business practices. It was pretty heavily stressed there was no political motivation and that's not part of the charges.

I know you're trolling with the veritas stuff and probably with this article too but come on spunk

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yeah but not because of voter suppression or even anything attempting that, because of illegal business practices. It was pretty heavily stressed there was no political motivation and that's not part of the charges.

I know you're trolling with the veritas stuff and probably with this article too but come on spunk

Trolling? This is actual evidence of voter fraud. This is real.

Russia is fake. You're fooling yourself at this point.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The police and the CIA: infallible and trustworthy

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The police and the CIA: infallible and trustworthy

Isn't the cop part literally part of Trump's platform

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
When I was in college I knew a guy and a girl who were with a similar outfit in '08, collecting voter registrations, who bragged about how they just threw Republican voter regs in the trash. Now he works for the state government and she's mid-level state party flunky lol

But it "never happens"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

walgreenslatino posted:

When I was in college I knew a guy and a girl who were with a similar outfit in '08, collecting voter registrations, who bragged about how they just threw Republican voter regs in the trash. Now he works for the state government and she's mid-level state party flunky lol

But it "never happens"

I trust 3rd hand personal references like this. Name names

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

i'm super interested in this tape by noted journalist james o'keefe

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Russia is fake. You're fooling yourself at this point.

ah to be so blissfully cognitively dissonant

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
This is the worst attempt on your dudes' sides I've seen in a while, and I don't feel sad for you, it makes me feel powerful that this is where you're at. I feel strong and virile when the news statement saying "this is definitely not voter fraud or suppression" means the exact opposite to you

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I'm really curious if o'keefe is still doing project veritas (fuckin' lmao) or if spunk is conflating the OH MY GOD DRIVING MINORITIES TO THE POLLS vids from last november with this story

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

World War Mammories posted:

I'm really curious if o'keefe is still doing project veritas (fuckin' lmao) or if spunk is conflating the OH MY GOD DRIVING MINORITIES TO THE POLLS vids from last november with this story

He is doing the second thing yes. But it's spunk so he doesn't actually believe it. I don't even think perminator or smelliot could actually believe those videos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

This is the worst attempt on your dudes' sides I've seen in a while, and I don't feel sad for you, it makes me feel powerful that this is where you're at. I feel strong and virile when the news statement saying "this is definitely not voter fraud or suppression" means the exact opposite to you

Denial is a hell of a drug

• Locked thread