Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

goddamn that marioXrabbits is going to loving move consoles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Scratch-O posted:

That's it, I didn't want to do this but you morons have forced me.

I... I hope that this game sucks. And that you regret buying it.

How did such a dink end up with a Moomin avatar? Moomin is about loving one another.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Real hurthling! posted:

They know kids dont know what bge is so they went adult banking on nostalgia. Bad strat imo but ancel makes cool games so ill deal

This, pretty much. I love Ancel and I loved the aesthetic of the world in the trailer. It was very Fifth Element in all the best ways. I'm not quite hype for the game yet but I'm hype to see gameplay for it.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I am very excited for Beyond Good and Evil 2 but based on the test monkey site they're in like, pre-production and this poo poo isn't coming out for at least two years. I will gladly play it when it does come out though.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Nintendo, thank you.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Scratch-O posted:

Reposting for new page:

Can't quote right on an iPad, but again, the Rabbids RPG's designer creeped on Shigeru Miyamoto super hard and probably wants to sniff his hair, :siren:that is what you are supporting when you buy the Rabbids RPG:siren:

Shiggy had no problem with the situation and let the guy work on a Mario game, if he wasn't creeped out maybe you shouldn't be either.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Just watched rabbids. Uh. I can see why people hate rabbids. Guns + Mario is bad. Rabbids are bad. Trailer was bad. Unless it gets 90+ reviews, I will ignore it.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

spit on my clit posted:

preview from the upcoming Nintendo Direct for E3

"C'mon, Yves! Give us Beyond Good and Evil 2!"

"How about this, instead?"

and then they show the mario rabbids game

guess i'll eat poo poo for this one though

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It will probably get more than 90 reviews

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

Just watched rabbids. Uh. I can see why people hate rabbids. Guns + Mario is bad. Rabbids are bad.

All these are true, and yet the game still looks fun. What is happening :confused:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Al Borland Corp. posted:

It will probably get more than 90 reviews

And the aggregate score will be around 60.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!
Monster hunter PS4. Won't do an I told you so here. But I should...

So ... Wait for more because Video games knows what I PM'd him will be coming for switch tomorrow.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
Rip Switch Monter Hunter for me. Already played probably most of it on 3DS... it's all about that new PS4 Mon Hun!

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Who's the poster who was convinced there would never be an PS4 exclusive MH? He's probably really disappointed right now.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rad Valtar posted:

Who's the poster who was convinced there would never be an PS4 exclusive MH? He's probably really disappointed right now.

its not PS4 exclusive tho

its coming out on PS4 Xbox One, and then PC later

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Utnayan posted:

I will never post in this thread again if MH5 isn't announced as a PS4 exclusive at E3.

Except it's MH World and it's not exclusive at all. It's Xbone and Ps4 early 2018 and PC at a later date.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

eonwe posted:

Perhaps it was meant to be PS4 exclusive at one point but then...stuff happened.

Oddly though it's not even listed for release in Japan at the moment.

So like all rumors I guess this one was created from things that were true but with falsehoods attached.

The "Sony wants Monster Hunter back for the Japanese audience but are specifically Westernizing this title" part of the rumor never did make much sense.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

The part about it losing all its charm and interest seems to be accurate though.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Utnayan posted:

I will never post in this thread again if MH5 isn't announced as a PS4 exclusive at E3.

:frogout:

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

Chekans 3 16 posted:

Except it's MH World and it's not exclusive at all. It's Xbone and Ps4 early 2018 and PC at a later date.

Well, it is supposed to be a timed exclusive.

Xbox and PC at a later date. Something must have changed :( VideoGames you decide my fate. Just let me tell them the two games coming tomorrow before I may be banished :)

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Utnayan posted:

Xbox and PC at a later date. Something must have changed :( VideoGames you decide my fate. Just let me tell them the two games coming tomorrow before I may be banished :)

Just post your dumb crap already moron you're getting banned regardless

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Utnayan posted:

http://gematsu.com/2017/06/monster-hunter-world-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

Not according to what it says here. PC is what's coming later, but it'll also be on X-Box at launch.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002

Dr Cheeto posted:

Just post your dumb crap already moron you're getting banned regardless

Metroid Prime: Scar and Overwatch.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scratch-O posted:

I think I'd rather have teeth pulled than play Skyrim again after BotW. Oh boy, a Link set that'll be on Steam Workshop in three days. I can't wait.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=208396937 "in three days" lol

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

eonwe posted:

Sorry I got it wrong it was Utnayans post toxxing himself I was thinking of.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Utnayan posted:

Lol if true

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Utnayan posted:

What else does your uncle who works at Nintendo got

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

If you live in Canada and you have to send your Switch in to Nintendo to replace, save yourself some hassle before you drop it off with Purolator and just shoot yourself in the face instead

I wish we got UPS service like America :smith:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

TFRazorsaw posted:

The part about it losing all its charm and interest seems to be accurate though.

actually it looked amazing lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
theres no need for sour grapes

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
monhun should never be on anything that isn't a portable and should never be played singleplayer or via the internet

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

im okay with it, but wtf at showing the meat cooking but not the music

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

TFRazorsaw posted:

It was certainly presented in a more serious way, don't think they showed any cat people.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Electric Phantasm posted:

im okay with it, but wtf at showing the meat cooking but not the music

NO "MMM TASTY" NO BUY!

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Stux posted:

actually it looked amazing lol

where was the loving color

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

Interesting that a Rabbids game was more interesting to me than anything in the Sony conference but here were are.

I mean, God of War looks pretty good I guess and Spiderman: Arkham Asylum will be fun but none of them are this year. If Nintendo has a good showing tomorrow they will of handily won the electronics entertainment expo

edit - Rabbids guy seems like a good guy. There is another youtube video where miyamoto explains how the game was presented to him and the dudes passion for the project is what lead him to give it the ok. I'd imagine he has been working like an insane person these last couple years to not let down Miyamoto.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

TFRazorsaw posted:

where was the loving color

literally looking at the stream right now and there's color

it's just a slightly muted filter, does that really bother you that much?

what an amazing announcement, I'm super down to play this on PS4, then on PC later

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Lol that's not Monster Hunter it looks like some sort of outsourced to Korea bullshit

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Well poo poo I saw 2 minutes of trailer I guess there's not going to be any color here's Gears of War Monhun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Looking at that t-rex thing, it looks a lot more muted and dull looking than MonHun creatures typically are.

It's just two minutes but it doesn't set a great precedent.

• Locked thread