Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I was reading over what Milo said again and I really think he was just trying to make sense of his being taken advantage of by a much older man when he was a teenager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

"And only one thing can kill children at a time."

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

This isn't even worth AGCing.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
Has Prickly City had a point in months or has it never been anything but "whaaaaaaaaaaaa people ARE MEAN!!"?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Feinne posted:

I thought Tomi Lahren was super lovely but not quite a Nazi whereas Lauren Southern is an actual straight up Nazi.

Tomi Lauren Ingraham

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Probably only funny to me:

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

AGC.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I'm really genuinely curious what happened in Tinsley's life to hate academia this much. It's actually bordering on an unhealthy obsession at this point.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

It's safer that way.
Western civilization doesn't let you DUI.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Lurdiak posted:

:vince:

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

let me try

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

yessss, into my veinnnns

Begging for a skull donkey, imo

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Trogdos! posted:

Yeah this. He is no-joke running a scheme that actual cult experts/organizations describe as a cult.

Sounds like a public service all around.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

Who started this avocado toast attack thing? It was used here in Australia a while back against millennials not getting into our insane housing market, but lately it appears to have gone global.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Trapezium Dave posted:

Who started this avocado toast attack thing? It was used here in Australia a while back against millennials not getting into our insane housing market, but lately it appears to have gone global.

Dumbfuck rich boomer shitheads who can't do basic arithmetic and blood-libel millenials is a global issue.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Trapezium Dave posted:

It actually did start in Australia for that very argument but because it was so idiotic and tonedeaf it went super viral really fast.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
actually its millennials who are killing children, by waiting so long to marry

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Alhazred posted:

We interrupt the ongoing beach party to see what's up with Zelda's gay friends who just became parents:

:allears:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Garrison is such a loving loser. Just a loser of a human being.

Tinsley is an anti-intellectual dullard alcoholic, but at least he somehow got into syndication. Garrison doesn't even have that.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Alhazred posted:

We interrupt the ongoing beach party to see what's up with Zelda's gay friends who just became parents:

Not gonna lie, I was all :ohdear: when I saw the panel layout, that's the sort of framing that does not end well

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

stiglich is so terrible

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Trogdos! posted:

stiglich is so terrible

Requesting an edit with a weathervane "who wants to start a" and FIVE directions labeled "F I G H T" for this thread

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
No one even ever quantifies what they mean by "fake news". Bring up a specific point, at least.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

cheetah7071 posted:

I could imagine a world where these people think they could bring down the MSM but how could they ever think anything they say or do has any bearing on ISIS?

they dont care about isis, they only want their societies to be foreign free.

if anything they like groups like isis doing awful poo poo in other countries because it gives them a nice scarecrow to agitate

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

xthetenth posted:

Trump has laid mines around Justice, obstructing her.

For some reason it's apparently Comey's word against Comey's but whatever.

It's Comey's word against (land)mine. Because Trump planted the mines.

rodbeard posted:

I was reading over what Milo said again and I really think he was just trying to make sense of his being taken advantage of by a much older man when he was a teenager.

That's almost certainly why he said what he did, but the upshot is that he considers boys being taken advantage of by older men "enriching and incredibly life affirming," "hugely positive experiences", and he rambles on about how some 13 year olds are mature enough for all that, and it's not really pedophilia if the child is sexually mature.

I can feel bad for him for having gone through that at an impressionable age, but not for him supporting child molestation now because he felt he turned out all right.

Trogdos! posted:

stiglich is so terrible

Will it break the thread to point out that east and west are backwards?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Trogdos! posted:

stiglich is so terrible

E and W are pointing in the wrong directions.

Edit: the post above came in while I was drafting mine.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Will it break the thread to point out that east and west are backwards?
What actually annoys me is that it's a lame pun that doesn't work if you read it top-to-bottom.

Yes Stiglich, CNN sure is fake wsne.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Crazycryodude posted:

I think it's a reference to how the Queen's Speech (the thing wot starts a new government) was delayed because they apparently have to write it on parchment (i.e. goat skin) instead of normal paper for ~~reasons~~. This is obviously total bullshit, the real reason it was delayed is because the Tories can't actually put together a government, but hey it's the official reason.

Literally a scapegoat. Impressive.

You know what makes me hate western civilization?

These cartoons:

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

thecluckmeme posted:

Requesting an edit with a weathervane "who wants to start a" and FIVE directions labeled "F I G H T" for this thread

:effort:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Where does Cagle stand? Cause I agree with the donkey.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

World Famous W posted:

Going to have Gay Abortions Midterm Repository up tomorrow. Any last category suggestions?

How about a technical award for "Quickest to Politicize a Tragedy?" I'd suggest the latter but that would just be gifting an award to Tinsely's semi-annual Chappaquidick joke

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Trogdos! posted:

stiglich is so terrible

The disingenuity is coming from the Southeast. A largely agreeable cartoon.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Straight-up bad perspective. The upper letters should be larger, unless we're above the weathervane.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This is so easy an ABC that it's actually one crazy expression and one smug one away from being an unironic pro-GOP cartoon

quote:

gotta go fasc

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I missed this, but he does realize this is the only way Trump has chosen to communicate? So yeah people would be waiting for next the tweet from the leader of the USA.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Cat Mattress posted:

Literally a scapegoat. Impressive.

From the natty red headband, the toon's also referencing William Holman Hunt's painting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

Prickly City really embodies dumbshit centrism so well.

Before the election, it's all, "I'm smart, and I know what's going on, and I say Both Sides are Bad. Trump sucks... but Hillary sucks too!"

Now, its characters are wandering around in darkness. "Gosh, what's going on? Why are things bad? Why are people so angry, there's no causes or reasons for anything, I'm just innocent and powerless and blameless and the only sane person."

• Locked thread