Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lessail posted:

I looked and he defended it

He also didn't have much to say about Corbyn, using the "bernie would've won" outpouring to attack bernie

He also hates rose emojis

and he's another that thinks it is berniebros that defended maher
link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

to which? The slave stuff is retweeting that other dude who melted down about it that was posted earlier. That Sir James the Second dude who went on about convicted murders

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i wanna be bad because it feels good

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lessail posted:

to which? The slave stuff is retweeting that other dude who melted down about it that was posted earlier. That Sir James the Second dude who went on about convicted murders
Well then

"Liberals" are totally gonna sell minorities and poors to death camps lol

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Well then

"Liberals" are totally gonna sell minorities and poors to death camps lol

He also retweeted someone calling for Hillary to run again in 2020 sooooooo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the woman who deleted her account after defending Hillary for owning slaves had it taken over by a Bernie supporter

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
FAST CHAFEE FACT: He once courted national controversy, including an appearance on Bill O'Reilly's show, when he chose to name the tree in the state capitol a "holiday tree" instead of a "christmas tree."

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Lessail posted:

He also retweeted someone calling for Hillary to run again in 2020 sooooooo

Mostly replying to this conversation as a whole but: Turns out someone who brags about his six-figgy job is a huge piece of poo poo lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkcAeEhtCbU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Hillary wasn't like your roommate that supported Goldwater, that's literally what she did.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

that's amazing

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

what does it mean that my first instinct was to look for where jeb! had been shopped into this pic

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

MOM is not about to hear some poo poo about how his 21st century electric grid should use metric wire gauges

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

im the off camera producer desperately trying to point m'om to the right direction

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Joementum posted:

the woman who deleted her account after defending Hillary for owning slaves had it taken over by a Bernie supporter

I am satisfied with this epilogue to the story of bitchyologist

Concerned Citizen posted:

FAST CHAFEE FACT: He once courted national controversy, including an appearance on Bill O'Reilly's show, when he chose to name the tree in the state capitol a "holiday tree" instead of a "christmas tree."

Even as a Jew and well-known Christmas grinch this strikes me as a particularly lame thing for a politician to court national controversy over

Like why would you agree to go on O'Reilly's show, just tell him "I gave a tree in Providence a weird name and I don't really care what personal issues you choose to project onto that" over the phone

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Like, I don't even appreciate the gesture because decorated pine trees have no significance to Hanukkah or Kwanzaa so I dunno who you think you're fooling acting like your Christmas tree represents them somehow, Lincoln Chafee :colbert:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://twitter.com/Tormny_Pickeals/status/874356424079441920

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Chafee worked as a farrier as a young adult

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

loquacius posted:

Like, I don't even appreciate the gesture because decorated pine trees have no significance to Hanukkah or Kwanzaa so I dunno who you think you're fooling acting like your Christmas tree represents them somehow, Lincoln Chafee :colbert:

i dunno if i'd argue with the guy who casually mentioned he killed a guy in nam during a primary debate

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

UHD posted:

i dunno if i'd argue with the guy who casually mentioned he killed a guy in nam during a primary debate

That was Jim Webb

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

"political parties are like apartments" is a really stupid metaphor. just say they're like country clubs. people will understand what you're talking about and it suits your metaphor better

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

whats the girl version of uncle tom

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

That was Jim Webb

sorry I got my weirdos mixed up

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
however i wouldn't be surprised if chafee had casually killed a few people who argued against metric

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

got any sevens posted:

Well hewing strictly to antebellum slaveholder propaganda put out in response to Uncle Tom's Cabin: Aunt Sally, but I doubt it's got any sort of currency these days.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
The Green Kilometer

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lincoln Chafee's feud with Curt Schilling owned

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lincoln Chafee is #1 tricky

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/874462258709094400

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/874468249475452928

goddamnit, dems

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Obama was never president as of Friday.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

glad to be hosed over in service of saber rattling with the russians

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
y'all remember when hillary charged that bernie was going to completely do away with the aca in order to bring about his pie-in-the-sky single player plan (which was never, ever going to happen)?

just fuckin' myself up with all this :laffo:ing i'm doing.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

I'm pro-trump now

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

They're going to kill a shitload of people in order to.... Sanction Russia????
Holy poo poo lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Time to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

got any sevens posted: