Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Big guys like beet don't usually last long. Hell hes 6 foot 7 350 lbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

E;f,b: ^^^^^ You motherfucker.

Former Human posted:

Beet is only a year younger than Jeff the Drunk but he somehow looks much better, even though he's four feet tall and has microcephaly.

How much does he weigh, though?

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Former Human posted:

Beet is only a year younger than Jeff the Drunk but he somehow looks much better, even though he's four feet tall and has microcephaly.

*chk* *chk*

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
This never gets old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEh_ZPzy2A

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

kylej posted:

*chk* *chk*

NIiiiiiiiice

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hey I'm a big fan of Black Cocks, I'm all decked out in Black Cocks gear and I gotta say Black Cocks just make me real happy!

We've got a big Blackhawks fan here!

I LOVE BLACK COCKS!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Was re-listening to the time Stuttering John went out to California for a "work trip" and racked up a huge hotel bill complete with like $300 in laundry and a bunch of parking charges (even though he didn't have a car lol). Definitely a good idea to bring the wife and baby.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

haljordan posted:

Was re-listening to the time Stuttering John went out to California for a "work trip" and racked up a huge hotel bill complete with like $300 in laundry and a bunch of parking charges (even though he didn't have a car lol). Definitely a good idea to bring the wife and baby.

Was that also the time he and a bunch of his friends smoked weed out by the pool and the hotel got mad at Howard because of it? (Well, Howard was sure the hotel was mad at him.)

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

prefect posted:

Was that also the time he and a bunch of his friends smoked weed out by the pool and the hotel got mad at Howard because of it? (Well, Howard was sure the hotel was mad at him.)

Yea, all the parking charges were from his friends, hah.

I couldn't believe he didn't realize how expensive hotel laundry service was. It's like $20 for one shirt.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jun 12, 2017

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

haljordan posted:

Yea, all the parking charges were from his friends, hah.

How much you think he sees those "friends" now a days?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

How much you think he sees those "friends" now a days?

He and Susanner are divorced now, right? Did that happen right after his Leno gig ended?

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

haljordan posted:

He and Susanner are divorced now, right? Did that happen right after his Leno gig ended?

Susanner must have took all the cash, cos their transgender son has to resort to online begging in order to pay to get his boobs removed - https://www.youcaring.com/knight-melendez-545015

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

quote:

I am a multiply disabled working class white passing mixed race queer trans guy

I honestly can't read that.

A handicapped middle class (why does this matter) person who is mixed race but looks white (why does this matter) female-to-male trans person who gets sexually aroused by men? Why are there so many unnecessary qualifiers? Is he trying to make sure that people know he's not rich and white so they feel sorry for him and donate?

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jun 12, 2017

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

A handicapped middle class (why does this matter) person who is mixed race but looks white (why does this matter) female-to-male trans person who gets sexually aroused by men? Why are there so many unnecessary qualifiers? Is he trying to make sure that people know he's not rich and white so they feel sorry for him and donate?

C'mere & let me tell you about the internet in 2017, sonny.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Crotch Bat posted:

I can summarize it for you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs

Stuttering John gave the impression that Susanner and her side of the family don't approve of Knight's choices, which sucks if it's true (he mentioned it when he was on the Artie podcast where they complained about Howard praising a stuttering comedian on AGT). That might be why she has to resort to crowdfunding.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

quote:

I have been battling with unknown neuromuscular disorders and a difficult to treat combination OCD, bipolar disorder, depression, PTSD, and other mental illnesses that together all have me disabled in a way that leaves me bedridden, unable to do college, and unable to work, so my partner takes care of me full time while also struggling to support us financially.

Wow. He could be a wackpaker

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Crotch Bat posted:

Hey, what did you do with the money?

What money?

The money your parents gave you for begging lessons!

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That Stuttering John vacation/work trip is one of my all time favorite bits.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Howard was spotted running in the park recently, looking gaunt as gently caress:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

JB50 posted:

Howard was spotted running in the park recently, looking gaunt as gently caress:

One thing that Howard has always been dedicated to is the avoidance of fatness. You can't say he's given up all his principles.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Look at the SIZE of that cap he's got the wig stuffed under... Looks like a baseball cap, but it ain't.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Anyone that tall that doesn't actively try to put on weight is going to end up looking like a bean pole and that goes for 60 year old Jews or 18 year old basketball players.

His body actually looks good, his arms and legs are fine but he's got that unfortunate long neck and being that thin plus getting old gives you the turkey neck. He's probably a little underweight and if he put on 15-20 pounds it would probably round out his face a bit more and make him look healthier (although saying this he looks like he'll breeze to 90+, especially with his genes).

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
If he had stuck with weight training and gotten a competent trainer instead of giving up when that football player smashed his thumb he'd look great with some muscle on him. He would be able to eat actual food then too but lets be real, the guy has body dysmorphia and/or an eating disorder so it doesn't really matter. He'll be jogging and not eating until he dies.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

BobbyK posted:

He would be able to eat actual food then too

Only a portion.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

He basically has the same body he's had since he was a teenager except he's a senior citizen now. Also he's said before that when he does put on weight he gets skinny-fat and to be fair looking like a near-dead beanpole is better than skinny-fat any day.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

JB50 posted:

Holy poo poo, I could walk right by him a hundred times and never realize it was actually Howard.

edit: Also he still looks better than a good chunk of people half his age.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Stubble goes from "rugged manliness" to "disheveled and mentally ill" around 60 and you can never get it back. Either have to shave constantly or commit to facial hair.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Howard looks good.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

-Atom- posted:

Howard looks good.

If you like scratching posts as people.

Edit: ohhhh my god, I understand Beth now...

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I anxiously look forward to seeing pictures of how everyone here looks while working out at 68 or however old Tom Hanks from the end of Philadelphia's grandpa here is

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
Howard looks fine to me. He's a skinny dude and if that's how he wants to be then goo for him. I can't believe people think he wears a wig. So weird.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Moniker posted:

I can't believe people think he wears a wig. So weird.

He has rockstar hair!

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Sand Monster posted:

He has rockstar hair!

Mr Lance Murdock fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jun 13, 2017

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I can remember seeing one of his music videos on Headbanger's Ball at in the 1:55am slot. Pretty sure they never aired it again.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

I anxiously look forward to seeing pictures of how everyone here looks while working out at 68 or however old Tom Hanks from the end of Philadelphia's grandpa here is

Well, I was only goofing on his hair, and I'm already completely bald, so it ain't gettin any better.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I will continue to look great, be strong, eat real food and not check my own rear end in a top hat for worms using scotch tape. Goo fa me goo fa me

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Well this is loving bizarre:

U.S. Government Claims Immunity in Suit Over Taxpayer's Info Revealed on Howard Stern Show

quote:

Judith Barrigas was the unfortunate woman who found her conversation with an IRS agent aired to Stern's radio audience on May 19, 2015. She had called the IRS' service center to discuss how the tax agency had applied prior year liabilities to her tax refund. She was connected to Jimmy Forsythe, an IRS agent who before taking her call, had dialed up The Howard Stern Show using another phone line. Forsythe was put on hold.

"Jimmy, go ahead," said Stern that day. "You're on the air in Long Island...Jimmy?"

"$71 due on the 20th," said Forsyth.

"Jimmy, you're on the f—ing air," exclaimed Stern.

"What is he doing?" asked Stern's co-host Robin Quivers. "Making a transaction?"

Forsythe continued to talk to Barrigas for several minutes without being aware that Stern, Quivers and their audience were listening in and making fun of what was being said. "It sounds like a raw deal," said Stern at one point, and when Forsyth finally finished with Barrigas and checked in on his other line, he heard Stern comment, "Dude, we just heard your whole transaction. What's going on, man? You got the most boring job, dude."

lol you know that guy got fired.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

as he should have been

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Good riddance to the 90s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

How many copies of that album sold? Less than a thousand?