Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Fuckin hell yeah that was spectacular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
gently caress YES

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I've got wood, bros

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Ryan and the Wood Bros getting the Dale treatment

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

The best winners.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

I've got wood, bros

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Now they're quick on the extinguisher

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: GET THE gently caress IN :siren: :whatup:

That's it, wrap it up folks, we've reached good NASCAR again, shut 'er down.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

The Wood Brothers have more wins than Joe Gibbs. Savor this moment.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

gently caress yes that finish! Lots of first time winners this year. Pretty cool!

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

It's time to get the gently caress on the young guns hype train! :hawksin:

Add Ryan Blaney to the list of Drivers That Have Won Before Chase Elliott.

Elitist Bitch fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jun 12, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Chase is gonna win plenty, I wouldn't start making lists just yet

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010

dentist toy box posted:

The Wood Brothers have more wins than Joe Gibbs. Savor this moment.

One win and you're blowing your wad. They're basically the equivalent of Penske now since Roger bankrolls and provides all the chassis. Good for Blaney to be in strong equipment, but imagine if Wood Brothers were still aligned with Roush.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Wood Bros winning is cool and good.

And they did it using loving hand signals.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

fuseshock posted:

One win and you're blowing your wad. They're basically the equivalent of Penske now since Roger bankrolls and provides all the chassis. Good for Blaney to be in strong equipment, but imagine if Wood Brothers were still aligned with Roush.

Reminder that Roush has more wins than Gibbs :laugh:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Cup has some great future talent if they play their cards right.

Bubba, Suarez, Blaney, Larson all great dudes to have in the sport. Hell, I know people in this thread are critical of them but Austin Dillon seems to be fan friendly, and Ricky Stenhouse seems like a cool dude.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
if Dillon would stop wearing that dumb hat his favorability rating would go up a few notches

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I wish he would switch his number so when he wins I don't get flooded with RIP DALE REMEMBER DALE RIP DALE FOREVER articles on NASCAR.com

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

But him driving DA 3 makes people angry which is great.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

dentist toy box posted:

It actually doesn't seem to piss most people I've seen off (unless it's me), instead it makes people go MAN REMEMBER DALE I LIKED DALE AND THAT 3 CAR which is much worse to me.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

He should dump beer into his hat and then chug it. That would make people like him more.

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

dentist toy box posted:

Austin Dillon's initials are even the same as "After Dale."

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I figure you guys would get a kick out of what the current big block point standings at OCFS look like, lol

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Also hey every first time winner this year has either passed kyle Busch or made him mad.

von Manstein
Jul 30, 2005

Panzer P.I.M.P

VikingSkull posted:

I figure you guys would get a kick out of what the current big block point standings at OCFS look like, lol

Why do east-coast mods look so dorky.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

von Manstein posted:

Why do east-coast mods look so dorky.

I will fight you

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

How timely. Jimmy Horton's my Thowback Thursday feature for this week. :ssh:

von Manstein
Jul 30, 2005

Panzer P.I.M.P

VikingSkull posted:

I will fight you
This is a man's Modified

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

von Manstein posted:

This is a man's Modified

Boy that's just a late model without fenders

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

dentist toy box posted:

Boy that's just a late model without fenders

That reminds me of a Cup race at Bristol some years (10?) back that Allen Bestwick was calling. Someone returned to the track without fenders and after several seconds of silence, Allen said to the other announcers, "I know what you're thinking, but please don't say it. Modifieds are much better-looking than that."

Allen "Best Announcer" Bestwick: Best Announcer.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I love that guy and he needs someone to pick him up

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Looks like the new NASCAR game coming is gunna have trucks and xfinity. Please don't suck new NASCAR game.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

von Manstein posted:

This is a man's Modified

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

The rear ends on all those supermods is what makes them look derpy

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
they are basically winged sprint cars with the wings folded down over the chassis tbh

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Does anybdy still race those late models that have the side of a hockey rink attached to it?

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect

shyduck posted:

Does anybdy still race those late models that have the side of a hockey rink attached to it?

Hell yeah they do and I've seen them run on pavement too.
It is usually a 'special' thingy though.

This is what shyduck is talking about

Here they go round
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_43DPAvxHv0

Uncle Jam fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jun 13, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

iospace posted:

I love that guy and he needs someone to pick him up

I hope to God there's no no-compete in his contract with ESPN and/or NBC doesn't have enough loyalty to Rich Schweiger that they don't hire him. That said, AB was their first choice.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

Norns posted:

Looks like the new NASCAR game coming is gunna have trucks and xfinity. Please don't suck new NASCAR game.

It will. If you tried the garbage they put out last year, it wasn't even close to not sucking. The handling was a total joke, you could just put your foot to the floor and lightly touch the brakes to steer at all tracks. Plate tracks, the hardest thing to gently caress up, were terrible with no bump draft, no side draft, and you could easily setup the car to be able to pull away all on it's own.

The game is only 3 months out. Let's see what they have out on their site

http://www.nascarheat.com/

Oh...nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I just want a modern Dirt to Daytona

• Locked thread